The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
calm down, Testy. This won't take much longer.

That's what we said yesterday after we thought we killed off KFC chikin amd follow with boob guns.

Then "Follow" came rearing itself ugly head again.

Follow is hard to kill.

unicorn.jpg

Thank you for that friendly and useful Fantasy Unicorn Land unicorn reminder.

<smack!>

Maddy was officially reported as being Puerto Rican. That's all that's important.

Incorrect. What is important is how she perceives herself, not what labels you or the media or anyone else wishes to attach to her.

It's not a label, and no one knows how she perceives herself, nor would it make her count as being a black on the jury. In any case, she's not a black.

Puerto Rican juror on Zimmerman trial: ?I fought to the end?

Juror B29, identified by ABC News as a Latina of Puerto Rican descent, said in an exclusive interview with ABC News that she decided it was time to speak out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0sq8Bbhw1c]Joe Pesci-Funny Song-Ultimate Hate Song! - YouTube[/ame]

Juror B37 kinda sounded like a man on her interview in the shadows.

It's possible she's not a she at all and she's really a he and it wasn't an all woman jury after all!

Can you BELIEVE IT!

It's possible she's not a she at all and she's really a he and it wasn't an all woman jury after all!

Can you BELIEVE IT!

I hear they filmed the whole thing in the same studio that they filmed the moon landing in.

Can you BELIEVE IT!

I hear they filmed the whole thing in the same studio that they filmed the moon landing in.

You mean the Area 57 Studio located at 121 Unicorn Road, Fantasy Unicorn Land, USA

Yeah I heard that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back