The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin chose his fate when he chose to jump Zimmerman.

I dont think Trayvon realized that at the time. Hindsight is 20/20

Oh I'm sure he didn't think he was going to die...but here's the thing...if you choose violence and crime, pain and death go along with it. And young men who think that sort of life is cool make that trade. They trade the certainty of a life well spent for the certainty of suffering, for themselves and everybody around them... and early death.

As I read some of the posts in this thread, it's almost like they're living in another dimension - totally removed from what really matters in this trial.

I enjoy reading differing views because when they aren't verbally stabbing each other, I might read something that never crossed my mind until they posted it.

What matters in this trial is evidence and one is presumed innocent unless proven guilty. Hence..a trial. All any of us have is what the media chooses to tell us. Don't know about you guys but I trust the media about as much as I trust this government. Which ain't much.

Tell us "what really matters" so we can laugh at you, chief.

Your buddy oldschool seems to think "what really matters" is that people be prevented from defending themselves altogether..and that they should be punished if they do defend themselves; thus avoiding the "slippery slope" that he maintains the right to self defense leads us down. Your friend sarhag seems to think "what really matters" is that the horrible Zimmerman fellow suffer.

Nobody on "your" side seems to think the law "really matters" at all. You seem to think all that really matters is that a black criminal died, and for that someone must pay. You all seem to think the really important matters as they pertain to this situation are your bizarro fantasies about what transpired prior to the shooting, which you maintain negates Zimmerman's right to defend himself.

But as usual, when you're talking about removing a person's rights, your grasp of the actual law and, in fact, reality, is tenuous at best. The things you think "really matter"...i.e., revenge, gun control, protection of criminals...really have nothing whatever to do with this case.

Last edited:
IMO, what matters in this case was already known before the trial. Therefore, the trial only serves to confirm or disprove what was already known. I'm convinced Zimmerman is guilty as hell - but I have an open mind to any evidence that may disprove my preconceived verdict.

I normally just thank your posts, because you say a lot of things I agree with, but I don't engage you, KG. This time I will. Who is this "we" you speak of? Certainly not for me. I have no intention of laughing at OldSchool OR lakhota. I have no clue what "side" consists of which posters, nor care.

I enjoy your posts. Most of the time. But please do not speak for me with this "we" thing.

Last edited:
IMO, what matters in this case was already known before the trial. Therefore, the trial only serves to confirm or disprove what was already known. I'm convinced Zimmerman is guilty as hell - but I have an open mind to any evidence that may disprove my preconceived verdict.

:clap2:

Ill believe that when I see it, my friend.

Just have faith...

I normally just thank your posts, because you say a lot of things I agree with, but I don't engage you, KG. This time I will. Who is this "we" you speak of? Certainly not for me. I have no intention of laughing at OldSchool OR lahkota. I have no clue what "side" consists of which posters, nor care.

I enjoy your posts. Most of the time. But please do not speak for me with this "we" thing.

I wasn't talking for you, Gracie. I was talking for myself, and other posters on this thread who also find the chief laughable. If you take him seriously, good for you! Then I wasn't talking about you, and you aren't included in "we".

And, as he proved with his ridiculous blathering response that means exactly nothing, my placement of hilarity is quite apt.

Last edited:
it should be noted

the states ear witness selene bahadoor

while did hear things didnt see much

other then glimpses- shadows and flailing of arms

however ironically the motion she gave of flailing of arms

was consistent with another to be witness

who describes martin on top of zimmerman hitting him

MMA style

--interesting

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6uLoRZt9V1U]GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL WITNESS SELENE BAHADOOR 6.25.13 PT.20 - YouTube[/ame]

Just have faith...

Oh I have faith. I just am not expecting a miracle

Tell us "what really matters" so we can laugh at you, chief.

Your buddy oldschool seems to think "what really matters" is that people stop defending themselves altogether; thus avoiding the "slippery slope" that self defense leads us down. Your friend sarhag seems to think "what really matters" is that the horrible Zimmerman fellow suffer.

Nobody on "your" side seems to think the law "really matters" at all. You seem to think all that really matters is that a black criminal died, and for that someone must pay. You all seem to think the really important matters as they pertain to this situation are your bizarro fantasies about what transpired prior to the shooting, which you maintain negates Zimmerman's right to defend himself.

But as usual, when you're talking about removing a person's rights, your grasp of the actual law and, in fact, reality, is tenuous at best. The things you think "really matter"...i.e., revenge, gun control, protection of criminals...really have nothing whatever to do with this case.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
The "black criminal" is dead thanks to the vigilante "self-defense" of George Zimmerman! In the words of Jimbo... "it's coming right for us!"
37834628.jpg

I normally just thank your posts, because you say a lot of things I agree with, but I don't engage you, KG. This time I will. Who is this "we" you speak of? Certainly not for me. I have no intention of laughing at OldSchool OR lahkota. I have no clue what "side" consists of which posters, nor care.

I wasn't talking for you, Gracie. I was talking for myself, and other posters on this thread who also find the chief laughable. If you take him seriously, good for you! Then I wasn't talking about you, and you aren't included in "we".

And, as he proved with his ridiculous blathering response that means exactly nothing, my placement of hilarity is quite apt.

ok. Thank you for the explanation.

And how do you *hear* someone fall? How do you ascertain that it was "this" person and not "that" person that fell, when no words are spoken? How do you ascertain anyone fell at all, if there are no words, no utterances?

It's just stupid. It's like a third grade play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back