The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Martin family was not in court for the verdict.

They flew out of town.

I'm just glad this is over... Well for us. Zimmerman will never be able to lead a normal life after this. I've invested too much time in this case, damn slow work week!
I will say though if I ever get caught up in a case, I hope O'mara is available! That man is a smooth defense attorney!

Nate. Nate. Nate.

The rock is going to fall and crush you!!

Since I think he was guilty, I hope Zimmermans life is ruined, forever.

Lets all just sit back and wait to see what happens to the little fella. At the very least, I hope he evntually ends up like OJ.

He'll write a book and make millions.

Lets all just sit back and wait to see what happens to the little fella. At the very least, I hope he evntually ends up like OJ.

:fu: You ASSHOLE!!! You FUCKING PUNK!!!

Its as if I hit a nerve or something. :eusa_whistle:

I hope his life is destroyed since I think he killed an unarmed kid.

Remember all the hate towards OJ after he went free. Well, same thing here.

Righty.....

I assure you GaDawg was probably the LAST person to bring race into this case.

You can thank Sharpton for that little nugget of wisdom
:eusa_shhh:

oh race played a part of it, Given the recent break-ins, but to claim Zimmerman was racist based off what happened would be false.
The racism came from the decision to charge Zimmerman after Sharpton and his minions made a stink and Obama declared if he had a son it would look like Trayvon. Were it not for that Zimmerman would have been a free man that very night.
lol.... you are a hoot..

He'll write a book and make millions.

Will he title it "If I did it, book number 2?"

:doubt:

Lets hope the Martin's makes it so he CANT make a dime on killing their child. Just like in the OJ case.

Wow. Interesting case. The prosecution did a terrible job on this one. The judge was way out of line. The defense did what it had to do: Present the jury a reasonable doubt.

Regardless of anyone's beliefs on this, the CRIMINAL act did not begin until the fight began.

It is not illegal to be a racist.
It is not illegal to call cops if you find someone suspicious.
It is not illegal to confront someone and ask them what they are up to.

Then....a fight happened. We'll never know how or why or when it started, but it did. All that matters is "Did Zimmerman fear for his life"? Jury says yes.

But, from a legal standpoint, I wonder why the prosecution never asked "If you were walking home, and a stranger with a gun confronted you and tried to stop you from going home, would YOU 'stand your ground' and fight back intensely?"

Afterall, a stranger with a gun DID confront Trayvon. Did Trayvon "Stand his ground" by responding with violent force?

If YOU were walking home, and a stranger with a gun confronted you, how would YOU respond?

Crazy case.

Except Zimmerman did not confront anyone nor did he try to stop anyone.

The misnformation in this case continues.
i know like knowing if Zimmerman confronted him or not.
Like you should talk about misinformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back