The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black people don't own guns or have carry permits?

They didnt need to replace Trayvon with their children. Their children weren't assholes and misfits.
You are probably right that had Zimmerman been black and Martin white Zimmerman probably would have been arrested. But I dont think charged and certainly not convicted. It was a pretty cut and dried self defense case.

Thank you for admitting that.
That is the ONLY reason that the outrage began.
He was not arrested.
It was then, and ONLY then, that the FAMILY called in civil rights activists to help with the case.
It was then, and ONLY then, that the story started to gain national attention.
Be honest and call the situation as it was.

OJ is a dysfunctional murdering asshole. Of course he would get in trouble again.

What made you think Zimmerman would walk?

Because of the fact that this happened in Florida. The fact that he wasnt originally arrested and we all know if this were reversed and Martin did the shooting...well what would have happened?

There were a lot of reasons I stated he would walk a while back. Its sucked but I knew it.

Now, hopefully Zimmerman's life is ruined since I think he is guilty.

The fact that he wasnt originally arrested is because it was clear to police on the scene that this was classic self defense and there was nothing to charge.
Even if zimmerman had been black he would not have been convicted. The facts just werent there.
Nice of you to wish ruin on another man who is innocent.

Was OJ guilty? Serious question. I think he was but he walked. There was a lot of hate towards him after. Remember? Why the double standard, AGAIN.

I think Zimmerman is guilty and yes, I hope his life as he knew it is over for killing an unarmed child. Oj...zimmerman....both found not guilty, both guilty in my eyes.

I only hope they both end up the same, side by side.

Doubtful since ZImmerman's next move will likely be bankruptcy court. In any case you can't sue when your relative screwed up.

If he does end up in bankruptcy court, that would be step one to his life being changed. Good.

I hope the Martins can make it so they get every dime he makes for the rest of his life. Since I think he murdered that unarmed boy.

God bless america.
Doesn't really matter what you think, Sunshine. He is innocent. The Martins cannot sue him. They've already gotten their pound of flesh from the HOA. They'll be bankrupt themselves in 2 or 3 years, like most lottery winners.

less time then that

crump took his cut right off the bat

I think we should have a moment of silence for TM who tragically lost his life in all this catalyst, government shit.

Wow. Did he have any idea he would cause so much ruckus?

Good for you Trayvon Benjamin Martin.

I wish you had a better and more of a life.

his life started falling apart in 2010

Yes; his parents failed him.

Negged. Oh and reported. :evil:

Don't do the drive by.

I am sorely sad and upset about this whole thing today.

It's not a victory.

If you're coming here to do the thing, it's not the right night for it.

After reading what you have been posting, I doubt seriously if you are upset at the outcome here.

vrrrrrrommmmmmm.

Lets hope Zimmerman's life is destroyed since I and a lot of people think he committed murder. Just like OJ, remember.

I hope to God the Martin's sues him, attached themselves to every single penny he makes for life and he looks back on that shooting, not as a NRA victory, but a life changing/destroying night.

Now lets all take a second out of respect for the Martins tonight. Imagine how bad they must feel. Knowing they lost a son fo on damn reason.

Really?

See. Things aren't always as they seem.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

What a bunch of sore winners.

It's not over. It's only the beginning for some sane gun laws.

TM will go down in history as a martyr of civil rights and Zimmerman will be remembered as the person who shot an unarmed defenseless child.

That's how it will be written in the future history books.

We shall overcome.

GZ's brother just handed Piers Morgan his fucking ass!!!

Paraphrase:

You can trash him on your show or any CNN program you want, but the jury found him not guilty. I don't care if he had skittles or m&m's. BITCH!!!!

I agree. Piers Morgan is a turd that should retreat to his homeland across the lake.

and hopefully the Martin's have one against him.

Doubtful since ZImmerman's next move will likely be bankruptcy court. In any case you can't sue when your relative screwed up.

If he does end up in bankruptcy court, that would be step one to his life being changed. Good.

I hope the Martins can make it so they get every dime he makes for the rest of his life. Since I think he murdered that unarmed boy.

God bless america.

Take a look in the back of Forbes and other business magazines:
"Joe Blow's Asset Protection Advice" ads all in there.
They teach you how to protect your assets from civil law suits.
Zimmerman still stands vulnerable to civil actions but would you take it?
Lawyers only like to take liability cases where there is insurance involved.
That is why they went after and settled with the HOA.
Zimmerman has no pot to piss in. His lawyers shored all that up over a year ago.
He will show little to no income for the rest of his life and will show wage earner status if there was a judgment against him which would limit or eliminate any garnishments.

Again,

I hope Zimmerman's life is ruined.

God bless America.

Don't worry it is.

Spike Lee will tweet Zimmerman's address again and call for vigilante 'justice'.

The Black Panther's will put a $1M bounty on his head and pass out
WANTED: DEAD or ALIVE.

God bless America.

Black people don't own guns or have carry permits?

They didnt need to replace Trayvon with their children. Their children weren't assholes and misfits.
You are probably right that had Zimmerman been black and Martin white Zimmerman probably would have been arrested. But I dont think charged and certainly not convicted. It was a pretty cut and dried self defense case.

Thank you for admitting that.
That is the ONLY reason that the outrage began.
He was not arrested.
It was then, and ONLY then, that the FAMILY called in civil rights activists to help with the case.
It was then, and ONLY then, that the story started to gain national attention.
Be honest and call the situation as it was.

Stop hating people just cause they are not black.... you have just seen that racism doesn't win in the end.

The mainstream media's image has had its teeth kicked in.
Yes, and everyone who was riding it's shirt tail did also, because that is how it is done (catch a ride on the media train), because it is the most powerful in the nation now, or so they thought.. Even they have their limits when justice steps in to finally have enough of it all, and to rule the proper way in a case.

Paraphrase:

You can trash him on your show or any CNN program you want, but the jury found him not guilty. I don't care if he had skittles or m&m's. BITCH!!!!
I'm watching it now, and GZ's brother Robert is kicking his ass. I can see why the family chose him to speak for them.

Paraphrase:

I agree. Piers Morgan is a turd that should retreat to his homeland across the lake.

A few hours ago I saw something that reminded me of Piers Morgan.
I flushed it and lit a match.

What a bunch of sore winners.

It's not over. It's only the beginning for some sane gun laws.

TM will go down in history as a martyr of civil rights and Zimmerman will be remembered as the person who shot an unarmed defenseless child.

That's how it will be written in the future history books.

We shall overcome.

It is what it is Snook.

Score one for Team America, Team Bubbles and Team Bow.

Zombies - 0

Zombie Killers - 10 up.

God bless america.

Take a look in the back of Forbes and other business magazines:
"Joe Blow's Asset Protection Advice" ads all in there.
They teach you how to protect your assets from civil law suits.
Zimmerman still stands vulnerable to civil actions but would you take it?
Lawyers only like to take liability cases where there is insurance involved.
That is why they went after and settled with the HOA.
Zimmerman has no pot to piss in. His lawyers shored all that up over a year ago.
He will show little to no income for the rest of his life and will show wage earner status if there was a judgment against him which would limit or eliminate any garnishments.

LP's, LLC's, etc................

God bless america.
Doesn't really matter what you think, Sunshine. He is innocent. The Martins cannot sue him. They've already gotten their pound of flesh from the HOA. They'll be bankrupt themselves in 2 or 3 years, like most lottery winners.

Well, lets keep tabs on this shooter. Lets see what happens to him. I cant wait to see. It took how many years before they FINALLY arrested OJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back