The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ones for all the USMB right, who are celebrating the verdict...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqTpqIUWVrc]Kentucky Fried Movie-Rex Kramer-Danger Seeker - YouTube[/ame]

He's that powerful?

Then I guess Zimmerman will be taken care of pretty soon. Unless he's not. Because the OP is absolutely fucking crazy.

The link is directly to the Freemason website.

Wow man that's the most legit website I've ever seen!

That chapter must rule the world. Totally.

I'm sensing some sour grapes here from the race mongers on the left. What's the matter, assholes, were you denied your lynching?

He's that powerful?

Then I guess Zimmerman will be taken care of pretty soon. Unless he's not. Because the OP is absolutely fucking crazy.

The link is directly to the Freemason website.

Is you claim that the website is false/forged?

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/prince_hall/famous.html

Notice Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are on that list.

Do you feel like it's your responsibility to respect Police Dispatchers?

I'm sorry, I couldn't answer your question because I'm not sure what it really means, or what point you are trying to get to. I feel like it's your responsibility to respect everyone in the same way you wish to be respected. What the hell is up with the latest rash of dumbassery? I've heard some of the most absolutely stupid shit being said the past few years, and I can't figure out why. When did we all lose our goddamn common sense? When did we start viewing "murder" as any time someone gets killed? When did we start finding people guilty of murder, based on what we think about their judgement or personality? Did none of you dumbasses ever study anything about laws or the justice system in school?

I've watched people during the Zimmerman trial, behave as if they are brainwashed zombies. We seem to be lulled into this false perception that a real-life legal case, is some sort of Hollywood-produced crime drama, presented to entertain us. As the viewer, we are drawn in to the liberal story line, made to feel sympathy for the character, and then when the time comes for the verdict, we somehow expect the "show" will all be wrapped up nicely with the "bad guy" being carted away to prison, and we're disappointed because that didn't happen. This was real life, real people were involved, and the evidence was not there to convict Zimmerman, of even manslaughter. He acted in self defense, it doesn't matter if he used poor judgement in confronting Martin, or if he disregarded the dispatcher's instructions. It doesn't even matter if he touched Trayvon first, he still has the right to defend his life if attacked.

Why do we call dispatchers? Because that's who answers at 911! That's who sends the Po-po! Should we listen to their advice? Most of the time, yes. Do we have to listen to their advice? No, we don't. And IF we don't obey their commands, it doesn't mean guilty of murder.

Famous Prince Hall Freemasons

That is a legitimate Masonic website. It is not forged or fabricated.

Templar, I've been observing the Libtards denying the most legitimate information and even federal documents lately.

AkBiker refuses to accept that these Federal documents from the Security and Exchange Commission, concerning the use of aborted fetal tissue in Pepsi drinks, to be real:

Read page 2 of this Federal Document:

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf
The proposal requests that the board adopt a corporate policy that recognizes
human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of
aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development
agreements.

Yes, that's right, Obama's Satanists have legalized the consumption of aborted fetuses.

Last edited:
Finally justice for George Zimmerman.

Fuck all of you people who maliciously twisted this into a race issue. All you goddamned racebaiters and haters who wouldn't step the fuck back and listen to the facts. No, you assholes were incredibly fucking emotional and racist. Last year you assholes kept clinging to lies and nastily maligning George WHEN YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPENED.

And FUCK YOU, media! You bastards rushed to judgment because you wanted to tar and feather the white hispanic who defended his life against a black punk. Fuck you assholes for jumping in and rushing to conclusions.

You wouldn't fucking listen to all the facts. Damn you MSNBC and asswipes like Al Sharpton.

Maybe... MAYBE next time you won't get so goddamned unfair and emotional and show us all your hateful, racist sides. And fuck you President Obama for interjecting yourself into this and stirring up anger and hatred. You bastards didn't want justice. You wanted vengeance against the evil non-black man.

YOU MADE THIS INTO A RACE ISSUE. THAT'S ON YOU. IF YOU'RE SAD TOO BAD. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

Just remember all the shit you certain people stirred up. Thank God the jury had the brains, the guts, and the willingness to see justice through.
That's okay, payback will come at the mid-terms next year.

The GOP will pay for this decision, with their jobs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcjIestFVOc]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon).wmv - YouTube[/ame]

TheOldSchool, that's a cool avatar.

Famous Prince Hall Freemasons

That is a legitimate Masonic website. It is not forged or fabricated.

Templar, I've been observing the Libtards denying the most legitimate information and even federal documents lately.

AkBiker refuses to accept that these Federal documents from the Security and Exchange Commission, concerning the use of aborted fetal tissue in Pepsi drinks, to be real:

Read page 2 of this Federal Document:

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf
The proposal requests that the board adopt a corporate policy that recognizes
human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of
aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development
agreements.

Yes, that's right, Obama's Satanists have legalized the consumption of aborted fetuses.

Oh fuck. Didn't realize what I was up against :laugh:

*unsubscribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back