The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason this made it to trial is because a politically motivated sociopath prosecutor was picked to take the heat off the state after the race baiters and media riled up the dependecy mobs with abject lies and distortions about some puffy faced little black boy being gunned down by a racist white guy in a pick-up truck.

This trial is a sham, it never should have happened.

The only good thing about it is that Martin is exactly where he likely would have ended up anyway, but at least he wasn't able to kill anyone himself.

The only reason this made it to trial is because a politically motivated sociopath prosecutor was picked to take the heat off the state after the race baiters and media riled up the dependecy mobs with abject lies and distortions about some puffy faced little black boy being gunned down by a racist white guy in a pick-up truck.

The only good thing about it is that Martin is exactly where he likely would have ended up anyway, but at least he wasn't able to kill anyone himself.

The reason this trial is happening is that a racist white guy shot an unarmed kid for being in the wrong neighborhood.

The sham was that the prosecutors and police didn't arrest him at the time. Since then, the police chief has had to resign in disgrace.

The defense attorney should have been called on badgering the witness when he went after the poor woman who said that Martin and Zimmerman went left to right in the path that night.

Just because she hadn't mentioned it before meant that it wasn't important to her. It was incidental. But the defense attorney went one, "Just where did you say this before? In what transcript? And kept naming them, when the poor woman looked befuddled, not sure when or if she had said it before.

But the defense attorney wouldn't let it go and kept badgering her on it for over 10 minutes. The prosecutor should have objected.

The defense attorney should have been called on badgering the witness when he went after the poor woman who said that Martin and Zimmerman went left to right in the path that night.

Just because she hadn't mentioned it before meant that it wasn't important to her. It was incidental. But the defense attorney went one, "Just where did you say this before? In what transcript? And kept naming them, when the poor woman looked befuddled, not sure when or if she had said it before.

But the defense attorney wouldn't let it go and kept badgering her on it for over 10 minutes. The prosecutor should have objected.

that would be witness two

witness 3 is her sister

her testimony is /will be considered corrupt as well

wonder if the state will even bother to put her on the stand

She needs to call one of those civil rights outfits so they can defend her honor against that mean old man.

witness 3 is her sister

I'm betting they will. It's all for show anyway. What's the big deal?

witness 3 is her sister

I'm betting they will. It's all for show anyway. What's the big deal?

no it is actually good for the defense if they

can impeach two state witnesses off the bat

witness 3 is her sister

I think the jury will see this witness as believable and a good witness for the victim, although she didn't give any pro Martin or pro Zimmerman testimony that I remember. Just anti defense team.

Last edited:
The news says the lying GF is the states "star witness".

That's what they've got?

Mmmkay.

The last earwitness didn't work out so good for them.

Last edited:

witness 3 is her sister

I think the jury will see this witness as believable and a good witness for the victim, although she didn't give any pro Martin or pro Zimmerman testimony that I remember. Just anti defense team.

you think so really

--LOL

the state presented a biased witness who told a brand new version of events

she adopted a version told by her sister

who readily admits she cant see anything without her contacts in

plus selena sahadoor couldnt correctly describe martins clothing or its colors just days

after the shooting which she had observed while the cops were shining flashlights on martin

[MENTION=27360]Jackson[/MENTION] - I'm sorry, I thought you were kidding.

He did it exactly right. When you give multiple statements and depos and tell different versions and then tell something completely new on the stand, they will get your previous words and ram them up your ass in front of God and everyone.

That's the way it works. She blew it and blew it big. It's on her, not on the defense attorney.

The reason this trial is happening is that a racist white guy shot an unarmed kid for being in the wrong neighborhood.

The sham was that the prosecutors and police didn't arrest him at the time. Since then, the police chief has had to resign in disgrace.
I realize to the low information poster that sounds like reality. But the truth is none of those things. Zimmerman is not a racist. The kid was beating his head into the ground and threatening him with Zimmerman's own gun. The kid was acting like he was casing houses and that alerted Zimmerman, who had trained as a neighborhood watch person.
The problem is the press presented a narrative that I see echoed here. That narrative was wrong. As the facts come out those pressing the narrative need to reach further and further to maintain the illusion of the narrative. So Zimmerman, who is not white, gets described as a "white Hispanic" even though he is pretty mixed race. But it continues the illusion of a racist white guy.
Stupid people like Joe continue to buy into that.

He did it exactly right. When you give multiple statements and depos and tell different versions and then tell something completely new on the stand, they will get your previous words and ram them up your ass in front of God and everyone.

That's the way it works. She blew it and blew it big. It's on her, not on the defense attorney.

plus omara pointed out her bias against zimmerman which she tried to deny

the other net positive of this witness

is the way she described the flailing arms

her motions are consistent with another witness

that says martin was hitting zimmerman MMA style

Well, and there was that thing about chatting it up in the state investigators office with another witness, sister or not.

Unless you were working at it, I don't know how you could blow it bigger.

Well, and there was that thing about chatting it up in the state investigators office with another witness, sister or not.

does not matter if it is her sister or not

the other person is also a witness

now we have two tainted witnesses

does not matter if it is her sister or not

the other person is also a witness

now we have two tainted witnesses

In the defense' eyes, all witnesses are tainted liars, except the ones that are for the defense of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back