The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horse shit.

Zimmerman had a broken nose, two black eyes, and several lacerations on the back of his head.

Trayvon's autopsy revealed bruised knuckles and a gun shot wound.

Use logic, and tell me does it sound like self defense?

It tells me that the kid was fighting for his life. Says nothing of guilt or innocence. That's what the trial is for.

Besides I've personally been in fights where I WASNT the aggressor but I wasn't the one wearing all the bruises when it was over.

The only reason this went to trial is because the media manipulated the facts of the case and instigated racial hatred and resentment.

The DA originally looked at the facts of the case and decided not to prosecute.

Trayvon has a history of violence, has been expelled from school for theft, had pictures of himself with guns and doing drugs--fuck he was expelled from school when this happened.

He was expelled from school...and his mother had kicked him out as well.

No, I know what the definition of self defense is. It's not loose at all. You haven't show that you have a clue what it is.

My point about the "should know better" comment was that it didn't make any sense when you said it. I'm sorry you can't follow the nuances of the English language. Particularly since you were so proud of knowing when to use "an" instead of "a"..it appears to be important to you.

Self-defense isn't an automatic excuse for anything. I have no idea why you think it should be.

EDIT - as for my "an" comment... "google" keeps posting videos for the sake of railing against black people. There's no sense in trying to argue with him/her.

Not that you've tried.

Well when you posted that you prayed I never have children I decided you're not worth talking to. Oh well.

It pisses me off to no end that Trayvon Martin gets this amount of attention and Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian got almost ZERO national attention.

[ame=http://youtu.be/Bm7L7xxTmk8]Channon Christian Christopher Newsom - YouTube[/ame]

While the national media focused so much attention on this case, I feel it is important to provide a little perspective.

The media jumped on this case, edited the 911 tape, and insinuated and outright made claims of racism.

Yet, the media completely ignores hundreds of cases like this.

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

msnbc was not the only one doing that

cnn distorted the screen quality and placed their breaking news banner

so that no one could tell what zimmermans condition was

in the police garage

--LOL

If not for Al Sharpton and the Martin family - there would be no murder trial of George Zimmerman. Therefore, regardless of outcome, Trayvon will receive some measure of justice.

Self-defense isn't an automatic excuse for anything. I have no idea why you think it should be.

EDIT - as for my "an" comment... "google" keeps posting videos for the sake of railing against black people. There's no sense in trying to argue with him/her.

Not that you've tried.

Well when you posted that you prayed I never have children I decided you're not worth talking to. Oh well.

Except you did talk to him. And you still are.

You decided not to address the TOPIC..that's a little different than not talking...and it is trolling. If you don't want to talk about the topic, take a hike.

If not for Al Sharpton and the Martin family - there would be no murder trial of George Zimmerman. Therefore, regardless of outcome, Trayvon will receive some measure of justice.

That's known as "rabble rousing".

It's not justice if there was no crime and they prosecuted it just to prevent criminals from rioting.

No, I know what the definition of self defense is. It's not loose at all. You haven't show that you have a clue what it is.

My point about the "should know better" comment was that it didn't make any sense when you said it. I'm sorry you can't follow the nuances of the English language. Particularly since you were so proud of knowing when to use "an" instead of "a"..it appears to be important to you.

Kindly don't assign arguments to me that I have never made. That is considered trolling and logical fallacy of the most crass sort. Try to stick to the actual argument, instead of making stuff up...or take yourself off to the Badlands, which is where that sort of argument is de rigeur.

You seem to be fond of responding to direct questions with irrelevancies, which is what you did when google asked you a simple question. This is also trolling.

That was droll and tiresome. :cool:

Now that I have my "irrelevancy" out of the way...

The entire argument is whether or not it's self defense. I feel you define self-defense too broadly. You feel that I don't want anyone to be able to defend themselves.

But as things stand right now Zimmerman's fate is up to a jury of his peers, while Martin's fate has already been decided.

Not that you've tried.

Except you did talk to him. And you still are.

You decided not to address the TOPIC..that's a little different than not talking...and it is trolling. If you don't want to talk about the topic, take a hike.

"Trolling"

KeepUsingThatWord.jpg

Trayvon was profiled, stalked, and then stood his ground - then he was murdered.

No. He wasn't. We have already gone over the stalking statute. It doesn't apply in this case.

I dont think you understand what stand your ground is.

Trayvon was profiled, stalked, and then stood his ground - then he was murdered.

And you are profiling Zimmerman and have found him guilty and have been brainwashed by the media showing a young innocent Martin.

The trial just started. More evidence is forthcoming. Why not wait until you hear ALL of it before placing judgement without learning ALL the facts?

And while I am at it..why can't you all that disagree with each other just disagree and stop these attack modes with the name calling and nasty remarks?

And you are profiling Zimmerman and have found him guilty and have been brainwashed by the media showing a young innocent Martin.

The trial just started. More evidence is forthcoming. Why not wait until you hear ALL of it before placing judgement without learning ALL the facts?

For the same reasons many other armchair assholes are jumping to conclusions. BTW, Martin is dead - Zimmerman is alive.

For the same reasons many other armchair assholes are jumping to conclusions. BTW, Martin is dead - Zimmerman is alive.

That is your excuse? "Because everyone else is doing it"? Really?

That is your excuse? "Because everyone else is doing it"? Really?

Of course. Why be reasonable on an unreasonable thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back