The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those tooting the 'got away with murder' horn, just consider that this is a second degree murder charge, and it requires these conditions

1. an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion"
  2. 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life.

If there is not enough evidence to prove either conditions, you cannot convict a person of this crime...

I agree...the prosecution did not make a case. It is what it is.

But a civil suit, that's another matter. I wonder if he's frantically putting all his assets in someone else's name right now.

:clap2:

18-5-Fred-Goldman.jpg

Don't worry it is.

Spike Lee will tweet Zimmerman's address again and call for vigilante 'justice'.

The Black Panther's will put a $1M bounty on his head and pass out
WANTED: DEAD or ALIVE.

God bless America.

I believe it will be more complex and moral than that.

This will inspire anti gun peolpe to get rid of our gun culture.

Snookums,
Out of curiosity, what kind of 'gun culture' have you personally been exposed to?

Zimmerman trial. Stand your ground.

For those tooting the 'got away with murder' horn, just consider that this is a second degree murder charge, and it requires these conditions

1. an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion"
  2. 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life.

If there is not enough evidence to prove either conditions, you cannot convict a person of this crime...

But a civil suit, that's another matter. I wonder if he's frantically putting all his assets in someone else's name right now.

Why bother? He isn't rich like OJ was.

After George Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges on Saturday evening, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz sent a threatening tweet that has since been deleted from his account.

He tweeted, "Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him."

LINK

Wow! He just signed a $45M contract!!

Wouldn't you think he did that a year ago?

After George Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges on Saturday evening, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz sent a threatening tweet that has since been deleted from his account.

He tweeted, "Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him."

LINK

Wow, seriously messed up

Maybe some armed hoodies will start following zimmerman for acting suspicious.

Why bother? He isn't rich like OJ was.

"was"

WoW!

I'm shocked, but not surprised.

"Zimmerman is TOAST!"

:stupid:

How many times did you type that out?
Many times.

I failed to realize how "conservative" that jury was. 2 of the jurors are gun owners.
They have to go back to face that "conservative" gun-owning, toting and supporting community.
In the end, it seems, they couldn't replace Trayvon with their child/ren.
Nothing will convince me that had the races been reversed that the killer WOULDN'T have been initially arrested.
You got the verdict you wanted...be happy.

Why can't it be about the evidence and the weak case presented by the prosecution? Why does it have to be about politics?

Oh that's right, you don't like the verdict.

LINK

Wow, seriously messed up

Maybe some armed hoodies will start following zimmerman for acting suspicious.

Are you in the loop somehow? :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back