The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
your racism is showing

In Florida, it's all - and only - about race .... son

:(

You are correct. I've lived in central Florida and southeast Texas. Never ever ever will I live in those places again. The racism is palpable, always right underneath the surface.

that may be true, but its coming from both sides and is continually stirred up by race baiters like sharpton and jackson and farrakhan. you see, without racism those guys have no audience--and no income.

The ability of lefties to ignore facts, logic, and the law has never been a surprise. They do it all the time. Its just never been so clearly on display as it is here.

The Black Community had a right to ask why Zimmerman was not even arrested.

But that is the end of rational behavior in this case.

Now, they have had their arrest, they have had their indictment, and they have had their trial.

And they jury has rendered the only verdict they could have rendered IF they followed the law and were controlled by the facts.

Are the Race-Marxists satisfied? Why, Hell no.

Jessie Jackson said last night that the controlling issues ares that Zimmerman: 1) followed Martin and 2) killed him-----and those two facts are all that matters. Case over.

He actually said they should not have even allowed evidence about the confrontation, the fight, the beating Zimmerman was taking.

All the Race-Marxists are talking about this morning is that Zimmerman followed Martin. To Hell with the law and evidence about what was the effective cause of Martin's death--his attacking Zimmerman, instead of just going on home.

There will not be a prosecution for civil rights violations.

Even Barak Obama and Eric Holder should be able to see that would be a witch hunt which damages the administration in the eyes of all Americans, except the Race-Marxists.

your racism is showing

In Florida, it's all - and only - about race .... son

:(

You are correct. I've lived in central Florida and southeast Texas. Never ever ever will I live in those places again. The racism is palpable, always right underneath the surface.

Most cities in Florida are the most segregated in the U.S.

In Florida, Blacks are supposed to live where the sugar and flower bosses left them.

Bad, very bad ....

I think perhaps a big part of the problem is that Trayvon, like so many people, had no sense at all of the consequences of his actions.

One day before I moved away, my children and a friend and I were in one of the small towns around here. We were passing the city hall which had the jail in the basement. My friend says, let's take them in to see t he jail. So, we did. The kids were not adolescents, but almost. We went in and asked the man at the front if we could have a tour. He took our purses and locked them up and then took us through the jail. In the kitchen, the cook gave us all a cupcake. It was a decent cupcake. When we went back outside, my son said, 'Now I know why they call it the gutter.'

When I was in high school, one of my teachers took his class on a tour of the state hospital. As I look back, it strikes me as strange that in that day our mentally ill were treated worse than our criminals. I've seen big changes in the treatment of mental illness, but we aren't where we need to be yet. Too bad all the money this trial consumed couldn't have been spent to help people who deserved it instead of trying to avenge the justifiable killing of a mugger.
The jails are where they send the mentally ill now days.

The prisons are where they send the mentally ill. I had a huge case load in both the prisons I worked in. Juries are fed up with the insanity defense. I used to say if I were a practicing attorney who had a client I knew to be guilty, I would use the insanity defense. That way he would go to prison and I would still have fervently represented my client. No one gets off on insanity any more, not even Andrea Yates, and you can look at her and tell she is crazy.

The Martin's will easily win a wrongful death suit, and it will be an anchor around Zimmerman's neck all his life.

And believe it - it will not be tried in Sanford FL!

:)

Only if they get a jury totally comprise of ignorant assholes like you.

There are alternatives to the tea party lynch mob that got Trayvon.

:)

Oh the Tea Party killed Trayvon. You are an ignorant racist shithead aren't you.:cuckoo:

What case, Dildo Duck? The Martins are probably filing a wrongful death civil suit as you quack here.

No, actually the probably aren't.

Why wouldn't they? They've already won a suit against the HOA for $1,000,000+ and it didn't even go to trial. They settled out of court. Do you think that is somehow DISCOURAGING to now pursue a civil suit personally against the fat-faced pussy who shot their son?

They didnt win a suit. They settled out of court. Not the same thing.
They are barred by FL law from filing such a suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back