The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing that I hope and pray for is for our nation to learn a lesson from this. The lesson is all the racial undertones that is ramped from all directions. This is something that needs to stop. If people did not look at people and judge due to the color of a persons skin things would be so much nicer for all.

Black people don't own guns or have carry permits?

They didnt need to replace Trayvon with their children. Their children weren't assholes and misfits.
You are probably right that had Zimmerman been black and Martin white Zimmerman probably would have been arrested. But I dont think charged and certainly not convicted. It was a pretty cut and dried self defense case.

Thank you for admitting that.
That is the ONLY reason that the outrage began.
He was not arrested.
It was then, and ONLY then, that the FAMILY called in civil rights activists to help with the case.
It was then, and ONLY then, that the story started to gain national attention.
Be honest and call the situation as it was.
What it was was a racially driven circus...promoted by race pimps including Al, Jesse and the Martin family attorneys.

Again,

I hope Zimmerman's life is ruined.

God bless America.

Don't worry it is.

Spike Lee will tweet Zimmerman's address again and call for vigilante 'justice'.

The Black Panther's will put a $1M bounty on his head and pass out
WANTED: DEAD or ALIVE.

God bless America.

I believe it will be more complex and moral than that.

This will inspire anti gun peolpe to get rid of our gun culture.

Again,

I hope Zimmerman's life is ruined for shooting an unarmed kid. I think he committed murder. The Jury didnt.

God bless America.

And that's what matters. In this case, he was judged by his peers and he was found "not guilty" can you except it?
Peers? Five southern white belles?

Is that the excuse that will be used?

Did the prosecution not have any say in the jury? I think(yeah it's an opinion) the prosecution was depending on the women, who have children, to feel the remorse that Trayvon's mom(s) felt. It didn't work.
If there's anyone to blame it's the prosecution! They tried to play on the emotion of the jurors and not on the facts.

GZ's brother just handed Piers Morgan his fucking ass!!!

Paraphrase:

You can trash him on your show or any CNN program you want, but the jury found him not guilty. I don't care if he had skittles or m&m's. BITCH!!!!

thanks for the heads up

good interview

After George Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges on Saturday evening, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz sent a threatening tweet that has since been deleted from his account.

He tweeted, "Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him."

LINK

If he does end up in bankruptcy court, that would be step one to his life being changed. Good.

I hope the Martins can make it so they get every dime he makes for the rest of his life. Since I think he murdered that unarmed boy.

God bless america.

Take a look in the back of Forbes and other business magazines:
"Joe Blow's Asset Protection Advice" ads all in there.
They teach you how to protect your assets from civil law suits.
Zimmerman still stands vulnerable to civil actions but would you take it?
Lawyers only like to take liability cases where there is insurance involved.
That is why they went after and settled with the HOA.
Zimmerman has no pot to piss in. His lawyers shored all that up over a year ago.
He will show little to no income for the rest of his life and will show wage earner status if there was a judgment against him which would limit or eliminate any garnishments.

LP's, LLC's, etc................

Offshore accounts in Georgetown which is the capital of Grand Cayman Island, Bahamas and Costa Rica. I do not like it but many a financial institution has hired me to go to those places and elsewhere looking for post judgment assets. And not much luck!

The one thing that I hope and pray for is for our nation to learn a lesson from this. The lesson is all the racial undertones that is ramped from all directions. This is something that needs to stop. If people did not look at people and judge due to the color of a persons skin things would be so much nicer for all.

Hear hear.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUGmwDB49Tc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUGmwDB49Tc[/ame]

not guilty......
Stupid people

Nobody wished to see a young man killed, but sometimes terrible things happen when people make stupid mistakes. And the sooner young people understand that they are not immune to death for errors in judgments the better.

Last edited:
Again,

I hope Zimmerman's life is ruined.

God bless America.

Don't worry it is.

Spike Lee will tweet Zimmerman's address again and call for vigilante 'justice'.

The Black Panther's will put a $1M bounty on his head and pass out
WANTED: DEAD or ALIVE.

God bless America.

I believe it will be more complex and moral than that.

This will inspire anti gun peolpe to get rid of our gun culture.

Snookums,
Out of curiosity, what kind of 'gun culture' have you personally been exposed to?

his life started falling apart in 2010

Yes; his parents failed him.

yes

he was pulled away from his real life line in 2010

Yep.

Very very sad and happens every single day.

Hence the moment of silence for TM.

This isn't a win, except against the people the people that made it what it was. That's a win.

I'm so so sorry for TM. There is nothing that can ever ever make that better. Ever.

If he does end up in bankruptcy court, that would be step one to his life being changed. Good.

I hope the Martins can make it so they get every dime he makes for the rest of his life. Since I think he murdered that unarmed boy.

God bless america.
Doesn't really matter what you think, Sunshine. He is innocent. The Martins cannot sue him. They've already gotten their pound of flesh from the HOA. They'll be bankrupt themselves in 2 or 3 years, like most lottery winners.

Well, lets keep tabs on this shooter. Lets see what happens to him. I cant wait to see. It took how many years before they FINALLY arrested OJ.
I KNEW this was coming...typical. THIS case isn't even close except for the fact the media and LEO's are waiting for RIOTS.

Crawl back in your hole.

I do not really care for the SYG law here. The same folks tried to pass you could carry a gun in the courthouse.
Makes a lot of sense. Charge a man with a crime of carrying a illegal gun and he can come to court to defend himself with legal gun.
SYG was not what made this case. Standard self defense and a lack of any evidence to show Zimmerman attacked Martin.
Presumption of innocence.

Because of the fact that this happened in Florida. The fact that he wasnt originally arrested and we all know if this were reversed and Martin did the shooting...well what would have happened?

There were a lot of reasons I stated he would walk a while back. Its sucked but I knew it.

Now, hopefully Zimmerman's life is ruined since I think he is guilty.

The fact that he wasnt originally arrested is because it was clear to police on the scene that this was classic self defense and there was nothing to charge.
Even if zimmerman had been black he would not have been convicted. The facts just werent there.
Nice of you to wish ruin on another man who is innocent.

Was OJ guilty? Serious question. I think he was but he walked. There was a lot of hate towards him after. Remember? Why the double standard, AGAIN.

I think Zimmerman is guilty and yes, I hope his life as he knew it is over for killing an unarmed child. Oj...zimmerman....both found not guilty, both guilty in my eyes.

I only hope they both end up the same, side by side.
Oh so Zimmerman is the same as OJ now....Wow now that is a stretch..

After George Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges on Saturday evening, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz sent a threatening tweet that has since been deleted from his account.

He tweeted, "Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him."

LINK

Wow, seriously messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back