The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to the interview and wow the great divide is strong in the young folks. Against everyone. I guess if you teach the divide generation to generation it gets bigger and sucks in every single clan that's not yours.

That's western culture, but it's worse in some factions. The young do not respect the old generally. Add that to her disrespect of the system itself, of whites in general, and her own thuggy attitude, and that's what you get.

The dog fighting is what he was doing for a while, all along knowing it was against the law. He deserved what he got....It wasn't a one time thing....

There's a lot more to the story of the woman, Marissa Alexander....this is NOT a SYG issue as she wanted it to be.

Alexander also was charged with domestic battery four months after the shooting in another assault on Gray, this time leaving him with an injury to his eye. As a result, her bond was revoked in the aggravated assault case. She eventually pleaded no contest to that charge and was sentenced to time served.

Jacksonville woman sentenced to 20 years in prison in 'Stand Your Ground' controversy | jacksonville.com

Neither of these stories are anything like the Zimmerman/Martin trial.

:lol:

Eeyeaahhh..

I think boxing has already been covered. Li'l Trayvon was the one buffed up for the fights. Not Zimmerman.

What about the kick boxing school Zimmerman went to?

Where were all the bruises Zimmerman inflicted on Martin with his feet? I must have missed that part.
I never said they were kick boxing. I said zimmerman went to a kick boxing school.

Now pay attention, please.

Mistakes were made and a cold blooded murderer walks free.

I hear people say that we have the best justice system in the world.

Yeah, for guilty murderers with good lawyers and a prejudiced jury.

what

the jurors first vote was

three not guilty

two manslaughter

one 2nd degree murder

It's the final verdict that counts. I saw the juror interview last night where the jury said she felt sorry for DD, didn't believe her, and that she was uneducated.

White bitch aint never been in the hood.

BTW, her husband is a defense lawyer and she is writing a book.

She had to have lied about not knowing much about the zimmerman case.

It is the DEFENDANT who gets a jury of his peers. Not his assailant.

I listened to the interview and wow the great divide is strong in the young folks. Against everyone. I guess if you teach the divide generation to generation it gets bigger and sucks in every single clan that's not yours.

That's western culture, but it's worse in some factions. The young do not respect the old generally. Add that to her disrespect of the system itself, of whites in general, and her own thuggy attitude, and that's what you get.
Now, they are even going to trust them less after they see a teenager killed in cold blood by a 29 year old sociopath.

what

three not guilty

two manslaughter

one 2nd degree murder

It's the final verdict that counts. I saw the juror interview last night where the jury said she felt sorry for DD, didn't believe her, and that she was uneducated.

It is the DEFENDANT who gets a jury of his peers. Not his assailant.

That is not codified law. It's an adage.

what

three not guilty

two manslaughter

one 2nd degree murder

Now, they are even going to trust them less after they see a teenager killed in cold blood by a 29 year old sociopath.

SourGrapesAward.jpg

Dressed as a stupid rabbit and riding an ass. That's known as role reversal. :D

At least my avatar reflects my age. Yours does not reflect your age, granny.:eusa_angel:

Bettie Page died at the age of 85. Pretty much everyone except the truly ignorant know that. So, I don't see you problem. Of course you AND he who shall not be named have issues with my avatar. I've thought all along you were him. Now I'm sure of it. Just don't forget to use the proxy server.

I guess if young black males are thugging then they should be wearing body armor in Florida

This isn't even about that anymore. The verdict was not guilty by a jury of his peers. That's the way it works.

This is about Holder and the Feds inciting unrest and stirring up the commotion so they can use it to take away a freedom or two.

One whiner always ruins it for the rest of us and then looks around and says well what the hell happened??

Black sociopaths kill white people every day, you stupid fuck.

This isn't even about that anymore. The verdict was not guilty by a jury of his peers. That's the way it works.

This is about Holder and the Feds inciting unrest and stirring up the commotion so they can use it to take away a freedom or two.

One whiner always ruins it for the rest of us and then looks around and says well what the hell happened??

It was a jury of HIS peers. As it was supposed to be. The jury is a jury of the defendant's peers. Not the assailant's lynch mob.

Last edited:

Black sociopaths kill white people every day, you stupid fuck.

Do you want to debate or hurl epithets?

If so, go to the flame zone.

SourGrapesAward.jpg

why is it with every riot comes the looting of walmart

SourGrapesAward.jpg

why is it with every riot comes the looting of walmart

Why does the establishment give them a good reason to riot?

hear what

The she said he was looking in peoples houses thing you're looking for. I didn't hear that.

i watched part of it then recorded the rest

others from crowd source are looking at it too

what i did find interesting she claimed they talked all the time

but then after he was shot she didnt think it was weird

that she didnt hear from him for two days

What I got from her snidely looks is she figured out how to memorize the script. Her attorney sat there all proud.

But doesn't stop the racism from coming out. It's shocking. How is it that WE are racist? The racism is bred into the "I don't want to be equal I want more" mindset and lifestyle.

I'm sorry, but this completely was an eye opener into Reality for me. I'm shocked and disgusted and more than a little pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back