The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want my kids finding themselves in a questionable situation, getting stabbed or shot and god-forbid dying, and then have to watch as the killer gets a slap on the wrist and walks away from it. My family will never get to walk away from it.

Well, raise your damn kids right. I'm going to pray you don't have any.

Go fuck yourself! :up:

There isn't any possible way you convinced someone to have sex with you. Thank god for that.

I don't know WHAT to think any more concerning this case. So I think the best thing to do FOR MYSELF is reserve judgement until the trial ends and the jurors are out pondering their own verdict.

ALWAYS good to have a gun around....Macho chickenhawk fools.

He should have listened to the cop PERIOD.

Yeah, perhaps had this woman had a gun he would have ended up like Trayvon as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
And if you're Hispanic, I'm a ballerina.

Pssst...I'm not a ballerina.

Pssst... I'm definitely Hispanic. And I defend my own just fine. I don't appreciate your bullshit personal attacks :cool:

Pssst...I don't care. You maintain that nobody else should defend themselves, so naturally I assume you wouldn't defend anyone either.

And I still don't believe you're hispanic. Sue me.

The real issue here, to me anyway, is that black youths are committing inter-racial violent crime at a sickening rate. Find me one, one fucking video of a bunch of white people beating the shit out of a black person.

There are literally hundreds of videos of the opposite. The media does all it can to censor the perpetrators race out of these stories, and none have been charged with hate crimes.

Brace yourself NewWorld, but black youths commit and staggering disproportionate amount of crime. Zimmerman's neighborhood had a string of burglaries, all committed by black youths, and he watched Trayvon acting suspiciously--confirmed by ANOTHER WITNESS. Trayvon attacked him and was shot.

[ame=http://youtu.be/fMHaSYwh7wM]Pregnant White Woman Beaten by Several Blacks - YouTube[/ame]

You forgot he called the police and called for help 14 times...

Including one time when a guy approached him while he was under Martin, and said "I'm gonna call 911" and Zimmerman begged "No help me!"

FOX News and the entire rightwing media-scape has been crucifying the kid, making him the symbol of the great black demon that drove whites from the cities to suburbia starting in the 50s.

I remember when the Reagan Revolution was creating the ideological basis for unwinding the welfare state. Part of their mission was to frame blacks as animals, pimps, drug dealers, sub-human atavistic lazy violent gang bangers, welfare queens, takers. Much of this grew quite naturally out of the "Southern Strategy", which was a political device used to flip the "Solid South" by instigating white backlash over the Civil Rights Act. And then they created the War on Drugs which proved to be a kind of conveyor built that moved blacks from welfare to cages (prison).

While many Republicans have evolved away from racism, the Right still gives a home to people who believe that whites are the advanced, more evolved race. So whenever there is a crime involving a black person, it's very predictable what their response will be.

Is Zimmerman guilty? I honestly don't know. He was told not to pursue the kid, but he ignored that. He seemed to determine to confront this kid, either out of fear or anger. We will probably never know what really happened because the problem of race - on both sides of the aise - will suck all the air out of the room.

Last edited:
And if you're Hispanic, I'm a ballerina.

Pssst...I'm not a ballerina.

Pssst... I'm definitely Hispanic. And I defend my own just fine. I don't appreciate your bullshit personal attacks :cool:

Pssst...I don't care. You maintain that nobody else should defend themselves, so naturally I assume you wouldn't defend anyone either.

And I still don't believe you're hispanic. Sue me.

Bayamon, Guines, Rio Piedras, Mayaguez... places where my family is from. I hope you're only this despicable of a person on the internet and not in real life. I don't believe you're a nice person. Sue me. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back