The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW!

I'm shocked, but not surprised.

"Zimmerman is TOAST!"

:stupid:

How many times did you type that out?
Many times.

I failed to realize how "conservative" that jury was. 2 of the jurors are gun owners.
They have to go back to face that "conservative" gun-owning, toting and supporting community.
In the end, it seems, they couldn't replace Trayvon with their child/ren.
Nothing will convince me that had the races been reversed that the killer WOULDN'T have been initially arrested.
You got the verdict you wanted...be happy.
Black people don't own guns or have carry permits?

They didnt need to replace Trayvon with their children. Their children weren't assholes and misfits.
You are probably right that had Zimmerman been black and Martin white Zimmerman probably would have been arrested. But I dont think charged and certainly not convicted. It was a pretty cut and dried self defense case.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
WoW!

I'm shocked, but not surprised.

"Zimmerman is TOAST!"

:stupid:

How many times did you type that out?
Many times.

I failed to realize how "conservative" that jury was. 2 of the jurors are gun owners.
They have to go back to face that "conservative" gun-owning, toting and supporting community.
In the end, it seems, they couldn't replace Trayvon with their child/ren.
Nothing will convince me that had the races been reversed that the killer WOULDN'T have been initially arrested.
You got the verdict you wanted...be happy.

I will translate this for all of us ........He thinks the jury was too white

George Zimmerman should sue MSNBC and Al Sharpton for every penny they have or ever will have.
Interesting thought seeing that the media charged him as guilty way before the outcome of a trial for political reasons, and with them it is all agenda driven..

Let's see how the Zimmerman supporters will now work to repair race-relations that they complained that the media was destroying during this case with their insensitive or sensitive statements.

The burden is actually on Al Sharpton and the black community to repair the damage they have wrought. Along with the news media, which followed a faulty script from the beginning.

isok32.jpg

> Pretty sure that Maxine Waters screamed all 7 words you can't say on TV in 5 seconds of hearing the verdict,,,then overloaded her depends.

George Zimmerman should sue MSNBC and Al Sharpton for every penny they have or ever will have.
Interesting thought seeing that the media charged him as guilty way before the outcome of a trial for political reasons, and with them it is all agenda driven..

George Zimmerman does have a lawsuit against msnbc

Again,

I hope Zimmerman's life is ruined for shooting an unarmed kid. I think he committed murder. The Jury didnt.

God bless America.

And that's what matters. In this case, he was judged by his peers and he was found "not guilty" can you except it?

> Pretty sure that Maxine Waters screamed all 7 words you can't say on TV in 5 seconds of hearing the verdict,,,then overloaded her depends.

and hopefully the Martin's have one against him.

I said he would walk. Oh well. Hopefully he ends up just like OJ.

You are ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see how the Zimmerman supporters will now work to repair race-relations that they complained that the media was destroying during this case with their insensitive or sensitive statements.

The burden is actually on Al Sharpton and the black community to repair the damage they have wrought. Along with the news media, which followed a faulty script from the beginning.
Spoken like a true member of the self-proclaimed "Personal responsibility" party.

and hopefully the Martin's have one against him.

Doubtful since ZImmerman's next move will likely be bankruptcy court. In any case you can't sue when your relative screwed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back