The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they spin that? There's not really "bad" stuff in them.

a 1/2 dozen calls

the state will say that the calls are on black folks

and this was building on his nerves

however that is cherry picked during their time frame they used

there are really 12 calls

fifty over the course of his time as watch captain

i imagine the defense will have other calls put in

maybe not

Z's ccalls: Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, ad infinitum.

actually that is not the case

Just want to say good morning to my girlfriend here.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAOTxAGJUug"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAOTxAGJUug[/ame]

a 1/2 dozen calls

maybe not

Explain?

After Zimmerman is acquitted and the usual inner city Negro suspects start rioting Zona will say with satisfaction that it was a result of the unjust verdict.

The facts of the case have been obvious to anyone paying attention who had a modicum of knowledge. Zimmerman was justified in his shooting under the law. That's why the police let him go home that night. Only the racist brain dead on this site ad elsewhere who have a pre-arranged script in mind think otherwise.
and you wonder why people say you are a racist.

No, I dont wonder at all. People say that because they're stupid. And likely racist themselves. Like you.

Well they call me racist too. They seem unaware of the number of black friends I have, the fact that my primary care doctor is Egyptian and likely a muslim, and my hairdresser is Latino.

After Zimmerman is acquitted and the usual inner city Negro suspects start rioting Zona will say with satisfaction that it was a result of the unjust verdict.

The facts of the case have been obvious to anyone paying attention who had a modicum of knowledge. Zimmerman was justified in his shooting under the law. That's why the police let him go home that night. Only the racist brain dead on this site ad elsewhere who have a pre-arranged script in mind think otherwise.
and you wonder why people say you are a racist.

Please highlight his 'racist' comment. I am not seeing it.

It's nothing more than an internet meme with Scumball. He trots it out when he has his azz handed to him in a debate. Then he gets to have it handed to him all over again.

does not matter if it is her sister or not

the other person is also a witness

now we have two tainted witnesses

In the defense' eyes, all witnesses are tainted liars, except the ones that are for the defense of course.

it is pretty much established that it is improper for two witnesses to coordinate

the story before or in depo

Sorry, I'm not a professional witness. So you are saying that if a group of a dozen witnesses, who are all relatives, witness a murder they must be separated immediately for a year or so prior to the trial to make sure they never talk to each other about the murder? Otherwise their witness is tainted and the accused should go free, that your case?

Last edited:
They like to ignore the fact that he didn't just punch him. He punched him, got him on the ground, and was whaling the living shit out of him, while Zimmerman BEGGED people to help him.

They didn't, and he killed the little turd before the little turd killed him. That's why people carry guns.

Let's take a look at what ACTUALLY happened instead of your wonderful speculation:

A minor is DEAD and... looks like Zimmerman gained some weight??? And that made it to Drudgereport??? Wtf is wrong with you people?!

Gaining weight makes you a murderer! Who knew?

Now this is racist: "After Zimmerman is acquitted and the usual inner city Negro suspects start rioting"

They like to ignore the fact that he didn't just punch him. He punched him, got him on the ground, and was whaling the living shit out of him, while Zimmerman BEGGED people to help him.

They didn't, and he killed the little turd before the little turd killed him. That's why people carry guns.

Let's take a look at what ACTUALLY happened instead of your wonderful speculation:

A minor is DEAD and... looks like Zimmerman gained some weight??? And that made it to Drudgereport??? Wtf is wrong with you people?!

Gaining weight makes you a murderer! Who knew?

Eating skittles condemns one to death. Who knew?

In the defense' eyes, all witnesses are tainted liars, except the ones that are for the defense of course.

it is pretty much established that it is improper for two witnesses to coordinate

Sorry, I'm not a professional witness. So you are saying that if a group of a dozen witnesses, who are all relatives, witness a murder they must be separated immediately for a year or so prior to the trial to make sure they never talk to each other about the murder?

it is not appropriate for witness to coordinate the story

check it out some time

the other phone calls come in

Good morning everyone

Defense can definitely spin those other calls. It proves this was GZ's MO for the past 6 months prior to TM. He sounds completely consistent every time. When I heard the replay yesterday of those calls I was shocked at how similar they are to the one he made about TM. That's a positive. I think it proves GZ wasn't out on some racial rampage with murder on his mind. It proves he was doing exactly what he did several other times in the recent past.

As for the screams, definitely Zimmerman. No doubt in my mind.

a 1/2 dozen calls

maybe not

He did make a call about an open garage door.

Sorry, I'm not a professional witness. So you are saying that if a group of a dozen witnesses, who are all relatives, witness a murder they must be separated immediately for a year or so prior to the trial to make sure they never talk to each other about the murder?

it is not appropriate for witness to coordinate the story

check it out some time
one more time -and in the state's office.

Slimy.

the other phone calls come in

a 1/2 dozen calls

maybe not

Nah the state was using those calls to establish that Zimmerman knew what the proper procedure was, to be the ears and eyes. The state is showing that Zimmerman did not chase the others. The state will show that this time Zimmerman did follow and give chase. This ties to zimmerman's statement that "they always get away." Zimmerman wanted to make sure that "this time" this person did not get away.

Hows that knock knock joke going for the defense?

I think everyone would agree that fell flat.....but that wasn't the facts to what happened that night, right?

Not necessarily. Zimmerman may be able to use it to pursue and ineffective assistance of counsel case against his defense attorney. That was the FIRST thing I thought when I saw it. If convicted, Zimmerman is going to have several legal pathways, that is just ONE of them. Of course lawyers ARE smart asses and say smart ass things in court all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back