The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
970059_10200547528983487_366893293_n.jpg
You are the dumbest poster I have seen on this forum. Isn't it past your bed time, junior?

No mirrors in your home?

For those tooting the 'got away with murder' horn, just consider that this is a second degree murder charge, and it requires these conditions

1. an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion"
  2. 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life.

If there is not enough evidence to prove eithegir conditions, you cannot convict a person of this crime...

I agree...the prosecution did not make a case. It is what it is.

But a civil suit, that's another matter. I wonder if he's frantically putting all his assets in someone else's name right now.

There will be no civil suit. The immunity hearing was never waived. It was reserved. A finding of immunity would be a complete bar to a civil action. Omara already said he was ready to schedule that hearing.

Evidently though the defense attorneys are going after the prosecutor to get him disbarred like Nifong was disbarred. It seems that there was substantial exculpatory evidence that was withheld. The defense has that disk and is ready to make their move.

Wish them luck. There is a lot of corruption in the system, removing him will be like plucking one grain of sand off the beach.

so Blacks in Sanford are crying? were they crying after what OJ did? why are they making Trayvon out to be some picture perfect 17 yr old boy who would never hurt anyone?
Why are you and others trying to put the VICTIM, Trayvon Martin, on trial?

Do you see how these problems occur?

You put on the persecution of a VICTIM of an aggravated assault for 16 months.

Persecution? :badgrin:

You meant prosecution, amirite?

Perfect!

George Zimmerman Not Guilty: NAACP Plans Civil Charges - Business Insider

The NAACP said late Saturday that it was "outraged and heartbroken" over the not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial, vowing to pursue "civil rights charges" with the Department of Justice.

Didn't the Department of Justice already clear Zimmerman?

I'm afraid our country has gone from a country or logic and reason to a country of over exaggeration and emotion.

The FBI did, yes.

Perfect!

The NAACP said late Saturday that it was "outraged and heartbroken" over the not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial, vowing to pursue "civil rights charges" with the Department of Justice.

of course

w

Not in a civil case. Remember OJ? He lost his civil case.

Zimmerman will be forced to testify in a civil case.

There are a lot of questions that would be put to him that I know he could not lie his way out of without committing perjury.

doesn't he have immunity no

so Blacks in Sanford are crying? were they crying after what OJ did? why are they making Trayvon out to be some picture perfect 17 yr old boy who would never hurt anyone?

Because he started the trouble is why....he was out casing the neighborhood to burglarize a home...not his first time either. Zimmy caught him in the act and Trayvon thought he could take him....only his attack didn't end with a couple punches....he got shot for it which is what he had coming. You want to call it "racist" cool by me....it was your boy using the race words, not Zimmerman.

all ya'll don't be evil.

This is a strike against gubbamint and agenda. It's not about the event itself. It never has been. The event itself was what it was. But don't stick it in the eye. That was a tragedy, the rest of it is the out of bounds corruption whacked outedness. The event itself was a catalyst for everything else in this fool show dog and pony trial.

You have a way with words don't you Marc ? How long did it take for you to learn this type of never being wrong about anything in concerns of race or racism, and your manipulation of anything by way of your writing or words spoken upon such issues or non-issue when it doesn't even apply ?

Perfect!

of course

doesnt he have immunity now

Only against criminal charges. Remember that O J Simpson was acquitted in criminal court but subsequently lost in a civil court. Zimmerman could lose in civil court too if he gets the wrong judge or the NAACP throws some high powered money at this. But some legal minds who have been commenting on this think he could have a pretty good defamation case against the prosecutors too. So who knows?

But I doubt this will be over for awhile.

Remember, a young mans life was ended, two parents have lost their child.

ooooh fuck !! cry me a river....., please, if that fucking chiiiiiiiiiiild had not struck the first blow and hammered Z's head into the concrete he would be alive today..., but NO ! he had to prove he was a big fucking badass and beat the life out of a "creepy ass cracka", the N'er got his dues.., paid in full :up:

I said he would walk. Oh well. Hopefully he ends up just like OJ.

OJ is a dysfunctional murdering asshole. Of course he would get in trouble again.

What made you think Zimmerman would walk?

Because of the fact that this happened in Florida. The fact that he wasnt originally arrested and we all know if this were reversed and Martin did the shooting...well what would have happened?

There were a lot of reasons I stated he would walk a while back. Its sucked but I knew it.

Now, hopefully Zimmerman's life is ruined since I think he is guilty.

740682_563419390371420_1058776899_o.png

Perfect!

of course

doesnt he have immunity now

Only against criminal charges. Remember that O J Simpson was acquitted in criminal court but subsequently lost in a civil court. Zimmerman could lose in civil court too if he gets the wrong judge or the NAACP throws some high powered money at this. But some legal minds who have been commenting on this think he could have a pretty good defamation case against the prosecutors too. So who knows?

But I doubt this will be over for awhile.

image3267708g.gif

Mr. Goldman, the Martin's understand what you feel sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back