The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I find appalling? That so many people are so callous about a kid getting shot to death because he didn't know exactly the right way to handle a situation. He was a kid, barely turned 17.

But he was a black kid, wasn't he? And I know without a doubt that's why so many of you just don't give a fuck about what happened to him.

You've profiled him in your minds just as Zimmerman profiled him on the streets that night. It MUST have been his fault. Those kind, they always cause trouble.

I'm sensing some sour grapes here from the race mongers on the left. What's the matter, assholes, were you denied your lynching?

George can enjoy his lynching in hell.

Oh GaWD!!

How the hell do people like you navigate in the real world?

Clearly......Zimmerman should have just let the kid pound his head into the ground until it was pulp!!

Shit happens.........and when it does, it becomes a matter of law. In Florida, if you think your life is in danger, you can use lethal force. Period...........end of story.

Sweetie.........time to disembark from the bubble!! Living a life in perpetual fantasy is gay.

You out of all people are telling someone to leave the bubble? Do I have to quote your pre-election predictions? You are the biggest joke on this board. Were you fired from the University of Colorado yet?

The man was found innocent and people are still lying. Wow.

He is guilty as sin in my eyes. He was found not guilty because the prosecution stuffed up.

No he was found not guilty because the jurors did their job. You have made it clear along with all the rest of the folks losing their minds that you would not have.

Last edited:
Do you feel like it's your responsibility to respect Police Dispatchers?

I'm sorry, I couldn't answer your question because I'm not sure what it really means, or what point you are trying to get to. I feel like it's your responsibility to respect everyone in the same way you wish to be respected. What the hell is up with the latest rash of dumbassery? I've heard some of the most absolutely stupid shit being said the past few years, and I can't figure out why. When did we all lose our goddamn common sense? When did we start viewing "murder" as any time someone gets killed? When did we start finding people guilty of murder, based on what we think about their judgement or personality? Did none of you dumbasses ever study anything about laws or the justice system in school?

I've watched people during the Zimmerman trial, behave as if they are brainwashed zombies. We seem to be lulled into this false perception that a real-life legal case, is some sort of Hollywood-produced crime drama, presented to entertain us. As the viewer, we are drawn in to the liberal story line, made to feel sympathy for the character, and then when the time comes for the verdict, we somehow expect the "show" will all be wrapped up nicely with the "bad guy" being carted away to prison, and we're disappointed because that didn't happen. This was real life, real people were involved, and the evidence was not there to convict Zimmerman, of even manslaughter. He acted in self defense, it doesn't matter if he used poor judgement in confronting Martin, or if he disregarded the dispatcher's instructions. It doesn't even matter if he touched Trayvon first, he still has the right to defend his life if attacked.

Why do we call dispatchers? Because that's who answers at 911! That's who sends the Po-po! Should we listen to their advice? Most of the time, yes. Do we have to listen to their advice? No, we don't. And IF we don't obey their commands, it doesn't mean guilty of murder.

Wait a minute. You say, "it doesn't even matter if he touched Trayvon first, he still has the right to defend his life if attacked."

So, if I, a woman, am walking in my neighborhood at night and a man is following me and I end up face to face with him and ask him why he is following me...

You are saying that if he reaches toward me and even touches me and I perceive this as a clear and present danger and defend myself by punching him in the face...that he then has the right to shoot me dead?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ARE YOU NUTS?

Are you all fucking nuts? Or just evil?

Last edited:

He is guilty as sin in my eyes. He was found not guilty because the prosecution stuffed up.

No he was found not guilty because the jurors did thier job. You have made it clear along with all the rest of the folks losing their minds that would not have.

Politico.......as per usual, summing things up with laser-like accuracy while at the same time sticking the proverbial finger in the eye of the typical lefty limpwrister.

yuk........yuk...........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

You don't believe in justice as you're a bigot against anyone that's not black. Justice to you is a hanging! Not how it works in the real world.

You want someone to murder Zimmerman? Who's the bad guy now...Look in the mirror. Savage

When did I say I want someone to murder Zimmerman? He looked so damn scared throughout the trial I actually started to feel sorry for the fat, chickenshit motherfucker.

He knows he did wrong and he'll have his comeuppance. I have nothing to do with it.

Wait, so tomorrow morning I can get up, follow George Zimmerman, pick a fight with him, shoot him dead, and they'll let me go free as long as I say I was defending myself from him?

Wicked.

Curious.....what evidence existed that the prosecution did NOT present that would have changed the verdict?

It is easy to blame the prosecutor....but seeing as you are so sure he was guilty, what evidence are you aware of that convinces you of that, but the prosecution didn't use during the trial to convince the jurors?

Wait, so tomorrow morning I can get up, follow George Zimmerman, pick a fight with him, shoot him dead, and they'll let me go free as long as I say I was defending myself from him?

Wicked.

well...you had better be 100% sure there are no witnesses watching the incident....and that there is no actual evidence proving otherwise.

That is what many seem to forget here....

if the incident did NOT go the ay Zimmerman claimed, how was he so sure there were not witnesses and actual evidence proving he was lying?

I mean...it was a residential complex....many residents.....he was on the phone with police...gave his name.....assumes people were around in their homes.....yet no one was able to contradict what he claimed.

Will you be able to ensure the same when you kill Zimmerman?

This is a very sick nation full of some really fucked up people that want to kill a innocent man. Jesus have mercy on this nation. :( NOT EVEN A FAIR AND JUST TRIAL CAN DON"T STOP THE BLOOD THIRST.

Thousands of black youth are killed every year by other blacks in our inner-cities...Somehow no one gives a damn...But this stupid story glorify a street thug is someone more important. LOL.

You pieces of shit should probably not reproduce. You're way to fucking stupid.

Last edited:
You left out what occurred between statement one and statement two.

Zimmerman essentially stalked Martin. A 17 yr old black youth being stalked by an unknown adult white man in a racially uneasy area.

Should he have jumped Zimmerman? No.

Was he afraid for his life? Quite possibly.

He made a bad decision in how to defend himself. Apparently.

Should he be blamed for that? No.

But he is. He is labeled a "thug".
Is there evidence to suggest that he was a thug or wannabe thug ? If so then do people have it right when labeling like they do, be it by both sides like they were both doing on these two people caught in a whirlwind together ? I mean Zimmerman was labeled a white racist, when there is evidence that he tutored black children, and even defended blacks in a situation or something like that.

You know the evidence the judge disallowed? Showed Martin holding a gun, and a pot leaf. His twitter feed was full of gloating about his alleged fighting prowess. You had pictures of him doing crank on a webcam, flipping off the webcam, his shorts halfway to his knees...

Yes, he is what resembles a thug. I am not labeling anyone. That is the path this young one chose to take, much to the dismay of his parents. I hope this goes to serve as a teaching tool to kids who wish emulate this kind of behavior. As I also wish that neighborhood watch systems throughout America will teach their members to do things by the book.

You could make Jaleel White or Steve Urkel into a looking like a thug just as easily, wouldn't you agree? There were a lot of bogus pictures of Martin and I'd wager those webcam ones are too. Judge not lest ye be judged. He wasn't a thug and suggestions that he was are just like and much worse than those saying GZ was a stalker.

You're really gonna go that route huh? In spite of all the evidence pointing to the contrary? The prosecution didn't fuck up Noomi, they had no case, pure and simple. He became a target of the radical left.

The prosecution did a good job, oh forget it, silence all dissent, I know.

This is a very sick nation full of some really fucked up people that want to kill a innocent man. Jesus have mercy on this nation. :( NOT EVEN A FAIR AND JUST TRIAL CAN DON"T STOP THE BLOOD THIRST.

Thousands of black youth are killed every year by other blacks in our inner-cities...Somehow no one gives a damn...But this stupid story glorify a street thug is someone more important. LOL.

You pieces of shit should probably not reproduce. You're way to fucking stupid.

Ideally, no one would reproduce.

No he was found not guilty because the jurors did thier job. You have made it clear along with all the rest of the folks losing their minds that would not have.

Politico.......as per usual, summing things up with laser-like accuracy while at the same time sticking the proverbial finger in the eye of the typical lefty limpwrister.

yuk........yuk...........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Why thank you.

For misleading the people of the United states--- I hope Mr.George Zimmerman sues the media for one billion dollars in damages. He'd fucking win too.

Msnbc is totally and utterly misleading and seriously trying to ignite racial hatred in this country. 3-4 whites would be alive today if it wasn't for these bastards and this is justification alone to be pulled off of cable t.v. The fucking bastards.:evil:

Nbc should be sued for making fake evidence against Zimmerman
Cnn should be sued

They all should be sued for smearing a innocent mans name and causing racial hatred.

We better make damn sure we force our media to be honest...Or we're screwed. None of these pieces of crap cared about reality of the case.

You've got to understand that that is what the "media" in this country does. FOX was nearly non-stop coverage of the "trial". It was sickening. Tonight that bastion of liberalism Geraldo Riveria stood outside the courthouse, with Martin supporters in the background, and did everything short of calling for riots.

Remember this. It's in the best interest of the media to "keep things stirred up".

If it bleeds, it leads. To ANY news outlet, the "worst case scenario" is ALWAYS the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back