The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those tooting the 'got away with murder' horn, just consider that this is a second degree murder charge, and it requires these conditions

1. an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion"
  2. 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life.

If there is not enough evidence to prove eithegir conditions, you cannot convict a person of this crime...

I agree...the prosecution did not make a case. It is what it is.

But a civil suit, that's another matter. I wonder if he's frantically putting all his assets in someone else's name right now.

There will be no civil suit. The immunity hearing was never waived. It was reserved. A finding of immunity would be a complete bar to a civil action. Omara already said he was ready to schedule that hearing.

Evidently though the defense attorneys are going after the prosecutor to get him disbarred like Nifong was disbarred. It seems that there was substantial exculpatory evidence that was withheld. The defense has that disk and is ready to make their move.

970059_10200547528983487_366893293_n.jpg

For three weeks I watched the George Zimmerman trial, I researched case law, and picked the brains of other posters qualified in the law. From the moment Zimmerman was arrested, I knew he was a political target. And then from that moment on, I knew he wasn't guilty of anything. It took 44 days from the time of the shooting, to the time of his arrest. There were honorable people who actually looked at the evidence, who said they couldn't try him because there was none. People were pressured into taking this man into custody. As was he by the media, this man was also used and vilified by a good many people here. To those I say, you were wrong. To those who thought this was some sort of game: You were wrong. As for those who chose to exploit the pain and grief of a mother and father who lost their child in all of this, you were wrong as well.

You were wrong for making assumptions without base about a man you hardly ever knew. This issue was filled with the disease of racism and politics. Not only did we dishonor the memory of the fallen in doing so, we disrespected the family of the survivor. This entire thing reeked of hatred. Now I must ask you: What if you were the one being falsely accused for defending yourself? What if you became a political target for ruthless persecution and vilification? What does it matter who followed who? To lose a child, you must know pain on a personal level nobody else can imagine.

Throughout this trial, the idiocy of the charges brought against George Zimmerman were clearly revealed. The motivations behind them were made clearer. Yet some of us chose to succumb to the disinformation fed to them by the media and by their party. But now I hope, since Zimmerman has been found not guilty by the due diligence of a jury of his peers and his attorneys, that this serves a lesson to some. Politics can never get in the way of justice. For those of us who thought this was an issue of race. You were wrong. Justice will always prevail.

Last edited:
For those tooting the 'got away with murder' horn, just consider that this is a second degree murder charge, and it requires these conditions

1. an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion"
  2. 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life.

If there is not enough evidence to prove either conditions, you cannot convict a person of this crime...

I agree...the prosecution did not make a case. It is what it is.

But a civil suit, that's another matter. I wonder if he's frantically putting all his assets in someone else's name right now.

Why bother? He isn't rich like OJ was.

yeah but he could be if he starts writing books on how to kill and get away with it.

so Blacks in Sanford are crying? were they crying after what OJ did? why are they making Trayvon out to be some picture perfect 17 yr old boy who would never hurt anyone?
Why are you and others trying to put the VICTIM, Trayvon Martin, on trial?

Do you see how these problems occur?

I pray that Jorge Zimmerman and these jurors are safe and protected.

I am sure they are not, because your weak god would let them all die.:eusa_angel:

However, if you will just wag my magic wand a few times, I will ensure you they will all live.:eusa_angel:

If he does end up in bankruptcy court, that would be step one to his life being changed. Good.

I hope the Martins can make it so they get every dime he makes for the rest of his life. Since I think he murdered that unarmed boy.

God bless america.
Doesn't really matter what you think, Sunshine. He is innocent. The Martins cannot sue him. They've already gotten their pound of flesh from the HOA. They'll be bankrupt themselves in 2 or 3 years, like most lottery winners.

Well, lets keep tabs on this shooter. Lets see what happens to him. I cant wait to see. It took how many years before they FINALLY arrested OJ.
Fair enough, as people kept tabs on Rodeny King also, just to see how long it would take him to squander his money, and then to ultimately die because of his addictions in which got him in trouble in the first place. Not to say that I was against king at all in the case, because he desrved to get justice against those idiots, but sad how he sqandered it all for the most part, because he was just an addict in the end.

I think you will get bored watching the life of Zimmerman after this, because he will dissapear from the public as far as he can get I think, in order to get some kind of peace again in his life.

so Blacks in Sanford are crying? were they crying after what OJ did? why are they making Trayvon out to be some picture perfect 17 yr old boy who would never hurt anyone?
Why are you and others trying to put the VICTIM, Trayvon Martin, on trial?

You put on the persecution of a VICTIM of an aggravated assault for 16 months.

After George Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges on Saturday evening, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz sent a threatening tweet that has since been deleted from his account.

He tweeted, "Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him."

LINK

Wow! He just signed a $45M contract!!

He should be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back