The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's time for me to hit the hay. With a smile on my face at the sight of Fancy Grapes crying over the verdict.

See you tomorrow, folks.

Let's see how the Zimmerman supporters will now work to repair race-relations that they complained that the media was destroying during this case with their insensitive or sensitive statements.

The burden is actually on Al Sharpton and the black community to repair the damage they have wrought. Along with the news media, which followed a faulty script from the beginning.
Spoken like a true member of the self-proclaimed "Personal responsibility" party.

Spoken like a person who will never be convinced of reality!!!

Let's see how the Zimmerman supporters will now work to repair race-relations that they complained that the media was destroying during this case with their insensitive or sensitive statements.

The burden is actually on Al Sharpton and the black community to repair the damage they have wrought. Along with the news media, which followed a faulty script from the beginning.
Spoken like a true member of the self-proclaimed "Personal responsibility" party.

Thank you. Since the racism of the black mainstream is largely responsible for this racial aspect of this case they have personal responsibility to issue a mea culpa, apologize to Zimmerman, and try to do better next time. That's taking responsibility for your actions. Not blaming someone else. Ya feel me?

I said he would walk. Oh well. Hopefully he ends up just like OJ.

OJ is a dysfunctional murdering asshole. Of course he would get in trouble again.

What made you think Zimmerman would walk?

Because of the fact that this happened in Florida. The fact that he wasnt originally arrested and we all know if this were reversed and Martin did the shooting...well what would have happened?

There were a lot of reasons I stated he would walk a while back. Its sucked but I knew it.

Now, hopefully Zimmerman's life is ruined since I think he is guilty.

For those tooting the 'got away with murder' horn, just consider that this is a second degree murder charge, and it requires these conditions

1. an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion"
  2. a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life.

If there is not enough evidence to prove either conditions, you cannot convict a person of this crime...

Last edited:

I did not support anyone like you did.
This is not a game.
Anyone that supports someone in a case like this BEFORE THE TRIAL is a fool and it was 99% of one side that did that, taking their marching orders from others and listening to media rank hearsay.
I would have respected any verdict by this jury. And it appears they had a few dissenters which is GOOD, they had votes for manslaughter conviction on Zimmerman most likely and that is why it took so long.
The jury could have convicted him if the evidence was there.
I want good relations with other races and you Marc.
However, ball is in your court as you are the one that calls names, not me.
Get to work.

George Zimmerman does have a lawsuit against msnbc

and hopefully the Martin's have one against him.

Doubtful since ZImmerman's next move will likely be bankruptcy court. In any case you can't sue when your relative screwed up.

If he does end up in bankruptcy court, that would be step one to his life being changed. Good.

I hope the Martins can make it so they get every dime he makes for the rest of his life. Since I think he murdered that unarmed boy.

God bless america.

OJ is a dysfunctional murdering asshole. Of course he would get in trouble again.

Because of the fact that this happened in Florida. The fact that he wasnt originally arrested and we all know if this were reversed and Martin did the shooting...well what would have happened?

There were a lot of reasons I stated he would walk a while back. Its sucked but I knew it.

The fact that he wasnt originally arrested is because it was clear to police on the scene that this was classic self defense and there was nothing to charge.
Even if zimmerman had been black he would not have been convicted. The facts just werent there.
Nice of you to wish ruin on another man who is innocent.

Media made this a "you have to side against Zimmerman" main event where one picks sides like a game when they released that 6th grade photo.

This ladies and gentleman is the tolerance of a democrat progressive.

ek46dw.jpg

and hopefully the Martin's have one against him.

Doubtful since ZImmerman's next move will likely be bankruptcy court. In any case you can't sue when your relative screwed up.

If he does end up in bankruptcy court, that would be step one to his life being changed. Good.

I hope the Martins can make it so they get every dime he makes for the rest of his life. Since I think he murdered that unarmed boy.

God bless america.
Doesn't really matter what you think, Sunshine. He is innocent. The Martins cannot sue him. They've already gotten their pound of flesh from the HOA. They'll be bankrupt themselves in 2 or 3 years, like most lottery winners.

For those tooting the 'got away with murder' horn, just consider that this is a second degree murder charge, and it requires these conditions

1. an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion"
  2. 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life.

If there is not enough evidence to prove either conditions, you cannot convict a person of this crime...

I agree...the prosecution did not make a case. It is what it is.

But a civil suit, that's another matter. I wonder if he's frantically putting all his assets in someone else's name right now.

GZ's brother just handed Piers Morgan his fucking ass!!!

Paraphrase:

You can trash him on your show or any CNN program you want, but the jury found him not guilty. I don't care if he had skittles or m&m's. BITCH!!!!

Zimmerman supporters should not have to repair race relations. NBC, CBS and MSNBC should apologize for their gross dishonesty and race-baiting edits of what really happened...right after they pay through the nose for lying about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back