The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Templar, I've been observing the Libtards denying the most legitimate information and even federal documents lately.

AkBiker refuses to accept that these Federal documents from the Security and Exchange Commission, concerning the use of aborted fetal tissue in Pepsi drinks, to be real:

Read page 2 of this Federal Document:

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf
The proposal requests that the board adopt a corporate policy that recognizes
human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of
aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development
agreements.

Yes, that's right, Obama's Satanists have legalized the consumption of aborted fetuses.

Oh fuck. Didn't realize what I was up against :laugh:

*unsubscribe

Are you now also denying the existence of these federal proceedings? Has someone managed to hack and plant forged documents unto the Security and Exchange Commission's website?

TheOldSchool, that's a cool avatar.

Neighborhood Watch wins

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzXUkMMy_-Y]Suck a fat dick, Chucho! - YouTube[/ame]

That is a legitimate Masonic website. It is not forged or fabricated.

Templar, I've been observing the Libtards denying the most legitimate information and even federal documents lately.

AkBiker refuses to accept that these Federal documents from the Security and Exchange Commission, concerning the use of aborted fetal tissue in Pepsi drinks, to be real:

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf
The proposal requests that the board adopt a corporate policy that recognizes
human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of
aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development
agreements.

Yes, that's right, Obama's Satanists have legalized the consumption of aborted fetuses.

*unsubscribe

Must be cause I walked in. Stay unsubscribed. :cool:

When they notice and/or observe some creepy man following them?

Obviously they shouldn't exist, because no matter what, ***** like Zimmerman will insist on murdering them.

Mr. Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder or manslaughter, by a jury of his peers. Do you not have any respect for our justice system? Does it not matter to you that a jury, who heard ALL the evidence, acquitted him of all charges? If it doesn't matter any longer to you, what sort of system would you suggest? One where the public watches sensationalized journalism for months on end, then makes an emotive decision based on feelings? Should we just automatically start convicting non-black people who kill black people, regardless of the circumstance? How about we eliminate self defense for any non-black who kills a black? Or heck... why don't we just appoint you two, and a few of your sympathizers, to a Grand Supreme Jury, who will determine guilt and innocence for all, on the basis of what you think, regardless of what you know, or the actual EVIDENCE?

Not enough info in the OP to make a suggestion.

I texted some of my nieces and nephews.
Took awhile for them to get back to me, kids ya know!

They all said they need more info.
They want to know age, time of day, time of year, type of neighborhood, etc.

They also want a definition of creepy.

:piss2::piss2::piss2::piss2::piss2:

*unsubscribe

Must be cause I walked in. Stay unsubscribed. :cool:

:piss2::piss2::piss2::piss2::piss2:

Considerin' most of the Masons I've known...

... it doesn't surprise me...

... buncha sop-heads that drink themselves to death...

... or die in a nursin' home with dementia.
:razz:

Obviously they shouldn't exist, because no matter what, ***** like Zimmerman will insist on murdering them.

Don't worry, Noomi, I have a feeling Zimmerman is going to get what's coming to him. Call it Karma, call it justice, call it whatever you want to call it. He's going to get his.

Not enough info in the OP to make a suggestion.

I texted some of my nieces and nephews.
Took awhile for them to get back to me, kids ya know!

They all said they need more info.
They want to know age, time of day, time of year, type of neighborhood, etc.

They also want a definition of creepy.

Are you sure you didn't just make that up? That doesn't sound at all like how kids would respond. Very convenient that the nieces and nephews all said the same thing you did. :doubt:

Last edited:
Blacks are already saying that they won't accept any evidence that proves Zimmerman innocent. This is pure racism. If they riot or kill people over this then they're racist.

What if they don't riot? That proves you're a pure racist, whatever that is.

Last edited:
I'm sensing some sour grapes here from the race mongers on the left. What's the matter, assholes, were you denied your lynching?

George can enjoy his lynching in hell.

Oh GaWD!!

How the hell do people like you navigate in the real world?

Clearly......Zimmerman should have just let the kid pound his head into the ground until it was pulp!!

Shit happens.........and when it does, it becomes a matter of law. In Florida, if you think your life is in danger, you can use lethal force. Period...........end of story.

Sweetie.........time to disembark from the bubble!! Living a life in perpetual fantasy is gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back