The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Originally Posted by testarosa .
Don't do the drive by.

I am sorely sad and upset about this whole thing today.

It's not a victory.

If you're coming here to do the thing, it's not the right night for it.

No worries, he is impotent.

Last edited:
I'm just glad this is over... Well for us. Zimmerman will never be able to lead a normal life after this. I've invested too much time in this case, damn slow work week!
I will say though if I ever get caught up in a case, I hope O'mara is available! That man is a smooth defense attorney!

Nate. Nate. Nate.

The rock is going to fall and crush you!!

LOL, don't worry testarosa, I got this(famous last words)!

The verdict didn't resolve the question of who attacked first. It only stated reasonable doubt.
Witnesses testimony established TM attacked GZ, and then the jurors agreed with the testimony. It's over, Martin was at fault for attacking Zimmerman, got himself shot and died. Lesson to be learned here is don't go fucking around thinking you can beat the shit out of whoever you want. You just might wind up dead.

We don't know exactly WHAT the jury agreed with and never will for sure.
Who's "we," you got a turd in your pocket?

"I" know the jury agreed with the testimony of witnesses and the defense. What part about that is so hard for you to understand?

Pull the head out man, pull the head out.

That is exactly what he did. That is why this was not guilty. Justifiable homicide = self defense.

Negged. Oh and reported. :evil:

Don't do the drive by.

It's not a victory.

After reading what you have been posting, I doubt seriously if you are upset at the outcome here.

vrrrrrrommmmmmm.

Lets hope Zimmerman's life is destroyed since I and a lot of people think he committed murder. Just like OJ, remember.

I hope to God the Martin's sues him, attached themselves to every single penny he makes for life and he looks back on that shooting, not as a NRA victory, but a life changing/destroying night.

Now lets all take a second out of respect for the Martins tonight. Imagine how bad they must feel. Knowing they lost a son fo on damn reason.

I will repost this for Quick:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIGQArdu7Qc]Mickey Avalon - My Dick W/ Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

That is exactly what he did. That is why this was not guilty. Justifiable homicide = self defense.

I reported you for frivolous reporting. So, whether or not you followed through with your nonsense, the mods are now aware of your abuse of the system.

So let me get this right...you reported me for something I may or may not have done because I am the one of frivolous reporting.

WOW! Do you even know what this sounds like? :doubt:

Now, will Obama go on TV and say something that enflames emotions and causes unnecessary strife?

Last edited:

Don't do the drive by.

It's not a victory.

After reading what you have been posting, I doubt seriously if you are upset at the outcome here.

vrrrrrrommmmmmm.

Lets hope Zimmerman's life is destroyed since I and a lot of people think he committed murder. Just like OJ, remember.

I hope to God the Martin's sues him, attached themselves to every single penny he makes for life and he looks back on that shooting, not as a NRA victory, but a life changing/destroying night.

Now lets all take a second out of respect for the Martins tonight. Imagine how bad they must feel. Knowing they lost a son fo on damn reason.

I already said that.

This is me being done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back