The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You stop casing houses and get your dumb ass home.

Cuz if you jump on someone for looking at you funny, you just might get yourself dead.

Comprende?

I can't believe that MSMBC is this stupid, where as I shut down and went in to watch the news a little bit on TV, and so I was flipping back and forth when I saw the woman in the pink shirt speaking on MSMBC about Martin and his family (12:30 eastern time), and how she said that she couldn't imagine sitting there in that court room for that many days seeing pictures of their son that was MURDERED ??????????????????????????? I mean after the ruling came down as not guilty, these idiots are speaking still on national TV that Martin was murdered ??????? Kidding me right ? Then she went on to say that all black people need to hold on to their children after this a little bit closer now WHAT ??????????? She should be fired immediately for her insightful speak and ignorance she projects as a proffessional media spokes person.

I can't stand such idiocy of people who are suppoed to be the smart ones, but turn out to be the extreme biased idiots for whom must have been given these jobs due to being privileged, or butt kissers or something else. Yes if I was Zimmerman's lawyer I would be keeping notes on everyone who is trashing my client now, and they would be getting a letter in the mail next.

Trayvon had a good family network from age 5 to 15 though his step mom

she was for all purpose his mother

at 15 he was yanked out of that environment and left to run the streets

with little to no parental intervention in regards to his whereabouts and associates

and every time he got into "trouble" he was sent from one parent to the other

so maybe it is a wise piece of advice to hold on to your children

pay attention to what they are doing and who they are hanging out with

be the parent
Yes if placed into this context I agree, but coming off of the back of her comment about Martin being murdered after the verdict was given of not guilty, I am thinking she was being insightful in her speak, but she couldn't help it, as she is surrounded by an entire group of people who have bitten of this apple in which they are all now chewing on.

Trayvon was not murdered

zimmerman defended himself from a wannabe thug

as callus as that sounds it is the truth

if one wants to understand what events led up to that

fateful night

one should look at the sad life of Trayvon Martin over the past few years

For misleading the people of the United states--- I hope Mr.George Zimmerman sues the media for one billion dollars in damages. He'd fucking win too.

Msnbc is totally and utterly misleading and seriously trying to ignite racial hatred in this country. 3-4 whites would be alive today if it wasn't for these bastards and this is justification alone to be pulled off of cable t.v. The fucking bastards.:evil:

Nbc should be sued for making fake evidence against Zimmerman
Cnn should be sued

They all should be sued for smearing a innocent mans name and causing racial hatred.

We better make damn sure we force our media to be honest...Or we're screwed. None of these pieces of crap cared about reality of the case.

Well all, it's been real and it's been fun but I can't say it's been real fun. I most likely won't be back to this sub-section, this was this first and most likely the last trial I have ever followed. I enjoyed reading all of your posts and have only put 2 people on ignore for a while. I'll remove them from the list after a while, but for now, it's just way to much.

I did learn quite a bit about the people of this country during this trial and I'm sorry to say, I don't have the faith in the people like I did 5 weeks ago. Ignorance is truly bliss and the facts be damned when it comes to people's emotions. It makes no difference what is the truth to them, the only thing that matters any more is the agenda and how to accomplish whatever goal no matter the cost.

Justice was the victor tonight with that Not Guilty Verdict. The State did not have the evidence to convict and relied on fear and emotion to get the win and to further whatever personal agenda they had. Thank God the jury saw this for what it was and justice prevailed.

So long and I pray you all can find happiness and joy in your lives from now until the end of time. God Bless you and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Should Trayvon's family sue the media for smearing a innocent kid's name and causing racial hatred?

For three weeks I watched the George Zimmerman trial, I researched case law, and picked the brains of other posters qualified in the law. From the moment Zimmerman was arrested, I knew he was a political target. And then from that moment on, I knew he wasn't guilty of anything. This man was used and vilified by a good many people here. To those I say, you were wrong. To those who thought this was some sort of game: You were wrong. As for those who chose to exploit the pain and grief of a mother and father who lost their child in all of this, you were wrong as well.

You were wrong for making assumptions without base about a man you hardly ever knew. This issue was filled with the disease of racism and politics. Not only did we dishonor the memory of the fallen in doing so, we disrespected the family of the survivor. This entire thing reeked of hatred. Now I must ask you: What if you were the one being falsely accused for defending yourself? What if you became a political target for ruthless persecution and vilification? What does it matter who followed who? To lose a child, you must know pain on a personal level nobody else can imagine.

Throughout this trial, the idiocy of the charges brought against George Zimmerman were clearly revealed. The motivations behind them were made clearer. Yet some of us chose to succumb to the disinformation fed to them by the media and by their party. But now I hope, since Zimmerman has been found not guilty by the due diligence of a jury of his peers and his attorneys, that this serves a lesson to some. Politics can never get in the way of justice. For those of us who thought this was an issue of race. You were wrong. Justice will always prevail.
Hey, I thought for sure that the political pressure would be such that they would have gotten a lesser degree conviction. Not because I thought he was guilty, but because politics in this country is out of control and all powerful.

I was wrong.

I'll try My best to get over it.

Perhaps I was wrong. Maybe for thinking this would change the current state of racism in this country.. maybe all this verdict did was widen the divide.
Count on it.

We are far beyond the point where there will be any healing between races.

Hey, I thought for sure that the political pressure would be such that they would have gotten a lesser degree conviction. Not because I thought he was guilty, but because politics in this country is out of control and all powerful.

I was wrong.

Perhaps I was wrong. Maybe for thinking this would change the current state of racism in this country.. maybe all this verdict did was widen the divide.
Count on it.

But at least, a man named George Zimmerman will no longer have to bear the weight of our racial animosity anymore. :)

Because of the fact that this happened in Florida. The fact that he wasnt originally arrested and we all know if this were reversed and Martin did the shooting...well what would have happened?

There were a lot of reasons I stated he would walk a while back. Its sucked but I knew it.

Now, hopefully Zimmerman's life is ruined since I think he is guilty.

The fact that he wasnt originally arrested is because it was clear to police on the scene that this was classic self defense and there was nothing to charge.
Even if zimmerman had been black he would not have been convicted. The facts just werent there.
Nice of you to wish ruin on another man who is innocent.

Was OJ guilty? Serious question. I think he was but he walked. There was a lot of hate towards him after. Remember? Why the double standard, AGAIN.

I think Zimmerman is guilty and yes, I hope his life as he knew it is over for killing an unarmed child. Oj...zimmerman....both found not guilty, both guilty in my eyes.

I only hope they both end up the same, side by side.

There was hate toward OJ after he walked? Really? How many death threats did he get after he walked? Did his family and lawyers get threatened?

I'm 68 years old, carried a weapon for 22 years in the US Army (with the DIA) 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I am extremely proficient with a pistol. I currently maintain a CCW and usually carry when my Wife and I are out - as do many here in Montana. Up here, weapons are a natural part of life, no one here sees them as a "big deal".

The funny thing about guns being carried by law abiding citizens is that they tend to make "good neighbors" out of everyone. I have never had to "pull" on anyone, but make no mistake, threaten me or mine and I will make certain that you don't do it again. And, nearly every person I know here, feels the same way, as does every member of the Sheriffs Department.

THAT is called self-defense.

WTF are you scared of in Montana that you feel the need to carry? Is having the gun just make you feel safer?

I have lived what I think is a long time and I know of no instance that I ever needed a gun nor do I know of anyone who has had need of a gun, other then hunting. I spent my youth growing up in a major city and lived on the road for 2 years without so much as a credit card.

My brother carries a gun everywhere and I keep asking him why. Who exactly is he afraid of? Any criminal that is good at their trade and wants what you have will take it regardless of your gun. I knew of a guy that had an extensive gun collection, and had it all stolen. Carrying guns didn't help him one bit. I think if I had a gun I might become even a bigger ahole in that I might not be thinking of the consequences of a confrontation quite so much.

BTW, none of the above is to imply I think you foolish to carry a gun. You do what is right for you. Me, I can't keep track of my cell phone I seriously doubt I need to, or should, carry a gun.

You don't want to carry? Then don't. I am not an "ahole" as you claim that you might be. I don't look for trouble. However, if it comes calling, I'm prepared. You, on the other hand, are another victim.

I've never been a victim (of anything other than my own stupidity) in my life. I have no intention of becoming one now.

so Blacks in Sanford are crying? were they crying after what OJ did? why are they making Trayvon out to be some picture perfect 17 yr old boy who would never hurt anyone?
Why are you and others trying to put the VICTIM, Trayvon Martin, on trial?

Do you see how these problems occur?

I am not trying to put the victim on trial, why don't you explain to me why people are threatening Zimmerman's attorneys when no one, even the KKK, ever threatened OJs attorneys.

For three weeks I watched the George Zimmerman trial, I researched case law, and picked the brains of other posters qualified in the law. From the moment Zimmerman was arrested, I knew he was a political target. And then from that moment on, I knew he wasn't guilty of anything. This man was used and vilified by a good many people here. To those I say, you were wrong. To those who thought this was some sort of game: You were wrong. As for those who chose to exploit the pain and grief of a mother and father who lost their child in all of this, you were wrong as well.

You were wrong for making assumptions without base about a man you hardly ever knew. This issue was filled with the disease of racism and politics. Not only did we dishonor the memory of the fallen in doing so, we disrespected the family of the survivor. This entire thing reeked of hatred. Now I must ask you: What if you were the one being falsely accused for defending yourself? What if you became a political target for ruthless persecution and vilification? What does it matter who followed who? To lose a child, you must know pain on a personal level nobody else can imagine.

Throughout this trial, the idiocy of the charges brought against George Zimmerman were clearly revealed. The motivations behind them were made clearer. Yet some of us chose to succumb to the disinformation fed to them by the media and by their party. But now I hope, since Zimmerman has been found not guilty by the due diligence of a jury of his peers and his attorneys, that this serves a lesson to some. Politics can never get in the way of justice. For those of us who thought this was an issue of race. You were wrong. Justice will always prevail.

I was wrong.

And this is why we have Trial by Jury, not Trial by Satanists (Government)

Wrong, the majority of whites and blacks are both aware that powerful vile forces are trying to pit us against each other. Do what I am doing, along with many other Libertarians and true moderates of the Democratic/Republican parties: Go straight to their churches and local political leaders and lobby them, schedule events in their Churches and other public venues. Start dialogue, start communicating, because divided we shall all be conquered, united, we shall be victorious.

The best way to communicate with blacks at the moment is teaching and holding seminars on Jury Nullification. It's an extremely neutral topic, as it neither favors nor infringes upon any particular group or faction, yet it ignites the flames and passions for liberty in everyone. It is a great way to commence and initiate dialogue.

Time is very short now, so get to it.

Here is my guide on facebook for Jury Nullification seminars. Make a power point presentation if you wish to shorten it.

https://attachment.fbsbx.com/file_d...inline=1&ext=1373780764&hash=ASsh2FYh9xmKXfI8

Last edited:
Trayvon had a good family network from age 5 to 15 though his step mom

she was for all purpose his mother

at 15 he was yanked out of that environment and left to run the streets

with little to no parental intervention in regards to his whereabouts and associates

and every time he got into "trouble" he was sent from one parent to the other

so maybe it is a wise piece of advice to hold on to your children

pay attention to what they are doing and who they are hanging out with

be the parent
Yes if placed into this context I agree, but coming off of the back of her comment about Martin being murdered after the verdict was given of not guilty, I am thinking she was being insightful in her speak, but she couldn't help it, as she is surrounded by an entire group of people who have bitten of this apple in which they are all now chewing on.

Trayvon was not murdered

zimmerman defended himself from a wannabe thug

as callus as that sounds it is the truth

if one wants to understand what events led up to that

fateful night

one should look at the sad life of Trayvon Martin over the past few years

Is it the truth?

Zimmerman instigated the situation.

In the end... Martin feared for his life too and was acting in self defense. Zimmerman acted in self defense.

It was so preventable. Nice to see folks smearing Martin as a "thug". He's dead. Can't defend his reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back