The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there were six black women on that jury instead of six white women, you really think we'd have the same outcome?

Maybe not...but are you saying that black women wouldn't be able to weigh the evidence and make a smart decision? Are you saying they would only decide on emotions? I think most would be smarter than that......

A black jury would simply reject the lies of Zimmerman and his lawyers and focus on the facts.

... is all ....

You are uninterested in facts...you want to lynch someone. We all know this is true, don't bother denying it.

And what may make a tragedy even more tragic is that this likely isn't over for Zimmerman.

The story now is that the DOJ will likely bring violation of civil rights charges against Zimmerman and, because of presumed wrongful death, that could include prison time up to and including life imprisonment or even the death penalty. The NAACP is pushing for that.

And, the Martins have allegedly received over a million dollars in contributions for the purpose of going after Zimmerman on their own civil wrongful death suit that could drain him of every asset he owns.

The only ace in the hole Zimmerman holds is an innocent verdict in the the criminal trial and that the evidence the judge wouldn't allow in the trial would be fair game from now on--the photos, the text messages and tweets, the marijuana and women's jewelry, the whole nine yards. If the Martins really want to preserve the reputation of their son, they will ask everybody to now drop it and move on.

Justice was done. The racial show trial did not end up the way the left wing media and obozo wanted it to. Tough shit. Deal with the truth and move on.

TM is not dead because he was black, he is dead because he attacked a guy who had a gun.

GZ was not found not guilty because he is a "white hispanic" he was found not guility because he was not guilty.

One correction....

He was found not guilty because the prosecution failed to present any evidence showing he was guilty.

And seeing as the prosecution was funded by the state with relatively unlimited resources, anyone with half a brain would realize that such evidence could not have existed or the Prosecutor would have presented it.

the lead hack in the fla. attorneys office is out there lauding the prosecutorial team. I am trying to understand why this is necessary?

do they do this all the time?

they are all hoping to keep their jobs.

Perhaps these attorneys should click their heels three times and hope for a miracle.....Heads are going to roll like bowling balls down an alley.

"A state attorney's office employee has been fired after testifying about concerns that prosecutors didn't turn over photos and text messages from Trayvon Martin's cellphone to the defense in George Zimmerman's murder case. Ben Kruidbos received a termination letter Thursday accusing him of misconduct and "violating numerous state attorney's office policies and procedures."

It accused him of disclosure of confidential information, sabotage of property or equipment, and misuse of state attorney equipment."
Florida state attorney employee fired in Zimmerman case » Naples Daily News

The problem with that is the governor, Pam Bondi and Angela Corey are all in bed together. I don't know where the remedy would come from, that's why I've been so damn mad about it. This is government corruption at it's finest.

This is an R state - so much so they elected a crook responsible for the largest Medicare fraud in US history and bought the election with 27 mil of his own money. So unless everyone sashays across the isle come election time, I don't see where the relief on massive amount of misconduct in this case is going to come from. That's a bitter pill to swallow.

And those assholes are sticking to this story:

pRick Scott's baby:

In settlements reached in 2000 and 2002, Columbia/HCA pled guilty to 14 felonies and agreed to a $600+ million fine in the largest fraud settlement in US history. Columbia/HCA admitted systematically overcharging the government by claiming marketing costs as reimbursable, by striking illegal deals with home care agencies, and by filing false data about use of hospital space. They also admitted fraudulently billing Medicare and other health programs by inflating the seriousness of diagnoses and to giving doctors partnerships in company hospitals as a kickback for the doctors referring patients to HCA. They filed false cost reports, fraudulently billing Medicare for home health care workers, and paid kickbacks in the sale of home health agencies and to doctors to refer patients. In addition, they gave doctors "loans" never intending to be repaid, free rent, free office furniture, and free drugs from hospital pharmacies.[3][4][5][6][7]

In late 2002, HCA agreed to pay the U.S. government $631 million, plus interest, and pay $17.5 million to state Medicaid agencies, in addition to $250 million paid up to that point to resolve outstanding Medicare expense claims.[31] In all, civil law suits cost HCA more than $2 billion to settle, by far the largest fraud settlement in US history.[32]

Last edited by a moderator:
And what may make a tragedy even more tragic is that this likely isn't over for Zimmerman.

The story now is that the DOJ will likely bring violation of civil rights charges against Zimmerman and, because of presumed wrongful death, that could include prison time up to and including life imprisonment or even the death penalty. The NAACP is pushing for that.

And, the Martins have allegedly received over a million dollars in contributions for the purpose of going after Zimmerman on their own civil wrongful death suit that could drain him of every asset he owns.

The only ace in the hole Zimmerman holds is an innocent verdict in the the criminal trial and that the evidence the judge wouldn't allow in the trial would be fair game from now on--the photos, the text messages and tweets, the marijuana and women's jewelry, the whole nine yards. If the Martins really want to preserve the reputation of their son, they will ask everybody to now drop it and move on.

The evidence already was that this was not racially motivated. That makes a DOJ suit highly unlikely. It wold also be unpopular generally and would drag into the 2014 election.
So I dont think it will happen.

Zimmerman has a great case against the networks, particularly CBS, he has a case against the Sanford Police Department and the County, particularly the District Attorney's office. O'Mara already said he was going to pursue disbarment for the prosecutor over the intentional withholding of exculpatory evidence. Bernie de la Rionda is going to end up just like Mike Nifong.

The Zimmerman case is just like the Duke Lacrosse case. A state muscled into taking action it knew it should not have taken because of political pressure.

I suppose the neighborhood watch dude who raped a woman in my town will just be let go, too. It's been two years and nobody knows anything. Like the matter has just been dropped. Shoved under the rug. I've tried to find out some information to no avail. And I'm afraid if I keep pushing the issue I'll become a target of some kind.

I know I don't want any of these cop wannabes patrolling around in my neighborhood. I'd rather take my chances with the "bad guys" than those assholes. I'd rather a kid in a hoody have the right to walk around in my neighborhood without getting fucking killed. And the cops are just as bad, they're shooting people left and right in my town and I'm fucking sick of it.

Power corrupts.

But I bet you are against citizens using a CCW to defend themselves & want to force them to hand the powerful corrupt police even more power. :cuckoo:

what would the feds go to court with

the "maybe " "could be" " it is possible" case

the evidence hasnt changed

Double Jeopardy. Charges may be different, but on the same incident. That dog won't hunt.

The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides, "No person shall … be subject for the same offence [sic] to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb." This provision, known as the Double Jeopardy Clause, prohibits state and federal governments from prosecuting individuals for the same crime on more than one occasion, or imposing more than one punishment for a single offense. Each of the 50 states offers similar protection through its own constitution, statutes, and Common Law.

double jeopardy legal definition of double jeopardy. double jeopardy synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Great day to watch HLN/CNN,, will anyone bring up the fact that Trayvon was the violent one during this event? will anyone bring up the fact that Trayvon wanted to Kill Zimmerman? NO. They will still make it sound as if George was stalking Trayvon, and when he realized he was black, then he decided to shoot him.

The evidence already was that this was not racially motivated. That makes a DOJ suit highly unlikely. It wold also be unpopular generally and would drag into the 2014 election.
So I dont think it will happen.

did you see this headline before it was taken down

-Open season on black boys after a verdict like this

Calls for calm after George Zimmerman was acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin are empty words for black families

Open season on black boys after a verdict like this | Gary Younge | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

If there were six black women on that jury instead of six white women, you really think we'd have the same outcome?

Maybe not...but are you saying that black women wouldn't be able to weigh the evidence and make a smart decision? Are you saying they would only decide on emotions? I think most would be smarter than that......

A black jury would simply reject the lies of Zimmerman and his lawyers and focus on the facts.

... is all ....

There was one black hispanic woman on the jury. She voted to acquit, or was she deprived of her vote by 5 white "creepy azz crackah" women?

They probably couldn't find any blacks in the pool that weren't racist and hadn't already made up their minds on this! I know there are blacks out there that aren't racist, and I know of some that thought this trial was a farce....but just not in the Sanford area!

Think those 6 white ladies could go back to their all-white neighborhoods after convicting a white boy of killing a black kid?

In a racist cesspool in Florida?

If you do, I have this bridge in Brooklyn ... cheap ...

Now you know where they live. Groovy.

I suppose the neighborhood watch dude who raped a woman in my town will just be let go, too. It's been two years and nobody knows anything. Like the matter has just been dropped. Shoved under the rug. I've tried to find out some information to no avail. And I'm afraid if I keep pushing the issue I'll become a target of some kind.

I know I don't want any of these cop wannabes patrolling around in my neighborhood. I'd rather take my chances with the "bad guys" than those assholes. I'd rather a kid in a hoody have the right to walk around in my neighborhood without getting fucking killed. And the cops are just as bad, they're shooting people left and right in my town and I'm fucking sick of it.

Power corrupts.

But I bet you are against citizens using a CCW to defend themselves & want to force them to hand the powerful corrupt police even more power. :cuckoo:

I really want to watch Liberals react to a case where a would be rape victim shoots and kills her rapist. There will be brains spattered all over the walls in here from exploding skulls.

776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer

When the feds try zimmerman it won't be by a peckerwood all white jury.

So the outcome of the case wasn't what you wanted and you immediately blame it on the jury? Your implying the jury was racist and calling them "peckerwoods" just because they did not reach the verdict you wanted shows how deep seated your own racism is. You also apparently don't realize that one of the jurors was hispanic.

He's definitely getting sued.

If I had any influence in the Martin family, I'd say sue for wrongful death. Even if the judgement was just $1.00.

Mr. Zimmerman was able to convince a jury he feared for his life when he acted, but he still had choices that would have left Mr. Martin alive. Leaving Mr. Zimmerman indebted to the Martin family for the rest of his life would serve a little justice.

you should were somebody else will because you're too much a coward to defend yourself

I'm sorry my presence makes you speak like that. Fear not... I mean no harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back