The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mistakes were made and a cold blooded murderer walks free.

I hear people say that we have the best justice system in the world.

Yeah, for guilty murderers with good lawyers and a prejudiced jury.

Now, they are even going to trust them less after they see a teenager killed in cold blood by a 29 year old sociopath.

SourGrapesAward.jpg

why is it with every riot comes the looting of walmart

Cuz walmart beez ware "da man" be libbin', an shit.

Oh I did have something to add.

Asshole.

Why? Exactly..

Florida was given a chance to get this right.

Instead? They overcharged the guy and stacked the jury.

Angela Corey didn't even bother to litigate in the trial.

Afterwards, they were all smiles.

In any case..I doubt they do anything unless there is a lawsuit and Zimmerman testifies.

The she said he was looking in peoples houses thing you're looking for. I didn't hear that.

i watched part of it then recorded the rest

others from crowd source are looking at it too

what i did find interesting she claimed they talked all the time

but then after he was shot she didnt think it was weird

that she didnt hear from him for two days

What I got from her snidely looks is she figured out how to memorize the script. Her attorney sat there all proud.

But doesn't stop the racism from coming out. It's shocking. How is it that WE are racist? The racism is bred into the "I don't want to be equal I want more" mindset and lifestyle.

I'm sorry, but this completely was an eye opener into Reality for me. I'm shocked and disgusted and more than a little pissed off.

They are black supremacists.

The she said he was looking in peoples houses thing you're looking for. I didn't hear that.

What I got from her snidely looks is she figured out how to memorize the script. Her attorney sat there all proud.

But doesn't stop the racism from coming out. It's shocking. How is it that WE are racist? The racism is bred into the "I don't want to be equal I want more" mindset and lifestyle.

I'm sorry, but this completely was an eye opener into Reality for me. I'm shocked and disgusted and more than a little pissed off.

At least she told the truth. "creepy cracka".

And angry black mob burned down a Dollar Store in Nashville a few years back. Dollar General then refused to rebuild. I hope that happens when they start burning down the businesses they need to be able to buy services and goods for sustenance.

Star-News - Google News Archive Search

No business is under any obligation to provide goods and services in any particular neighborhood.

Last edited:

Keep feeding that divide.

And outed herself as a big fat bigot. Well, we already had the big fat part.

why is it with every riot comes the looting of walmart

Cuz walmart beez ware "da man" be libbin', an shit.

i have a friend big lib hated the walmart

although you would catch him shopping there once and a awhile

graduated from college got a job with feeding america

only to discover that walmart has provided 2 billion meals to his employer

Well if they trash it, Wally World is under NO obligation to rebuild in the hood.

Toddsterpatriot said:
NW, fake NW, no NW, doesn't matter. It is still legal to follow someone in America. Even if the person you are following is black.

I respect your point of view but the word "following" is far more complex than you seem to know. Stalking is" following" and that is a crime even if the person you are stalking is Black!

Sorry, you can follow a person without stalking. Not a crime.

Yes, you can.

Which wasn't done here.

Which brings me up to an obvious question, is there any form of data that would convince you AGW is true, or will you always find an excuse why it isn't.

93% of Climate Scientists think that it is true. Are they ALL in on it?

Academics believe what the grant money pays them to think; It's really very simple. Do I REALLy need to remind you of "Climategate"? Please! And by the way, Joe, in case you haven't noticed, this is America, NOT Australia; but hey, if you like their way of doing it better, you're free to join them; our borders are open, and you're free to go elsewhere anytime you like.

Why should we do that when we can fix this country. Your side is becoming smaller and more irrelevent as you drive people like me out of your party.

Never voted for a Democrat before 2012. Can't see a situation where I'd ever vote Republican again as long as the kooks and flat-earthers are running things.

But to your point, Climategate was a ginned up "scandal" by the deniers. They took one phrase out of a memo and tried to create a crisis.

One phrase? You know there was more than one email, right?

If you guys are winning, why do you need to lie and cheat?

Yes, you can.

Which wasn't done here.

Which brings me up to an obvious question, is there any form of data that would convince you AGW is true, or will you always find an excuse why it isn't.

93% of Climate Scientists think that it is true. Are they ALL in on it?

How many trillions should we spend so that the temperature is 0.2 degrees cooler in 2080?

As opposed to being 10 degrees hotter which would be devastating to the environment?

It's going to get 10 degrees hotter? Link?
Spending trillions to only get 9.8 degrees hotter is going to help?

Zimmerman called the cops and they told him to stand down. He didn't listen and pursued anyway.

There are a lot of ifs and buts in the case but for you to try to turn it around into "simple police involvement" and pretend no police contact was made, directions given by the police and they were ignored is dealing in fantasy

With all due respect, did you even watch the trial? Or listen to the 911 call?

1. The 911 Dispatcher did not give him an order. He said, "we don't NEED you to do that" and not "Please do NOT follow him." 911 Dispatchers are required to tell people that in EVERY situation. If you ask a 911 dispatcher if it's alright to shoot a home invader they won't tell you yes or no. IF you are asking a dispatcher if it's ok to save someone from a burning building they'll tell you that they don't need to you to that in order to take liability off themselves.

2. According to Zimmerman's statements, corroborated by his own 911 call, he only "chased" Martin for a few seconds before the 911 dispatcher made his comment about not needing him to follow and Zimmerman replied "Ok." What prompted the dispatcher to ask this question was because he heard Zimmerman's heavy breathing in the phone. After Zimmerman said, "ok" his breathing returned to normal indicating that he'd stopped running after Zimmerman.

3. Now here's a physics lesson, or perhaps a mathematical one. According to Zimmerman's statements he was returning to his vehicle when Martin attacked him, implying that Martin must have turned around and returned in order to confront Zimmerman. (I think this is actually what happened seeing has how the only evidence of initial verbal contact was when Martin asked "What are you following me for?" while Jeantel was on the phone with him.

NOW, Let's hypothetically say that Zimmerman continued following Martin at a walking pace. You have a 17 year old black boy running in the other direction being followed by an overweight hispanic guy at a walking pace. How did they end up running back in to one another? Either way Martin would have HAD to have turned around and came back to confront Zimmerman. He was only 300+ feet from his house and had plenty of time to get there...

4. There's no doubt that, in the space time continuum, the actions of Zimmerman ultimately led to Martin's death. But we could say that about ANYTHING! We could say that Martin's poor behavior, leading to him being kicked out of school, put him in that neighborhood that day. The "domino" theory can be used to explain EVERYTHING that happens. If only somone had set their alarm 5 minutes earlier like a responsible working American, they wouldn't have gotten in that car accident that killed someone. The problem is that the domino theory is not "law."

Nothing that Zimmerman did that day, leading up to the shooting ,was illegal. Nothing Martin did, leading up to the confrontation, was illegal. Hell, Martin could have stood there and called Zimmerman a racist profiling spick and nothing illegal would have been done. The first crime that was committed was when Martin decided to punch Zimmerman. That would have ended up being a misdemeanor charge. But when he decided to keep pummeling his head into the concrete, it would have escalated the charge to Assault and Battery; a felony. Then, according to Zimmerman, Martin saw Zimmerman's gun on his hip and said "You're going to die tonight motherfucker." This statement right there ups the charge to Attempted Murder.

It seems that most of the people disagreeing with this verdict simply don't understand self-defense laws and, honestly, haven't watched but a fraction of the trial, if at all. Most of the people rioting and protesting are just sheep being corralled by the race baiting of the media. A media that presented Martin as a 12 year old boy while they flashed Zimmerman's booking photos. A media that deliberately edited Zimmerman's 911 call to make him sound racist even though the ONLY time Zimmerman mentioned Martin's race was when the dispatcher asked for one and gave him options...A media that continuously injects white vs black racism into the issue when Zimmerman is obviously more hispanic than he is white.
I'm not accusing you of this because I don't know how much of the trial you watched. I watched almost every bit of it. I sat here at work with it live streaming on the computer. I watched it at home. I probably missed a few hours of it here and there. Also, being a CHL holder myself I was originally under the impression that Zimmerman was guilty; based on the reports by the media of course. However, after watching the trial, seeing the evidence, listening to witnesses, etc... I changed my mind.

Actually, the first crime was when Zimmerman left his vehicle and followed Trayvon up into the backyards of the complex.

Sorry...............but he'd followed Trayvon for quite a while, as well as quite a ways up the backyards.

If Zimmerman lived on that row, I may be able to see a connection, but if he didn't, he's nothing more than a wanna be cop who fucked up and killed an innocent teen.

Actually, the first crime was when Zimmerman left his vehicle and followed Trayvon up into the backyards of the complex.

Following someone isn't a crime. Even if the guy you're following is black.

he's nothing more than a wanna be cop who fucked up and killed an innocent teen.

An innocent teen who was beating on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back