The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect!

George Zimmerman Not Guilty: NAACP Plans Civil Charges - Business Insider

The NAACP said late Saturday that it was "outraged and heartbroken" over the not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial, vowing to pursue "civil rights charges" with the Department of Justice.

of course

doesnt he have immunity now

Only against criminal charges. Remember that O J Simpson was acquitted in criminal court but subsequently lost in a civil court. Zimmerman could lose in civil court too if he gets the wrong judge or the NAACP throws some high powered money at this. But some legal minds who have been commenting on this think he could have a pretty good defamation case against the prosecutors too. So who knows?

But I doubt this will be over for awhile.

No self defense in the OJ case.

Self defense immunizes against civil cases.

Again,

I hope Zimmerman's life is ruined for shooting an unarmed kid. I think he committed murder. The Jury didnt.

God bless America.

And that's what matters. In this case, he was judged by his peers and he was found "not guilty" can you except it?
Peers? Five southern white belles?

Perhaps you should look up the concept of "jury of your peers". Hint: it has nothing to do with race or sex, unlike your pitiful little bigoted mind.

and the Trayvon supporters never bring up the fact that Trayvon took a hard "Cheap Shot" to Georges Face. As if, it was no big deal. so what if George was watching him, all Trayvon had to do was go home. Looks like it's perfectly legal to beat the bajezuz out of anyone for no reason, but the victim cannot attempt to save his own life?

Checking in on this thread. There was so much misconduct on the part of the prosecution team, I wouldn't be surprised if Zimmerman has a case to go after them for defamation. For sure his life will never be the same regardless.

Again, I don't know for sure what happened that night, whether Zimmerman is guilty of anything, whether Martin was guilty of anything. All we can go on is the preponderance of the evidence that clearly came down on Zimmerman's side and none of it on Martin's side. I don't see how a jury could have honorably returned any other verdict.
:clap2:

and the Trayvon supporters never bring up the fact that Trayvon took a hard "Cheap Shot" to Georges Face. As if, it was no big deal. so what if George was watching him, all Trayvon had to do was go home. Looks like it's perfectly legal to beat the bajezuz out of anyone for no reason, but the victim cannot attempt to save his own life?

These people never wanted a fair trail...They just wanted to kill Zimmerman and fuck the evidence.

crybaby.jpg

Here is one guy who is not lauding the prosecutors and I agree with him. The prosecution was sloppy in their presentation and sensationalized the "facts" with unabashed emotionalism.

Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz says the prosecutors in the George Zimmerman murder trial should be charged with "prosecutorial misconduct" for suggesting the defendant planned the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.

"That is something no prosecutor should be allowed to get away with … to make up a story from whole cloth....These prosecutors should be disbarred."

Dershowitz: Zimmerman Prosecutors 'Should Be Disbarred'

I was livid listening to the prosecution closing arguments.

Lies, half truths, testimony out of context, conniving...

If these are supposed to be the good guys?

If this is the norm, is it any wonder so many poor defendants are convicted???

I said to myself, don't ever get wrongly charged with a crime, because you can't afforded a West or an O'Mara to fight off these lying, deceitful representatives of "justice".

And the ambush charge of 3rd degree murder? That was disgusting...

This deplorable display did get me angry. The State had nothing to go on and should be held accountable for bringing this matter to trial.
I agree. The State (And the Governor, in particular), allowed themselves to be pressured from the DOJ and the race baiters/pimps. Shame on him and them. This is a black mark on Governor Scott, and will affect my vote.

I can't believe that MSMBC is this stupid, where as I shut down and went in to watch the news a little bit on TV, and so I was flipping back and forth when I saw the woman in the pink shirt speaking on MSMBC about Martin and his family (12:30 eastern time), and how she said that she couldn't imagine sitting there in that court room for that many days seeing pictures of their son that was MURDERED ??????????????????????????? I mean after the ruling came down as not guilty, these idiots are speaking still on national TV that Martin was murdered ??????? Kidding me right ? Then she went on to say that all black people need to hold on to their children after this a little bit closer now, WHAT ??????????? She should be fired immediately for her insightful speak and ignorance she projects as a proffessional media spokes person.

I can't stand such idiocy of people who are supposed to be the smart ones, but turn out to be the extreme biased idiots for whom must have been given these jobs due to being privileged, or butt kissers or something else. Yes if I was Zimmerman's lawyer I would be keeping notes on everyone who is trashing my client now, and they would be getting a letter in the mail next.

Last edited:
I don't think his life will be too bad after this.
He will be rich after he settles the lawsuit with NBC and whoever else he is able to sue.
He can just leave this country and live peacefully.

Lets ask Miss South America a Question: Catilyn: One In Five U.S. Americans Have No Idea That Blacks Kill Blacks In Chicago On A Weekly Basis, yet the Media never sees it. Can you explain this to the 20% of Americans who's IQ's are all under 52?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back