The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, clown boy, but everything in this country is not decided based on race. The prosecutor chose those jurers, I am sure there were blacks in the jury pool that could have been chosen.

de la Rionda didn't dare pick a black jurist - he'd lose his job.

:)

They probably couldn't find any blacks in the pool that weren't racist and hadn't already made up their minds on this! I know there are blacks out there that aren't racist, and I know of some that thought this trial was a farce....but just not in the Sanford area!

One of my black friends who died a couple of years ago is one I would have trusted my lfe with.

So they file a suit .....it goes to court .......the judge has to throw it out per Florida law and the filing party pays all costs.
Nope....civil suit is coming...just like the Goldmans did to O.J.

I'm going to explain the difference between OJ and Zimmerman.

In the OJ case, he was charged with murder. His defense was he didn't do it. Someone else did it. He was found not guilty because the state never met its burden that he committed the murders beyond a reasonable doubt. The Goldman's sued in civil court which has a lower standard of proof. They only needed to prove that it was more likely that he did it, than someone else.

In the Zimmerman case, the identity of the killer was never in doubt and the prosecution was never in the position of having to prove that it was Zimmerman and no one else. The act was admitted to in the very beginning. The killing of Trayvon Martin was justified as a matter of law.

California does not have a stand your ground law that provides the kind of blanket immunity that Florida has. Which is ANOTHER reason why there can be no civil suit.

Oh Kaaaaaatz............now tell us all about all those 'emotional women jurors.' :evil:

"Zimmerman is TOAST!"

:stupid:

How many times did you type that out?
Many times.

I failed to realize how "conservative" that jury was. 2 of the jurors are gun owners.
They have to go back to face that "conservative" gun-owning, toting and supporting community.
In the end, it seems, they couldn't replace Trayvon with their child/ren.
Nothing will convince me that had the races been reversed that the killer WOULDN'T have been initially arrested.
You got the verdict you wanted...be happy.

So jurors that own guns are "conservatives"?
You STILL believe this is about conservative versus liberal?
Maybe it was after all Marc, liberal juries acquit 6 times more than conservative ones do.
This was most likely a left leaning jury.
A conservative jury would have been back after a few hours with a not guilty verdict.
You post nonsense. I know many liberal Democrats that own guns.
I bet YOU own a gun.
Give it up, the case is over. Go protest against the guy that shot and killed the man robbing folks waiting in line to buy Lebron Nike shoes a few weeks ago.
Conspiracy theory yall ---- Hmmm, maybe the President, the democrats and all of the left leaning political crowd did secretly have something to do with the outcome of this trial and the verdict, otherwise in which no one has really thought about as of yet. I will opine next... (smile)

Now you see it could be that they (the democrats and the president) may have felt that if a verdict comes against this Hispanic in the wrong way, and at this time in America, then the current illegal amnesty attempt in which the democrats and this president have been setting up for future votes could be in danger (think about it), where as they are trying everything they can to keep this Hispanic crowd satisfied in a political manor as of lately, and if a racially motivated bad verdict would have come down or had been read in this case against Zimmerman, well it just may have in sighted the Hispanics to turn conservative all because of now wouldn't it have ? Therefore next it may have taken this group out of the equation for the next election cycle for the democrats is what they would have believed, because the Hispanics will have turned conservative in the process all because of the hatred against them in America as implicated by this trial. Hmmm. I mean this is what people do isn't it ? I mean they love to do this with these theories and all in which they formulate and use like they do in life anymore, so I thought I would give them a taste of some of their own medicine noted below.

Shame on the democrats for throwing this case for the bigger picture concerning the Hispanic vote, in which could just as easily be said now couldn't it be?

Nope....civil suit is coming...just like the Goldmans did to O.J.

In the OJ case, he was charged with murder. His defense was he didn't do it. Someone else did it. He was found not guilty because the state never met its burden that he committed the murders beyond a reasonable doubt. The Goldman's sued in civil court which has a lower standard of proof. They only needed to prove that it was more likely that he did it, than someone else.

In the Zimmerman case, the identity of the killer was never in doubt and the prosecution was never in the position of having to prove that it was Zimmerman and no one else. The act was admitted to in the very beginning. The killing of Trayvon Martin was justified as a matter of law.

California does not have a stand your ground law that provides the kind of blanket immunity that Florida has. Which is ANOTHER reason why there can be no civil suit.

Oh Kaaaaaatz............now tell us all about all those 'emotional women jurors.' :evil:

Boy are you stupid! I mean you need a whole new class of stupid. No offense, but I spelled it out for you.

I would love to see the IRS look into zimmerman's finances.

I'll bet he has not paid a nickel of taxes on his donation money.

I think I'll write them about that.

How much have the Martins paid on the donations they received?

If it was put into a 'foundation', nothing. It is free money just like the blood money li'l Trayvon's folk got.

I'm sure they are looking it over again now that the Florida jury fucked it up.

There couldn't have been any other outcome.

If there were six black women on that jury instead of six white women, you really think we'd have the same outcome?

Maybe not...but are you saying that black women wouldn't be able to weigh the evidence and make a smart decision? Are you saying they would only decide on emotions? I think most would be smarter than that......

Many times.

I failed to realize how "conservative" that jury was. 2 of the jurors are gun owners.
They have to go back to face that "conservative" gun-owning, toting and supporting community.
In the end, it seems, they couldn't replace Trayvon with their child/ren.
Nothing will convince me that had the races been reversed that the killer WOULDN'T have been initially arrested.
You got the verdict you wanted...be happy.

Maybe it was after all Marc, liberal juries acquit 6 times more than conservative ones do.
A conservative jury would have been back after a few hours with a not guilty verdict.
I bet YOU own a gun.
Give it up, the case is over. Go protest against the guy that shot and killed the man robbing folks waiting in line to buy Lebron Nike shoes a few weeks ago.
Conspiracy theory yall ---- Hmmm, maybe the President, the democrats and all of the left leaning political crowd did secretly have something to do with the outcome of this trial and the verdict, otherwise in which no one has really thought about as of yet. I will opine next... (smile)

Now you see it could be that they (the democrats and the president) may have felt that if a verdict comes against this Hispanic in the wrong way, and at this time in America, then the current illegal amnesty attempt in which the democrats and this president have been setting up for future votes could be in danger (think about it), where as they are trying everything they can to keep this Hispanic crowd satisfied in a political manor as of lately, and if a racially motivated bad verdict would have come down or had been read in this case against Zimmerman, well it just may have in sighted the Hispanics to turn conservative all because of now wouldn't it have ? Therefore next it may have taken this group out of the equation for the next election cycle for the democrats is what they would have believed, because the Hispanics will have turned conservative in the process all because of the hatred against them in America as implicated by this trial. Hmmm. I mean this is what people do isn't it ? I mean they love to do this with these theories and all in which they formulate and use like they do in life anymore, so I thought I would give them a taste of some of their own medicine noted below.

Shame on the democrats for throwing this case for the bigger picture concerning the Hispanic vote, in which could just as easily be said now couldn't it be?

th

This trial has shown us that the constant accusations of racism from the left directed at Conservatives is total BS. You guys got the market cornered.
I have never in my life seen such blatant disregard of evidence that clearly supports GZs account of what happened that night.
And the only plausible reason for this willful blindness is race.

Blood does not wash off the hands of racist tea bag 'responsible gun owners' as easily as O'Mara said it washed off Trayvon's

I bet YOU own a gun.

th
Ahh the slippery slope, now who represents x ? Oh I know, that is our country sliding down that slope....

Last edited:
For three weeks I watched the George Zimmerman trial, I researched case law, and picked the brains of other posters qualified in the law. From the moment Zimmerman was arrested, I knew he was a political target. And then from that moment on, I knew he wasn't guilty of anything. This man was used and vilified by a good many people here. To those I say, you were wrong. To those who thought this was some sort of game: You were wrong. As for those who chose to exploit the pain and grief of a mother and father who lost their child in all of this, you were wrong as well.

You were wrong for making assumptions without base about a man you hardly ever knew. This issue was filled with the disease of racism and politics. Not only did we dishonor the memory of the fallen in doing so, we disrespected the family of the survivor. This entire thing reeked of hatred. Now I must ask you: What if you were the one being falsely accused for defending yourself? What if you became a political target for ruthless persecution and vilification? What does it matter who followed who? To lose a child, you must know pain on a personal level nobody else can imagine.

Throughout this trial, the idiocy of the charges brought against George Zimmerman were clearly revealed. The motivations behind them were made clearer. Yet some of us chose to succumb to the disinformation fed to them by the media and by their party. But now I hope, since Zimmerman has been found not guilty by the due diligence of a jury of his peers and his attorneys, that this serves a lesson to some. Politics can never get in the way of justice. For those of us who thought this was an issue of race. You were wrong. Justice will always prevail.

Ya know, you are such a pompous cock smoker that one would think that you are a Cclayton jones sock. You did nothing but parrot shit posted by others and spew the shit put out on the news. Its obvious you are fishing for a slap on the back, so I'll throw you a pos rep because you need them so bad. You are about stupid. Here you go, here is some pity rep since you are asking so blatantly.

There couldn't have been any other outcome.

If there were six black women on that jury instead of six white women, you really think we'd have the same outcome?

Maybe not...but are you saying that black women wouldn't be able to weigh the evidence and make a smart decision? Are you saying they would only decide on emotions? I think most would be smarter than that......

A black jury would simply reject the lies of Zimmerman and his lawyers and focus on the facts.

... is all ....

hey genius I live in Florida most people here are from up north

Not in Sanford FL or Central FL or North Florida or the FL Panhandle

uh uh ....

Those are "creepy Cracker" country.

Ever hear of the "redneck Riviera"?

Yep, I have been there: it's the Gulf Coast!

If you were ten times as smart as you are, you might be one-tenth as smart as you think you are.

Last edited:

Boy are you stupid! I mean you need a whole new class of stupid. No offense, but I spelled it out for you.

You were wrong about them. Eat crow.

776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer

Florida really has some crazy fucking laws.

I don't think that's going to stop a civil suit.

There's you main problem. What is unclear about the statute?

de la Rionda didn't dare pick a black jurist - he'd lose his job.

They probably couldn't find any blacks in the pool that weren't racist and hadn't already made up their minds on this! I know there are blacks out there that aren't racist, and I know of some that thought this trial was a farce....but just not in the Sanford area!

Think those 6 white ladies could go back to their all-white neighborhoods after convicting a white boy of killing a black kid?

In a racist cesspool in Florida?

If you do, I have this bridge in Brooklyn ... cheap ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back