The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayamon, Guines, Rio Piedras, Mayaguez... places where my family is from. I hope you're only this despicable of a person on the internet and not in real life. I don't believe you're a nice person. Sue me. :cool:

How can anything she has said make her despicable? Because she doesn't believe you? Im not sure that's despicable.

You're talking to a guy who maintains that self defense should land people in jail, and to allow self defense precedes descent along some sort of "slippery slope".

And remember...we don't have to worry about our kids getting grabbed off the streets because "adults should know better" *wink*.

Whatever that means.

Your definition of self-defense in dangerously loose. And why are you defending the adult that "should know better."

I can't speak for his guilt. But it seems most of you have already drawn conclusions despite the trial just beginning. Emotional investment rather than logical it seems

[ame=http://youtu.be/YHZZdV3woM0]3 Seattle Bus Tunnel Guards Watch Brutal Beating - YouTube[/ame]

No, I know what the definition of self defense is. It's not loose at all. You haven't show that you have a clue what it is.

My point about the "should know better" comment was that it didn't make any sense when you said it. I'm sorry you can't follow the nuances of the English language. Particularly since you were so proud of knowing when to use "an" instead of "a"..it appears to be important to you.

I can't speak for his guilt. But it seems most of you have already drawn conclusions despite the trial just beginning. Emotional investment rather than logical it seems

Horse shit.

Zimmerman had a broken nose, two black eyes, and several lacerations on the back of his head.

Trayvon's autopsy revealed bruised knuckles and a gun shot wound.

Use logic, and tell me does it sound like self defense?

How can anything she has said make her despicable? Because she doesn't believe you? Im not sure that's despicable.

You're talking to a guy who maintains that self defense should land people in jail, and to allow self defense precedes descent along some sort of "slippery slope".

And remember...we don't have to worry about our kids getting grabbed off the streets because "adults should know better" *wink*.

Whatever that means.

Your definition of self-defense in dangerously loose. And why are you defending the adult that "should know better."

I've attempted to get your definition of it, but you'd rather post childish bullshit.

[ame=http://youtu.be/u8HBznVi2yQ]Gas Station Looting Caught On Surveillance Tape - YouTube[/ame]

Whatever that means.

I've attempted to get your definition of it, but you'd rather post childish bullshit.

it does not exist as far as leftists are concerned

in Illinois back when the prezbo was a state senator

he voted to make it a crime to defend yourself

with a gun in your own home

The photos we are referring to are the actual crime scene photos...the one causing the questions is the picture of Trayvons body face down and arms to the side. This had to be taken before CPR was administered, so why is this person snapping pictures before CPR is administered and how is that person getting to the crime scene before a fist responder? For Gods sake...the police were already enroute with a head start...lol.

To get their Youtube on. That's how Americans roll.

[ame=http://youtu.be/8vrXTQw5VfA]Some Parents Turn In Their Children After Riverwest Incidents - YouTube[/ame]

Horse shit.

Zimmerman had a broken nose, two black eyes, and several lacerations on the back of his head.

It tells me that the kid was fighting for his life. Says nothing of guilt or innocence. That's what the trial is for.

Besides I've personally been in fights where I WASNT the aggressor but I wasn't the one wearing all the bruises when it was over.

Police refused to take crime reports after this incident.

[ame=http://youtu.be/SK-1QSQep_s]Victims Describe Mob Scene In Riverwest - YouTube[/ame]

No, I know what the definition of self defense is. It's not loose at all. You haven't show that you have a clue what it is.

My point about the "should know better" comment was that it didn't make any sense when you said it. I'm sorry you can't follow the nuances of the English language. Particularly since you were so proud of knowing when to use "an" instead of "a"..it appears to be important to you.

Self-defense isn't an automatic excuse for anything. I have no idea why you think it should be.

EDIT - as for my "an" comment... "google" keeps posting videos for the sake of railing against black people. There's no sense in trying to argue with him/her.

Last edited:

Horse shit.

It tells me that the kid was fighting for his life. Says nothing of guilt or innocence. That's what the trial is for.

Besides I've personally been in fights where I WASNT the aggressor but I wasn't the one wearing all the bruises when it was over.

The only reason this went to trial is because the media manipulated the facts of the case and instigated racial hatred and resentment.

The DA originally looked at the facts of the case and decided not to prosecute.

Trayvon has a history of violence, has been expelled from school for theft, had pictures of himself with guns and doing drugs--fuck he was expelled from school when this happened.

Self-defense isn't an automatic excuse for anything. I have no idea why you think it should be.

EDIT - as for my "an" comment... "google" keeps posting videos for the sake of railing against black people. There's no sense in trying to argue with him/her.

Not that you've tried.

Not sure what you are referring to, but the neighbor that made the infamous 911 call took pictures of GZ within 3 minutes of the incident.

The photos we are referring to are the actual crime scene photos...the one causing the questions is the picture of Trayvons body face down and arms to the side. This had to be taken before CPR was administered, so why is this person snapping pictures before CPR is administered and how is that person getting to the crime scene before a fist responder? For Gods sake...the police were already enroute with a head start...lol.

several years ago i had to do cpr on someone

there was around 20 other people present

and not one knew how to do it

or was too shocked to function

i had to actually appoint someone to call 9-1-1

Anyone that has children and does not know CPR or just basic first aid should have their kids taken away...not really, but you know what I mean.

If for nothing else you learn it in case your kids need you one day and youre not standing there going, duh!

i do know what ya mean

it is a handy bit of information to have

it is a weird situation to be put in though

surreal and time stops

He'll walk. Nobody cares about murder in this country :(. Just more political fodder.

hC14CE1EA

While I think Zimmerman instigated everything, I also believe that Martin turned the table on him and was beating him pretty badly before Zimmerman killed him. No matter what really happened, which we and the jury will never know for certain, there just isn't enough evidence to prove second degree murder. I would be shocked if he is convicted.

Correct...but how is the picture person getting there and snapping photos before the first responders get there?

I would like to think that anyone who has to respond to a crime scene regardless if they are first responders or not would know how to give CPR...its not rocket science...I learned it when I was 12.

Oh im sorry...I just take pictures...you'll just have to die unless those damn paramedics get here quickly...in the meantime snap snap...flash flash...lol.

I was in and out until CST so I don't know who showed the photos, but the witness that took the bloody nose photo immediately after? Was it a responder who took them or no?

I believe Ofc Smith (male) was the first one on the scene and he took Zimmerman into custody (nothing negative intended, it's SOP at a shooting crime scene) and placed him in the patrol car. IIRC he snapped the picture with his cell phone.

>>>>

that was the first picture made public

a photocopied one

Kindly don't assign arguments to me that I have never made. That is considered trolling and logical fallacy of the most crass sort. Try to stick to the actual argument, instead of making stuff up...or take yourself off to the Badlands, which is where that sort of argument is de rigeur.

You seem to be fond of responding to direct questions with irrelevancies, which is what you did when google asked you a simple question. This is also trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back