The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW!

I'm shocked, but not surprised.

"Zimmerman is TOAST!"

:stupid:

How many times did you type that out?
Many times.

I failed to realize how "conservative" that jury was. 2 of the jurors are gun owners.
They have to go back to face that "conservative" gun-owning, toting and supporting community.
In the end, it seems, they couldn't replace Trayvon with their child/ren.
Nothing will convince me that had the races been reversed that the killer WOULDN'T have been initially arrested.
You got the verdict you wanted...be happy.

But, from a legal standpoint, I wonder why the prosecution never asked "If you were walking home, and a stranger with a gun confronted you and tried to stop you from going home, would YOU 'stand your ground' and fight back intensely?"

Afterall, a stranger with a gun DID confront Trayvon. Did Trayvon "Stand his ground" by responding with violent force?

If YOU were walking home, and a stranger with a gun confronted you, how would YOU respond?

Crazy case.

Considering that I was on my cell phone at the time, I'd tell my friend, "I've got a crazy guy pointing a gun at me, please call 911 for me, I'm near my dad's house."

Negged. Oh and reported. :evil:

I reported you for frivolous reporting. So, whether or not you followed through with your nonsense, the mods are now aware of your abuse of the system.

So let me get this right...you reported me for something I may or may not have done because I am the one of frivolous reporting.

WOW! Do you even know what this sounds like? :doubt:

He did not violate the rules in any sense and you are abusing the system, whether it be frivolous reporting and/or making frivolous threats to report in an effort to intimidate. That's right. Go fuck yourself, loser.

Lockejaw said:
Martin had no other signs of injury from the scuffle besides the bullet wound

So what? If you were suddenly face to face with a man who appeared to be stalking you are you going to let him hit you first? And that bullet wound is problematical also. If Martin was on top of GZ as the defense would have us believe, GZ could not have got to his gun. According to the prosecution, Martin was attempting to get off GZ's whipped butt allowing GZ finally to grab his gun and fire. I do not necessarily agree with that scenario but it does make sense.

. Zimmerman passed two polygraphs at the police station. So I would say it is a very safe bet that Martin was the aggressor.

Er do you have a link? I also would love to know what questions were asked. Did the polygraph interview go something like this ?
Q. Did you shoot Travon Martin
A. yes

Ok, end of interview... you are free to go now! Good job son!

Martin as the aggressor? Is it not equally as feasible to see Martin as a person defending himself under the Florida SYG law? As the law stipulates Martin had no duty to retreat or continue to run from his "follower."

According to one of Zimmerman's 6 different versions of the confrontation, Martin asked him what his problem was. Zimmerman missed that opportunity to explain who he was and why he was following TM but instead he said:' "I don't have a problem." With an answer like that to ponder Martin obviously decided that he had better neutralize the threat as best he could....before that strange dude ( GZ) got him first!

captions-funny-8.jpg

Last edited:
WoW!

"Zimmerman is TOAST!"

Many times.

I failed to realize how "conservative" that jury was. 2 of the jurors are gun owners.
They have to go back to face that "conservative" gun-owning, toting and supporting community.
Nothing will convince me that had the races been reversed that the killer WOULDN'T have been initially arrested.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIGQArdu7Qc]Mickey Avalon - My Dick W/ Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

...and the media, they are wanting riots, they are adding fuel to the fire.

They are so ignorant, they think or thought the rioting would start as soon as the verdict was read. It takes time for that pressure to build, the anger to build and the alchohol to flow. It all will come down to how the media handles this and if they continue to add fuel to this tiny little fire, it will grow and the riots will start.

Again,

I hope Zimmerman's life is ruined for shooting an unarmed kid. I think he committed murder. The Jury didnt.

God bless America.

Let's see how the Zimmerman supporters will now work to repair race-relations that they complained that the media was destroying during this case with their insensitive or sensitive statements.

WoW!

"Zimmerman is TOAST!"

Many times.

Second Amendment Marc...DEAL WITH IT asshole.

OOps I just checked back in, so it is over eh ? Good, I am glad so people can get back to their lives besides dealing with politcially motivated or manipulated situations in which the powers at large in this nation try and use to rile the masses into some sort of frenzy over, and all because of deeper seeded attitudes in which they have upon riding the backs of these cases, and then there are those who are trying to instigate something far bigger than the case actually is in America, and for their own purposes. BEWARE of any agenda's that ride off of the back of a case like this or any case like this in the future.

These cases sadly come as a dime a dozen in America, so what made this one so special that the local justice system can't handle it ? All these accusations that the system is corrupt and racist, therefore it cannot try such cases in order to satisfy some, but I say that anyone accusing the justice system of anything it isn't, then they should be investigated and tried for such accusations made also if can't prove them. To me this is the same as yelling FIRE in a crowded theater when making accusations to insight the masses by suggestion that the justice system is racist and biased without proof of or justification of such accusations. It should be illegal for people to insight people to violence by way of these cases in which they just use to do such things for a twisted broader agenda in which they may have.

My prayers go out to the mother of Trayvon, because she is a very nice person from what I saw, and it is ashame what has happened to her child in her eyes, and I pray also that people learn from the mistakes that were made by both men on that night. I don't think that anyone should be a watchmen of anything, unless properly clothed for identification purposes, and properly trained when dealing with the public. The confusion that engulfed these two when came together, set bad things in motion where as unfortunately one of them died as a result of. Please learn from this America, and recognize those who try and use it for some twisted advantage they may see in it all.

Checking in on this thread. There was so much misconduct on the part of the prosecution team, I wouldn't be surprised if Zimmerman has a case to go after them for defamation. For sure his life will never be the same regardless.

Again, I don't know for sure what happened that night, whether Zimmerman is guilty of anything, whether Martin was guilty of anything. All we can go on is the preponderance of the evidence that clearly came down on Zimmerman's side and none of it on Martin's side. I don't see how a jury could have honorably returned any other verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back