The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing here BH.

Deep breath. Any justice is small justice for what's happened over the last year for the event and politic catalyst.

justice was served

now on to prosecuting the state attorneys

Don't forget all the race baiter's parading across MSNBC trying to divide the nation!!!!

Including the president! Zerobama. That's how I spell his name. 0bama!

I guess white folk know where we stand with HIM! What happened to his big amnesty for immigrants proposal after the black race baiters objected to it?

In Florida, it's all - and only - about race .... son

:(

You are correct. I've lived in central Florida and southeast Texas. Never ever ever will I live in those places again. The racism is palpable, always right underneath the surface.

Most cities in Florida are the most segregated in the U.S.

In Florida, Blacks are supposed to live where the sugar and flower bosses left them.

Bad, very bad ....

that is an out right damn lie. you want to see heavily segregated area go to New York City

776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer

When the feds try zimmerman it won't be by a peckerwood all white jury.

Such a racist. I'm sure obama would be proud.

There are alternatives to the tea party lynch mob that got Trayvon.

:)

Oh the Tea Party killed Trayvon. You are an ignorant racist shithead aren't you.:cuckoo:

In Florida it's all about, and only about .... race - shithead .... that's why the teaparty is so popular here.

I'm glad you are here man, you are a constant reminder of how ignorant, hate-filled, and racist the left really is. Keeps me reminded that I'm on the right side.

Last edited:
I'm 68 years old, carried a weapon for 22 years in the US Army (with the DIA) 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I am extremely proficient with a pistol. I currently maintain a CCW and usually carry when my Wife and I are out - as do many here in Montana. Up here, weapons are a natural part of life, no one here sees them as a "big deal".

The funny thing about guns being carried by law abiding citizens is that they tend to make "good neighbors" out of everyone. I have never had to "pull" on anyone, but make no mistake, threaten me or mine and I will make certain that you don't do it again. And, nearly every person I know here, feels the same way, as does every member of the Sheriffs Department.

THAT is called self-defense.

WTF are you scared of in Montana that you feel the need to carry? Is having the gun just make you feel safer?

I have lived what I think is a long time and I know of no instance that I ever needed a gun nor do I know of anyone who has had need of a gun, other then hunting. I spent my youth growing up in a major city and lived on the road for 2 years without so much as a credit card.

My brother carries a gun everywhere and I keep asking him why. Who exactly is he afraid of? Any criminal that is good at their trade and wants what you have will take it regardless of your gun. I knew of a guy that had an extensive gun collection, and had it all stolen. Carrying guns didn't help him one bit. I think if I had a gun I might become even a bigger ahole in that I might not be thinking of the consequences of a confrontation quite so much.

BTW, none of the above is to imply I think you foolish to carry a gun. You do what is right for you. Me, I can't keep track of my cell phone I seriously doubt I need to, or should, carry a gun.

You don't want to carry? Then don't. I am not an "ahole" as you claim that you might be. I don't look for trouble. However, if it comes calling, I'm prepared. You, on the other hand, are another victim.

I've never been a victim (of anything other than my own stupidity) in my life. I have no intention of becoming one now.

A bit touchy are you Randy? All I asked is what is you reasoning for carrying a gun. Yes a victim mentality without actually being a victim and not wanting to become one certainly is one. Never said I didn't want to carry, just saying I don't see a reason for ME carrying a gun.

Zimmerman can't use the Public Defenders on the civil suit.

But O'Mara will be back taking public money on the stalker charge.

It was self defense. He cannot be sued for wrongful death. Zimmerman is the one who gets to do the suing now.

If there were six black women on that jury instead of six white women, you really think we'd have the same outcome?

Agreed, the outcome would have been quite different.

The result of three generations of conditioning by the race industry. Divergent realities. And I wouldn't have blamed them a bit, I'd do the same thing if I were them. The race industry has done its job well.

Oh the Tea Party killed Trayvon. You are an ignorant racist shithead aren't you.:cuckoo:

In Florida it's all about, and only about .... race - shithead .... that's why the teaparty is so popular here.

I'm glad you are here man, you are a constant reminder of how ignorant, hate-filled, and racist the left really is. Keeps me reminded that I'm on the right side.

Teaparty had better get their jollies, because their hate driven, racist agenda is ending - with a slam to the concrete.

You don't ?

Then the Martin's will have to pay for filing it per Florida law.

I don't think that's a problem.

Trayvon Martin?s family settles wrongful death lawsuit with Sanford, Florida, homeowner?s association - NY Daily News

I've posted this before, too. The suit filed against Zimmerman's HOA did not even go to court. The HOA settled quickly for over $1,000,000+. That speaks volumes to what happened.

And just as the Goldman's did with OJ Simpson, the Martins can sue for wrongful death but this time Zimmerman will have money that can be taken, unlike Simpson who only had his NFL retirement, which was exempted.

No it doesn't. It speaks volumes as to what the insurance company was willing to lay out for attorneys. I know a med mal defense attorney, getting paid $250/hour, who had a case that went on 7 years. Once it was over he bought a Learjet. He won the case, too.

There couldn't have been any other outcome.

If there were six black women on that jury instead of six white women, you really think we'd have the same outcome?

If they were all as stupid as you? You would have convicted an innocent man,based purely on race,rather then the rule of law.

a black jury let a guilty man go free in the OJ trial. why do blacks support corrupt racist jury verdicts?

Zimmerman can't use the Public Defenders on the civil suit.

But O'Mara will be back taking public money on the stalker charge.

It was self defense. He cannot be sued for wrongful death. Zimmerman is the one who gets to do the suing now.

Zimmerman was acquitted of murder.

"self defense" was not part of the indictment or jury decision.

he was acquited of murder BECAUSE of self defense.

You don't ?

Then the Martin's will have to pay for filing it per Florida law.

I don't think that's a problem.

Trayvon Martin?s family settles wrongful death lawsuit with Sanford, Florida, homeowner?s association - NY Daily News

So they file a suit .....it goes to court .......the judge has to throw it out per Florida law and the filing party pays all costs.
Nope....civil suit is coming...just like the Goldmans did to O.J.

I am not sure of a civil trial.. what does Zimmerman have as far as wealth.
Civil rights trial....Depends on how much the usual suspects like Rev Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton
threaten protests and boycotts and such.

He's definitely getting sued.

If I had any influence in the Martin family, I'd say sue for wrongful death. Even if the judgement was just $1.00.

Mr. Zimmerman was able to convince a jury he feared for his life when he acted, but he still had choices that would have left Mr. Martin alive. Leaving Mr. Zimmerman indebted to the Martin family for the rest of his life would serve a little justice.

Your life or mine. I'm choosing mine every time.

So they file a suit .....it goes to court .......the judge has to throw it out per Florida law and the filing party pays all costs.
Nope....civil suit is coming...just like the Goldmans did to O.J.

What don't you get about self defense barring that?

oh race played a part of it, Given the recent break-ins, but to claim Zimmerman was racist based off what happened would be false.
The racism came from the decision to charge Zimmerman after Sharpton and his minions made a stink and Obama declared if he had a son it would look like Trayvon. Were it not for that Zimmerman would have been a free man that very night.
lol.... you are a hoot..

here- the play by play as to how and why, we got here;

February 26, 2012 - George Zimmerman Shoots and Kills Trayvon Martin

Zimmerman claims self-defense. After an investigation, the police agree and decide not to press charges.

March 8, 2012 - The AP Falsely Describes Zimmerman as "White"

The story of the grieving parents of Trayvon Martin demanding Zimmerman be arrested first achieves national attention on March 8 when CBS This Morning runs a report.

Later that same day, the Associated Press throws the first log on the racial fire by inaccurately describing Zimmerman as white.

March 13, 2012 - NBC's Al Sharpton Uses MSNBC Platform to Stoke Phony Racial Narrative

Breitbart editor-in-chief Joel Pollak:

Sharpton devoted a portion of his program on MSNBC, PoliticsNation, to the Trayvon Martin case. He interviewed Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump, who reiterated the accusation that Zimmerman was “white”: “We think Trayvon Martin didn’t know who the heck this white man was who approached him before he got killed.”

Earlier that same day, Sharpton's National Action Network released a statement calling for...

...a “complete and thorough investigation” into Martin’s death. He added: “[W]e are told that racial language was used when the young man reported his suspicions to police[.]”

The story about Zimmerman's use of racial language was false.

March 13, 2012 - ABC News Reporter Claims Trayvon Shot Because "He Was Black"

About ten days before Al Sharpton and President Obama would launch the Zimmerman story into the stratosphere, Matt Gutman, an ABC News correspondent based in Miami, Florida, was already (and without a shred of evidence) laying the track for a racial narrative.

Gutman covered the case for the network, and his Twitter feed at the time was full of falsehoods, innuendo, and irresponsible speculation. In one tweet, Gutman came right out and claimed Trayvon was shot "bc [because] he was black."

Gutman would also recklessly accuse Zimmerman of "stalking" and shooting down Trayvon.

March 19, 2012 - CBS News Falsely Claims Zimmerman Is White

A small detail that the Obama administration and the media apparently missed was that the white versus black racial narrative they were preparing to invest so much into was missing just one thing: a white person.

Proof of this is that CBS News falsely claimed Zimmerman was white about a week before the story exploded.

In their venomous zeal, the media and Democrats likely assumed that someone with the last name Zimmerman had to be white. But they were wrong, as Zimmerman is Hispanic.

Never ones to back off a good narrative, rather than use this revelation to tamp down tensions or correct their reporting, the media simply made up out of whole cloth a new racial category: the "white Hispanic."

March 22, 2012 - Zimmerman Described as a "White Hispanic" by The New York Times

Just in the nick of time, before the story was engineered to explode the very next day with the Sharpton rally, The New York Times put its stamp of approval on the term "white Hispanic."

March 21, 2012 - CNN Falsely Accuses Zimmerman of Saying "F**king Coon"

Knowing full well the phony racial storm brewing around the Zimmerman case was about to have gasoline thrown on it the next day, CNN went to extraordinary lengths to claim Zimmerman had uttered the racial slur "coon" when he had not.

This has to be watched to be believed.

CNN wouldn't officially retract their defamation until April 5th, long after it was too late.

March 22, 2012 - NBC's Al Sharpton Goes to Florida

Though the police had investigated the shooting and saw no reason to charge George Zimmerman, in March of 2012, President Obama's reelection chances looked dim. He would need the crucial swing state of Florida to win another four years, and nothing brings out the Democrat vote like a good old racial bonfire.

With the help of thousands of dollars from Obama's Justice Department, it was then that Rev. Al Sharpton (anchor of MSNBC's Politics Nation) held his incendiary rally:

At the protest, Sharpton was flanked by Martin's parents. "Trayvon could have been any one of our sons," he said. "Trayvon could have been any one of us."

He continued:

"We are tired of going to jail for nothing and others going home for something. Zimmerman should have been arrested that night ... you cannot defend yourself against a pack of Skittles and iced tea. Don't talk to us like we're stupid! Don't talk to us like we're ignorant! We love our children like you love yours. Lock him up!"

Sharpton said that he would stay on the case.

"We cannot allow a legal precedent to be established in this city that tells us it is legal for a man to kill us, tell any story he wants, and walks out with the murder weapon," he said.

March 23, 2012 - President Obama Repeats Sharpton's Talking Point

The day after Sharpton held his rally and said, "Trayvon could have been any one of our sons," President Obama made huge news when he stepped before the cameras, demanded action in the Zimmerman case, and famously said, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon."

In just two days, a network news anchor and an American president had blasted the Zimmerman case into the nation's top story and did so based on a racial narrative without a shred of evidence to support it. Almost every other major news outlet would now commit every journalistic sin imaginable to fabricate evidence.

March 24, 2012 - Reuters Describes Zimmerman as a "White Hispanic"

To keep the white versus black narrative alive, Reuters jumps on the ridiculous "white Hispanic" bandwagon.

Many others would follow.

March 27, 2012 - NBC News Edits 911 Audio to Make Zimmerman Look Racist

On the storied Today Show, NBC News told America Zimmerman said this on the 911 call:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

When the truth is that the unedited audio actually went like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

After the fraudulent editing was discovered by the New Media (first by Breitbart News), former NBC News president Steve Capus would claim that the edit was "a mistake and not a deliberate act to misrepresent the phone call."

Eventually, several NBC producers would be fired (without being named), and Zimmerman would file a lawsuit against NBC; it remains unresolved.

March 28, 2012 - ABC News Falsely Claims Zimmerman Wasn't Injured Night of Shooting

The day after NBC News released its falsified 911 bombshell, ABC News released a phony, hyped-up story of its own. Using grainy surveillance video of Zimmerman at the police station on the night of the shooting, ABC News claimed, "A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman."

Obviously, if true, this would go a long way towards proving Zimmerman was not in fear of his life the night of the shooting and had lied about being beaten up.

The only problem is that the ABC News story was not true -- not even close. The network didn't bother to enhance the video before breaking the news. Had they, Zimmerman's bloody head would have been quite apparent.

It would take four days for ABC to retract its falsehood.

March 28, 2012 - Boston Globe Falsely Describes Zimmerman as White

By late March it was widely known that George Zimmerman was Hispanic. This did not stop the Boston Globe from using its pages to describe him as "a white neighborhood watch captain."

This error has never been corrected.

March 29, 2012 - NBC's Chris Matthews Contradicts Guest to Claim Zimmerman Not Injured

By the next day, ABC's false story about Zimmerman not being injured had already gone viral. However, some were already doing the job ABC apparently didn't want to do: enhancing the video. A guest on MSNBC's Hardball told the show's host, Chris Matthews, that his enhancement did show bruises on the back of Zimmerman's head. MSNBC even broadcast the enhancement, which clearly showed cuts and bruising.

Regardless, during the same show, Matthews stridently claimed:

George Zimmerman says he shot Trayvon Martin after Trayvon broke his nose and repeatedly slammed the back of his head into a concrete sidewalk, but newly released video tape of Zimmerman arriving at the police station--we're looking at it there--appears to show no evidence of a broken nose or obvious wounds to the back of Zimmerman's head.

Late March, 2012 - Zimmerman's "Black Friend" Vilified by Media

Even though Zimmerman is Hispanic and there was no evidence of any racial motivation behind his actions, the media's racial-hysteria was, at this point, in full bloom. To try and tamp things down, Joe Oliver, a black reporter who had worked with CNN and an Orlando television station, started doing the national media interview rounds to speak on behalf of his friend, George Zimmerman.

The counterattack in the media (CNN, New York Times, and MSNBC, among others) was exceptionally vicious, personal, and effective.

Oliver went away.

April 1, 2012 - The New York Times Maliciously Edits Zimmerman's 911 Call

Although the NBC News malicious edit of Zimmerman's 911 call broadcast on the Today Show had already been loudly and publicly debunked, days later the New York Times did the same thing on its front page.

By rearranging the words of the call, the Times falsely made it look as though Zimmerman had profiled Trayvon as black:

Here is the 911 call transcript:

ZIMMERMAN: This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

911 DISPATCHER: Okay. And this guy, is he white, black, or Hispanic?

ZIMMERMAN: He looks black.

And here is what the Times reported:

“Hey, we’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood,” Mr. Zimmerman said to start the conversation with the dispatcher. “And there’s a real suspicious guy.”

This guy seemed to be up to no good; like he was on drugs or something; in a gray hoodie. Asked to describe him further, he said, “He looks black.”

The print edition of the story was even worse than the online edition.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/02/u...-a-review-of-ideals.html?_r=2&pagewanted=all&

April 9, 2012 - PBS Anchor Gwen Ifill Describes Zimmerman as "White"

Desperate to keep a non-existent racial narrative alive, during a broadcast of the PBS Newshour Gwen Ifill falsely stated:

Martin, who was black, was on his way to a convenience store in a mostly white gated community when George Zimmerman, who is white, shot and killed him after a disputed altercation.

Note Ifill's reporting of Zimmerman's gated community. The condos in Zimmerman's neighborhood sell for about $120,000.

April 11, 2012 - George Zimmerman Is Arrested, Charged with Second Degree Murder

After the arrest, and as the trial date neared the following year, NBC would allow Al Sharpton to turn his primetime MSNBC show into a platform dedicated to convicting Zimmerman.

CNN would continue to refer to Zimmerman as a "white Hispanic" and broadcast all of Zimmerman's personal information, including his social security number, address, and telephone number.

Guilty Until Proven Innocent: How the Press Prosecuted Zimmerman While Stoking Racial Tensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back