The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Zimmerman wrong to assume a 17 year old was actually a criminal? Yes.

Did that justify Martin jumping him and beating the crap out of him? No.

You are right, it was preventable. Zimmerman could have stayed in his car, and Martin could have gone to his father's house. Both of them were wrong, and Martin will never learn from his mistake.

You left out what occurred between statement one and statement two.

Zimmerman essentially stalked Martin. A 17 yr old black youth being stalked by an unknown adult white man in a racially uneasy area.

Should he have jumped Zimmerman? No.

Was he afraid for his life? Quite possibly.

He made a bad decision in how to defend himself. Apparently.

Should he be blamed for that? No.

But he is. He is labeled a "thug".
Is there evidence to suggest that he was a thug or wannabe thug ? If so then do people have it right when labeling like they do, be it by both sides like they were both doing on these two people caught in a whirlwind together ? I mean Zimmerman was labeled a white racist, when there is evidence that he tutored black children, and even defended blacks in a situation or something like that.

Not really - mostly circumstantial and inconclusive, like with Zimmerman.

It's trial by media.

Was Zimmerman wrong to assume a 17 year old was actually a criminal? Yes.

Did that justify Martin jumping him and beating the crap out of him? No.

You are right, it was preventable. Zimmerman could have stayed in his car, and Martin could have gone to his father's house. Both of them were wrong, and Martin will never learn from his mistake.

You left out what occurred between statement one and statement two.

Zimmerman essentially stalked Martin. A 17 yr old black youth being stalked by an unknown adult white man in a racially uneasy area.

Should he have jumped Zimmerman? No.

Was he afraid for his life? Quite possibly.

He made a bad decision in how to defend himself. Apparently.

Should he be blamed for that? No.

But he is. He is labeled a "thug".
Is there evidence to suggest that he was a thug or wannabe thug ? If so then do people have it right when labeling like they do, be it by both sides like they were both doing on these two people caught in a whirlwind together ? I mean Zimmerman was labeled a white racist, when there is evidence that he tutored black children, and even defended blacks in a situation or something like that.

You know the evidence the judge disallowed? Showed Martin holding a gun, and a pot leaf. His twitter feed was full of gloating about his alleged fighting prowess. You had pictures of him doing crank on a webcam, flipping off the webcam, his shorts halfway to his knees...

Yes, he is what resembles a thug. I am not labeling anyone. That is the path this young one chose to take, much to the dismay of his parents. I hope this goes to serve as a teaching tool to kids who wish emulate this kind of behavior. As I also wish that neighborhood watch systems throughout America will teach their members to do things by the book.

I suppose the neighborhood watch dude who raped a woman in my town will just be let go, too. It's been two years and nobody knows anything. Like the matter has just been dropped. Shoved under the rug. I've tried to find out some information to no avail. And I'm afraid if I keep pushing the issue I'll become a target of some kind.

I know I don't want any of these cop wannabes patrolling around in my neighborhood. I'd rather take my chances with the "bad guys" than those assholes. I'd rather a kid in a hoody have the right to walk around in my neighborhood without getting fucking killed. And the cops are just as bad, they're shooting people left and right in my town and I'm fucking sick of it.

Power corrupts.

Last edited:
When they notice and/or observe some creepy man following them?

They should not circle around and confront him, because a "creepy man" might have a gun and use it if he feels threatened. Martin didn't appreciate being followed, so he made a choice to confront the "creepy man" and ask him if he had a fucking problem. A scuffled ensued, and it didn't turn out well for anyone.

Well, when I told a police dispatcher "fuck you" on the phone, she went running to her police buddies and tried to get me fired from my job. They called my boss and played the recording for him. So they may not officially be "the police" but they're sure in bed with the police.

Fucking bitch. She did not succeed.

In my experience, most dispatchers are women and therefore bitches. Last time I called the police I ended up having to call the Mayor's office and report how I was treated by the dispatcher. The Mayor's secretary said the Mayor was very interested in this type of abuse perpetrated on the public by public servants under his administration. : )

Last edited:
The man was found innocent and people are still lying. Wow.

He is guilty as sin in my eyes. He was found not guilty because the prosecution stuffed up.

You're really gonna go that route huh? In spite of all the evidence pointing to the contrary? The prosecution didn't fuck up Noomi, they had no case, pure and simple. He became a target of the radical left.

Finally justice for George Zimmerman.

Fuck all of you people who maliciously twisted this into a race issue. All you goddamned racebaiters and haters who wouldn't step the fuck back and listen to the facts. No, you assholes were incredibly fucking emotional and racist. Last year you assholes kept clinging to lies and nastily maligning George WHEN YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPENED.

And FUCK YOU, media! You bastards rushed to judgment because you wanted to tar and feather the white hispanic who defended his life against a black punk. Fuck you assholes for jumping in and rushing to conclusions.

You wouldn't fucking listen to all the facts. Damn you MSNBC and asswipes like Al Sharpton.

Maybe... MAYBE next time you won't get so goddamned unfair and emotional and show us all your hateful, racist sides. And fuck you President Obama for interjecting yourself into this and stirring up anger and hatred. You bastards didn't want justice. You wanted vengeance against the evil non-black man.

YOU MADE THIS INTO A RACE ISSUE. THAT'S ON YOU. IF YOU'RE SAD TOO BAD. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

Just remember all the shit you certain people stirred up. Thank God the jury had the brains, the guts, and the willingness to see justice through.
That's okay, payback will come at the mid-terms next year.

The GOP will pay for this decision, with their jobs.

1.) You shouldn't ever assault someone who is questioning what you're doing in their neighborhood.

2.) You shouldn't ever assault someone who is simply following you or watching you.

3.) You shouldn't assume that bashing someone's head in the pavement constitutes "self defense."

4.) You should assume, if you choose to assault someone who is armed, you may be shot.

5.) You shouldn't assume they will be convicted of murder because you are a black person.

Now here are a few tips for how to behave like a civilized human being:

1. Don't take short cuts through backyards of people you don't know.
2. Respect people who are trying to prevent crime in their neighborhood.
3. Don't appear thuggish by covering your head with a hoodie, (and pull up your pants.)
4. If someone is harassing you, call 911 and not your girlfriend.
5. Politely tell the 911 dispatcher of the situation, instead of popping off racial epithets to your gf.
6. If someone is trying to restrain you, get away as best you can and call 911, don't try to kill them.
7. If a jury finds someone not guilty, behave like a rational human being and not a baboon.
8. Try to fight the inclination to assume everything is about race, even when you know it's not.
9. Stop letting people like Jesse Jackson and Obama, race bait you.
10. Don't assault people.

Finally justice for George Zimmerman.

Fuck all of you people who maliciously twisted this into a race issue. All you goddamned racebaiters and haters who wouldn't step the fuck back and listen to the facts. No, you assholes were incredibly fucking emotional and racist. Last year you assholes kept clinging to lies and nastily maligning George WHEN YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPENED.

And FUCK YOU, media! You bastards rushed to judgment because you wanted to tar and feather the white hispanic who defended his life against a black punk. Fuck you assholes for jumping in and rushing to conclusions.

You wouldn't fucking listen to all the facts. Damn you MSNBC and asswipes like Al Sharpton.

Maybe... MAYBE next time you won't get so goddamned unfair and emotional and show us all your hateful, racist sides. And fuck you President Obama for interjecting yourself into this and stirring up anger and hatred. You bastards didn't want justice. You wanted vengeance against the evil non-black man.

YOU MADE THIS INTO A RACE ISSUE. THAT'S ON YOU. IF YOU'RE SAD TOO BAD. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

Just remember all the shit you certain people stirred up. Thank God the jury had the brains, the guts, and the willingness to see justice through.
That's okay, payback will come at the mid-terms next year.

The GOP will pay for this decision, with their jobs.

Really? For what??? :confused: A innocent man was found innocent in somehow this has to do with the gop!:cuckoo:

There was one big winner in tonight's verdict, and that was our system of justice. It actually worked the way it is supposed to. The prosecution never proved Zimmerman's guilt, therefore the jury had no choice but to acquit, which they did. Was Zimmerman guilty? Is he guilty? We will never know, and at this point, it doesn't matter. The system worked. Now if it would just work this well in all cases.

I believe that George is guilty, but if the prosecution can't prove their case beyond all reasonable doubt, the jury has no choice but to let him walk.

1.) You shouldn't ever assault someone who is questioning what you're doing in their neighborhood.

2.) You shouldn't ever assault someone who is simply following you or watching you.

3.) You shouldn't assume that bashing someone's head in the pavement constitutes "self defense."

4.) You should assume, if you choose to assault someone who is armed, you may be shot.

5.) You shouldn't assume they will be convicted of murder because you are a black person.

Now here are a few tips for how to behave like a civilized human being:

1. Don't take short cuts through backyards of people you don't know.
2. Respect people who are trying to prevent crime in their neighborhood.
3. Don't appear thuggish by covering your head with a hoodie, (and pull up your pants.)
4. If someone is harassing you, call 911 and not your girlfriend.
5. Politely tell the 911 dispatcher of the situation, instead of popping off racial epithets to your gf.
6. If someone is trying to restrain you, get away as best you can and call 911, don't try to kill them.
7. If a jury finds someone not guilty, behave like a rational human being and not a baboon.
8. Try to fight the inclination to assume everything is about race, even when you know it's not.
9. Stop letting people like Jesse Jackson and Obama, race bait you.
10. Don't assault people.

Out of the park..

Act CONFIDENTLY that you BELONG there. And don't let violence and confrontation be your first option. That's why kids have higher survival rates in those types of neighborhoods where folks are proactively watching their turf.

Really? For what??? :confused: A innocent man was found innocent in somehow this has to do with the gop!:cuckoo:
He's as innocent as OJ and the cop who beat the shit out of Rodney King.

Enjoy this while you can. This is your GOP swan song. Come next years mid-terms, you fuckers are toast!

The cons all believed that OJ was guilty when he walked, but now the tables have turned and they are supporting Zimmerman?

Seems they respect the jury verdict when it suits them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back