The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice was done. The racial show trial did not end up the way the left wing media and obozo wanted it to. Tough shit. Deal with the truth and move on.

TM is not dead because he was black, he is dead because he attacked a guy who had a gun.

GZ was not found not guilty because he is a "white hispanic" he was found not guility because he was not guilty.

The Federal Government will wait until these cases finish to file their case against Zimmerman for violating Trayvon's civil rights.

I am not sure of a civil trial.. what does Zimmerman have as far as wealth.
Civil rights trial....Depends on how much the usual suspects like Rev Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton
threaten protests and boycotts and such.

776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer

For crying out loud, the DOJ already investigated and decided that this shooting was not race related.

And if they could have nailed Z for a hate and race based crime they would of.

Well all I know are the facts and if quack likes a duck, walks like a duck and looks like a duck..most likely it is a duck!
And the facts are the MSM is biased.
The FACTS are they take EXCEPTIONAL, RARE, INFREQUENT events and blow them so out of proportion they make it
sound like it happens EVERY DAY! ALL THE TIME as Obama says he does "skeet shooting"!!

The FACTS are MSM supports liberal/democrat/Obama and here are the FACTS!
1) 1,160 (85% of the 1,353 ) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

2) Editor of NewsWeek says there is a liberal bias..
Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." -- Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.http://newsbusters.org/node/1063
3) But when it comes to Obama???
I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

4) NBC News is currently being sued by Zimmerman for editing the audio of a telephone call that Zimmerman made to 911 during the night of the altercation with Martin. In the NBC-edited recording, Zimmerman is made to sound as if he was following Martin because he was black.

5) For months on end, Zimmerman was repeatedly described as a "white Hispanic" even though other people of mixed race such as
President Obama are never described as "white blacks."
6) Despite criticism from other media outlets, MSNBC never told Sharpton to choose between his dueling roles even though it harmed their overall reputation.

George Zimmerman Acquitted, Media Guilty | NewsBusters

I can't believe that MSMBC is this stupid, where as I shut down and went in to watch the news a little bit on TV, and so I was flipping back and forth when I saw the woman in the pink shirt speaking on MSMBC about Martin and his family (12:30 eastern time), and how she said that she couldn't imagine sitting there in that court room for that many days seeing pictures of their son that was MURDERED ??????????????????????????? I mean after the ruling came down as not guilty, these idiots are speaking still on national TV that Martin was murdered ??????? Kidding me right ? Then she went on to say that all black people need to hold on to their children after this a little bit closer now WHAT ??????????? She should be fired immediately for her insightful speak and ignorance she projects as a proffessional media spokes person.

I can't stand such idiocy of people who are suppoed to be the smart ones, but turn out to be the extreme biased idiots for whom must have been given these jobs due to being privileged, or butt kissers or something else. Yes if I was Zimmerman's lawyer I would be keeping notes on everyone who is trashing my client now, and they would be getting a letter in the mail next.

Trayvon had a good family network from age 5 to 15 though his step mom

she was for all purpose his mother

at 15 he was yanked out of that environment and left to run the streets

with little to no parental intervention in regards to his whereabouts and associates

and every time he got into "trouble" he was sent from one parent to the other

so maybe it is a wise piece of advice to hold on to your children

pay attention to what they are doing and who they are hanging out with

be the parent
Yes if placed into this context I agree, but coming off of the back of her comment about Martin being murdered after the verdict was given of not guilty, I am thinking she was being insightful in her speak, but she couldn't help it, as she is surrounded by an entire group of people who have bitten of this apple in which they are all now chewing on.

not to put too fine a point on it yet every time someone is killed it is murder. what the question is whether or not it's justifiable murder or not. we now just call it homicide

I think that the Hispanic community should be supporting Zimmerman now that he had a fair trial.

For misleading the people of the United states--- I hope Mr.George Zimmerman sues the media for one billion dollars in damages. He'd fucking win too.

Msnbc is totally and utterly misleading and seriously trying to ignite racial hatred in this country. 3-4 whites would be alive today if it wasn't for these bastards and this is justification alone to be pulled off of cable t.v. The fucking bastards.:evil:

Nbc should be sued for making fake evidence against Zimmerman
Cnn should be sued

They all should be sued for smearing a innocent mans name and causing racial hatred.

We better make damn sure we force our media to be honest...Or we're screwed. None of these pieces of crap cared about reality of the case.

Unfortunately, this has been played out before:

"Bernhard Hugo Goetz (born November 7, 1947) shot four young men who he said were trying to mug him on a New York City Subway train,[2][3][4][5] resulting in his conviction for illegal possession of a firearm. He came to symbolize New Yorkers' frustrations with the high crime rates of the 1980s. The incident sparked a nationwide debate on race and crime in major cities, and the legal limits of self-defense.[4]

The incident occurred on a 2 train in Manhattan on December 22, 1984. Goetz fired an unlicensed revolver five times, seriously wounding all four. He surrendered to police nine days later and was eventually charged with attempted murder, assault, reckless endangerment, and several firearms offenses. A jury found him not guilty of all charges except an illegal firearms possession count, for which he served two-thirds of a one-year sentence.

One of the shot men became a paraplegic as a result of his injury and obtained a civil judgement of $43 million against Goetz."
Bernhard Goetz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back