The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
120328-george-zimmerman-mug-7a.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer - U.S. News

Lol.."accused". you've been "accused" of being native...but you aren't, are you?

See how that works? People make all sorts of accusations...but unless there are charges and a conviction, it doesn't mean a thing.

"

• In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

• In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.

• In December 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. The case was dismissed when the officer failed to show up in court."
Wow. When he was 20 he got in trouble for drinking...and the charges were waived...then he got into a fight with his finacee...and they both got R/Os then broke up....AND he had a speeding ticket!

Obviously, a murderer from day one!!

Last edited:
With Zimmerman's history of lies and violence - why would anyone believe him?

The same can be said about Martin. If you are going with supposed histories of lies and violence, could not the same be said about Martin and his bird flips, pants down to his knees, being kicked out of school AND his mothers house due to being unruly?

How is any of that violent? even if it were true.

Completely ridiculous..and irrelevant.

If you just want to post garbage, start a garbage thread.

I thought the title of the thread made it a garbage thread.

That's what happens when you think. You see how it's in the "politics" forum? I suggest you read the "politics" rules. Just because you think facts are "garbage" doesn't change reality for the rest of us.

The same can be said about Martin. If you are going with supposed histories of lies and violence, could not the same be said about Martin and his bird flips, pants down to his knees, being kicked out of school AND his mothers house due to being unruly?

Tweeting about fights, posting pics of guns in the days before the event...yeah, that shows a propensity towards violence.

To what are you referring?

If it is my comment, let me ask you something. Say your daughter says she is going out with her new boyfriend you have not met yet. She shows you a picture of him...flipping the bird, making a gang sign, bong on a table. Would you be concerned as to his character just from that pic? I would hope so. Does it prove Martin is violent? No. But it could be construed that he is just from his actions. Same with Zimmerman. Both were in the wrong place at the wrong time and acted in the wrong way and now we have this. One man fighting for his life, the other dead. And Martin was NOT a child. He was a man. Young, but still a man. There was an altercation and the facts still need to come out who did what to whom.

The devil's in the details, hiawatha:

" Zimmerman has not been charged with lying on his bond application."

And the comments are great:

" Zimmerman has absolute legal right to bail unless a flight risk or threat to society. This judge should be removed from the case immediately. Zimmermans lwyers should promptly go to the state supreme court on writ of superintending control (supreme court takes control of the case), remove the judge. Everyone has right unbiased judge, and this judges is obviously on a vindetta against zimmerman. Further, everyone has right to judge that knows the law, and this on either has no knowledgeof law, or is completely ignoring it. Either way, he should be removed. Looks like this judge is trying to leave too little money for zimerman to defend himself. The judge should be in jail, not zimmerman."

If I never heard the NAME SHITVON again I'd be a happy son of a bitch!

I'm kind of sick of this stupid thing. Enough already!!!!:evil: Thousands of these thugs a year are blown away by their own people. What makes this such a big deal?:confused:

Wow, is that what they're saying over at your "Stormy" hangout?

Tweeting about fights, posting pics of guns in the days before the event...yeah, that shows a propensity towards violence.

Common sense screams that the thug was violent. The left doesn't want to admit reality as reality would force them to agree that something needs to be done.

Thugs like trayvon are why Sanford is a violent shit hole.

Last edited:

I'm kind of sick of this stupid thing. Enough already!!!!:evil: Thousands of these thugs a year are blown away by their own people. What makes this such a big deal?:confused:

They can kill each other..and they can kill others...but never, ever, ever are others allowed to kill them.

They belong to the progressives. Hands off.

No, dip-shit, it's reality...The black community should come down on any of their children that acts in this meaner.

They'd have thousands of children a live today.

You know..I went over to take a peek at this stormfront place and read what it said on the front page. This might sound "bad", but what they had printed on that front page is no different than what blacks print on their webpages that are geared for Black Heritage or Black And Proud or Black Power stuff. So why is stormfront so bad when the same thing is being done by other races "proud of their race"?

Common sense screams that the thug was violent. The left doesn't want to admit reality as reality would force them to agree that something needs to be done.

Thugs like trayvon are way Sanford is a violent shit hole.

Duh, he was minding his own business while walking home with a can of tea and a bag of Skittles on a chilly rainy evening with his hood up. What's wrong with that?

And to add more confusion to the mess already in progress concerning mindsets....how many people here watch the tv show Hard Core Pawn? I have NEVER seen a show filmed where a white or asian or mexican person does what the blacks do when pawning something or buying something. It's awful. But it begs the question...how many are cut from the filming that ARE white or asian or mexican and the only focus is on the blacks? What does this tell you? Media, Media Entertainers, they are all showing one side only. Why is that? 50 shades of gray in these crap tv shows produced by crappy people with some kind of agendas that are gearing for a race war, I think.

Ok. I know. Off topic. Just thinking out loud.

He was copping a high and casing houses in a neighborhood that was suffering a violent crime wave.

And he jumped the wrong person.

He was copping a high and casing houses in a neighborhood that was suffering a violent crime wave.

And he jumped the wrong person.

To what are you referring?

If it is my comment, let me ask you something. Say your daughter says she is going out with her new boyfriend you have not met yet. She shows you a picture of him...flipping the bird, making a gang sign, bong on a table. Would you be concerned as to his character just from that pic? I would hope so. Does it prove Martin is violent? No. But it could be construed that he is just from his actions. Same with Zimmerman. Both were in the wrong place at the wrong time and acted in the wrong way and now we have this. One man fighting for his life, the other dead. And Martin was NOT a child. He was a man. Young, but still a man. There was an altercation and the facts still need to come out who did what to whom.

I'm sorry 17 is a child, no Juvenile acts from a Juvenile does not concern me. Martin was attacked and fought for his life.

Juvenile acts from 50+ year old man does concern me.

BushFlip.png

:lol:

The prosecution called some excellent witnesses today, lots of details. The last gal who was their first witness (Serena) was confusing but there had to be so many more witnesses. That place wasn't exactly secluded. I was surprised, in fact, how close they were to those apartments.

Based on the photos and the explanation of how the evidence was treated, the prosecution had a very good day.

You go ahead and run with that, sarhag. I like to see leftist drones commit to their lies to the bitter end.

Prosecution had a GREAT day! I bet they were patting each other on the backs when court adjourned. Cuz it was THAT good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back