The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that MSMBC is this stupid, where as I shut down and went in to watch the news a little bit on TV, and so I was flipping back and forth when I saw the woman in the pink shirt speaking on MSMBC about Martin and his family (12:30 eastern time), and how she said that she couldn't imagine sitting there in that court room for that many days seeing pictures of their son that was MURDERED ??????????????????????????? I mean after the ruling came down as not guilty, these idiots are speaking still on national TV that Martin was murdered ??????? Kidding me right ? Then she went on to say that all black people need to hold on to their children after this a little bit closer now, WHAT ??????????? She should be fired immediately for her insightful speak and ignorance she projects as a proffessional media spokes person.

I can't stand such idiocy of people who are supposed to be the smart ones, but turn out to be the extreme biased idiots for whom must have been given these jobs due to being privileged, or butt kissers or something else. Yes if I was Zimmerman's lawyer I would be keeping notes on everyone who is trashing my client now, and they would be getting a letter in the mail next.

MSNBC is about to become GZNBC! Nancy Grace first casualty

Lets ask Miss South America a Question: Catilyn: One In Five U.S. Americans Have No Idea That Blacks Kill Blacks In Chicago On A Weekly Basis, yet the Media never sees it. Can you explain this to the 20% of Americans who's IQ's are all under 52?
How true...I can see it now...the answer...uhhhhh...well...errrr...uhmmmm...(Typical PC answer)

I can't believe that MSMBC is this stupid, where as I shut down and went in to watch the news a little bit on TV, and so I was flipping back and forth when I saw the woman in the pink shirt speaking on MSMBC about Martin and his family (12:30 eastern time), and how she said that she couldn't imagine sitting there in that court room for that many days seeing pictures of their son that was MURDERED ??????????????????????????? I mean after the ruling came down as not guilty, these idiots are speaking still on national TV that Martin was murdered ??????? Kidding me right ? Then she went on to say that all black people need to hold on to their children after this a little bit closer now, WHAT ??????????? She should be fired immediately for her insightful speak and ignorance she projects as a proffessional media spokes person.

I can't stand such idiocy of people who are supposed to be the smart ones, but turn out to be the extreme biased idiots for whom must have been given these jobs due to being privileged, or butt kissers or something else. Yes if I was Zimmerman's lawyer I would be keeping notes on everyone who is trashing my client now, and they would be getting a letter in the mail next.

MSNBC is about to become GZNBC! Nancy Grace first casualty
Could be very possible, as these cats are so blinded now and biased, that they are complete idiots I think, and they do themselves and everyone around them a dis-service for their idiocy now.

For three weeks I watched the George Zimmerman trial, I researched case law, and picked the brains of other posters qualified in the law. From the moment Zimmerman was arrested, I knew he was a political target. And then from that moment on, I knew he wasn't guilty of anything. This man was used and vilified by a good many people here. To those I say, you were wrong. To those who thought this was some sort of game: You were wrong. As for those who chose to exploit the pain and grief of a mother and father who lost their child in all of this, you were wrong as well.

You were wrong for making assumptions without base about a man you hardly ever knew. This issue was filled with the disease of racism and politics. Not only did we dishonor the memory of the fallen in doing so, we disrespected the family of the survivor. This entire thing reeked of hatred. Now I must ask you: What if you were the one being falsely accused for defending yourself? What if you became a political target for ruthless persecution and vilification? What does it matter who followed who? To lose a child, you must know pain on a personal level nobody else can imagine.

Throughout this trial, the idiocy of the charges brought against George Zimmerman were clearly revealed. The motivations behind them were made clearer. Yet some of us chose to succumb to the disinformation fed to them by the media and by their party. But now I hope, since Zimmerman has been found not guilty by the due diligence of a jury of his peers and his attorneys, that this serves a lesson to some. Politics can never get in the way of justice. For those of us who thought this was an issue of race. You were wrong. Justice will always prevail.
Hey, I thought for sure that the political pressure would be such that they would have gotten a lesser degree conviction. Not because I thought he was guilty, but because politics in this country is out of control and all powerful.

I was wrong.

I'll try My best to get over it.

Miss South Carolina: I , Personally Believe, That, SOMMA, White Hispanics in our nation, don't have guns, and uh, somma, dumbass anchors on MSNBC don't have brains in their heads, if they do, they all have their brains in their asses. and that's my final answer.

Checking in on this thread. There was so much misconduct on the part of the prosecution team, I wouldn't be surprised if Zimmerman has a case to go after them for defamation. For sure his life will never be the same regardless.

Again, I don't know for sure what happened that night, whether Zimmerman is guilty of anything, whether Martin was guilty of anything. All we can go on is the preponderance of the evidence that clearly came down on Zimmerman's side and none of it on Martin's side. I don't see how a jury could have honorably returned any other verdict.

Zimmerman cannot go after defamation for things said in Court pursuant to the affirmative defense of Judicial privilege where "any participant in a judicial proceeding the absolute privilege to utter defamatory statements in the course of the proceedings so long as the statements have some relevancy to the proceedings". (See Irwin v. Ashurst, 74 P.2d 1127 (Or. 1938)). Malicious prosecution is more the route amongst other causes of action provided he has proofs and can meet the his burden and the requirements therein. I believe he would fail there as well.

I can't say I followed this trial every day, but based on everything I've read and heard, the jury made the right decision. His indictment was obviously politically motivated. There was just not enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt the was guilty.

I can't believe that MSMBC is this stupid, where as I shut down and went in to watch the news a little bit on TV, and so I was flipping back and forth when I saw the woman in the pink shirt speaking on MSMBC about Martin and his family (12:30 eastern time), and how she said that she couldn't imagine sitting there in that court room for that many days seeing pictures of their son that was MURDERED ??????????????????????????? I mean after the ruling came down as not guilty, these idiots are speaking still on national TV that Martin was murdered ??????? Kidding me right ? Then she went on to say that all black people need to hold on to their children after this a little bit closer now WHAT ??????????? She should be fired immediately for her insightful speak and ignorance she projects as a proffessional media spokes person.

I can't stand such idiocy of people who are suppoed to be the smart ones, but turn out to be the extreme biased idiots for whom must have been given these jobs due to being privileged, or butt kissers or something else. Yes if I was Zimmerman's lawyer I would be keeping notes on everyone who is trashing my client now, and they would be getting a letter in the mail next.

Trayvon had a good family network from age 5 to 15 though his step mom

she was for all purpose his mother

at 15 he was yanked out of that environment and left to run the streets

with little to no parental intervention in regards to his whereabouts and associates

and every time he got into "trouble" he was sent from one parent to the other

so maybe it is a wise piece of advice to hold on to your children

pay attention to what they are doing and who they are hanging out with

be the parent

and the Trayvon supporters never bring up the fact that Trayvon took a hard "Cheap Shot" to Georges Face. As if, it was no big deal. so what if George was watching him, all Trayvon had to do was go home. Looks like it's perfectly legal to beat the bajezuz out of anyone for no reason, but the victim cannot attempt to save his own life?

These people never wanted a fair trail...They just wanted to kill Zimmerman and fuck the evidence.
Was that what they hoped for when gave out his addy prior to and/or after the inncident, in which some thugs showed up to the wrong addy in response to their giving that addy out ? Wasn't that Spike Lee or someone that did that ?

crybaby.jpg
Noted.

I can't believe that MSMBC is this stupid, where as I shut down and went in to watch the news a little bit on TV, and so I was flipping back and forth when I saw the woman in the pink shirt speaking on MSMBC about Martin and his family (12:30 eastern time), and how she said that she couldn't imagine sitting there in that court room for that many days seeing pictures of their son that was MURDERED ??????????????????????????? I mean after the ruling came down as not guilty, these idiots are speaking still on national TV that Martin was murdered ??????? Kidding me right ? Then she went on to say that all black people need to hold on to their children after this a little bit closer now WHAT ??????????? She should be fired immediately for her insightful speak and ignorance she projects as a proffessional media spokes person.

I can't stand such idiocy of people who are suppoed to be the smart ones, but turn out to be the extreme biased idiots for whom must have been given these jobs due to being privileged, or butt kissers or something else. Yes if I was Zimmerman's lawyer I would be keeping notes on everyone who is trashing my client now, and they would be getting a letter in the mail next.

Trayvon had a good family network from age 5 to 15 though his step mom

she was for all purpose his mother

at 15 he was yanked out of that environment and left to run the streets

with little to no parental intervention in regards to his whereabouts and associates

and every time he got into "trouble" he was sent from one parent to the other

so maybe it is a wise piece of advice to hold on to your children

pay attention to what they are doing and who they are hanging out with

be the parent
Yes if placed into this context I agree, but coming off of the back of her comment about Martin being murdered after the verdict was given of not guilty, I am thinking she was being insightful in her speak, but she couldn't help it, as she is surrounded by an entire group of people who have bitten of this apple in which they are all now chewing on.

thank god its/Sunday/Monday,,,,most Americans just wanna sleep in late! {Instead of rioting}, and forget Monday, we all have to go back to work. Thank god the verdict didn't go out on a thurs/fri. night.

and all we have been hearing to this day: Trayvon Was Murdered! yet, has the media ever mentioned that Trayvon was attempting to murder someone at the time he was shot?
And the media brags about being fair and impartial always.... Right !!!!

I hope FOX hires George to be a commentator, just like they do with Mark Furman (who's excellent! he rips all of the lefties to pieces during those "One on One matches with Baffoons like Juan Williams").

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back