The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go die in a fire, Nancy. This isn't about "black and white," as you just stated on HLN. Damn, I wish the media would stop making this about race.

the lead hack in the fla. attorneys office is out there lauding the prosecutorial team. I am trying to understand why this is necessary?

do they do this all the time?

Here is one guy who is not lauding the prosecutors and I agree with him. The prosecution was sloppy in their presentation and sensationalized the "facts" with unabashed emotionalism.

Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz says the prosecutors in the George Zimmerman murder trial should be charged with "prosecutorial misconduct" for suggesting the defendant planned the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.

"That is something no prosecutor should be allowed to get away with … to make up a story from whole cloth....These prosecutors should be disbarred."

Dershowitz: Zimmerman Prosecutors 'Should Be Disbarred'

I was livid listening to the prosecution closing arguments.

Lies, half truths, testimony out of context, conniving...

If these are supposed to be the good guys?

If this is the norm, is it any wonder so many poor defendants are convicted???

I said to myself, don't ever get wrongly charged with a crime, because you can't afforded a West or an O'Mara to fight off these lying, deceitful representatives of "justice".

And the ambush charge of 3rd degree murder? That was disgusting...

the lead hack in the fla. attorneys office is out there lauding the prosecutorial team. I am trying to understand why this is necessary?

they are all hoping to keep their jobs.

Perhaps these attorneys should click their heels three times and hope for a miracle.....Heads are going to roll like bowling balls down an alley.

"A state attorney's office employee has been fired after testifying about concerns that prosecutors didn't turn over photos and text messages from Trayvon Martin's cellphone to the defense in George Zimmerman's murder case. Ben Kruidbos received a termination letter Thursday accusing him of misconduct and "violating numerous state attorney's office policies and procedures."

It accused him of disclosure of confidential information, sabotage of property or equipment, and misuse of state attorney equipment."
Florida state attorney employee fired in Zimmerman case » Naples Daily News

It may suck, but I feel so much relief that I can't even begin to imagine the relief the Zimmerman's must feel. This is America. They need to go out and make some money. Li'l Trayvon's folks are.

Here is one guy who is not lauding the prosecutors and I agree with him. The prosecution was sloppy in their presentation and sensationalized the "facts" with unabashed emotionalism.

Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz says the prosecutors in the George Zimmerman murder trial should be charged with "prosecutorial misconduct" for suggesting the defendant planned the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.

"That is something no prosecutor should be allowed to get away with … to make up a story from whole cloth....These prosecutors should be disbarred."

I said to myself, don't ever get wrongly charged with a crime, because you can't afforded a West or an O'Mara to fight off these lying, deceitful representatives of "justice".

no one should think 'it can't happen to me'. It can.

The interpretation of the law--frightens me. A wake up call to all of us.

If the Dispatcher had told SG not to get a shotgun, and OG had driven his car into SG's mother, that would have raised liability issues for the police department and the city, which is why dispatchers are specifically trained not to tell people what to do in cases like this.

Do you have some factual basis for this statement, or do you just think dispatchers are "specifically trained" not to tell people what to do in cases like this?

This deplorable display did get me angry. The State had nothing to go on and should be held accountable for bringing this matter to trial.

Since I think he was guilty, I hope Zimmermans life is ruined, forever.

Lets all just sit back and wait to see what happens to the little fella. At the very least, I hope he evntually ends up like OJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back