The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the official thread. :)

I'm not gonna lie, I was hoping to see Angela Corey at the prosecution table at least for awhile.

Every witness to the altercation so far has said one person was on top of the other beating him. Zimmerman is the only one with injuries consistent with that. The back of Zimmerman's jacket was wet and grass-stained, as were Martin's pants at the knees.

Are you kidding?

That is not what the witnesses said, and Zimmerman's jacket did not have any grass stains, Martian grass stains came from being shot and falling face first on the ground and then Zimmerman jumping on top of him as he was dying.

Zimmerman jumped on top of him as Martin was dying? I'm not sure I've heard that one yet.

Not in the trial yet, no, but that's what Zimmerman told the investigators.

Manalo used photos of the younger Martin to make her determination. The football photo was Martin all of 12 or 13 years old. Therefore her testimony cannot be deemed as reliable.

She was talking about pictures she saw of Zimmerman in the news. He didn't show any pics of Zimmerman. Wonder why not?

I'll tell you why, Zimmerman looks much older and bigger than the 17 yr. old kid.

Jayne Surdyka should have stayed home. She was lying so much, that it's a wonder the chair didn't catch fire.

This line of questioning by the prosecutor is why media bias can ruin a witness... She can only go off pictures of Martin she had seen in the news, not that night.

what evidence is that?

Every witness to the altercation so far has said one person was on top of the other beating him. Zimmerman is the only one with injuries consistent with that. The back of Zimmerman's jacket was wet and grass-stained, as were Martin's pants at the knees.

Are you kidding?

That is not what the witnesses said, and Zimmerman's jacket did not have any grass stains, Martian grass stains came from being shot and falling face first on the ground and then Zimmerman jumping on top of him as he was dying.

According to the police report Zimmerman's jacket was:

wet and covered with grass, as if he had been lying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and the back of the head.

So we have a witness that didnt know either of the two, but knows for sure the help calls were coming from Trayvon or a little boys voice. The same lady says she heard three distinct pops or gun shots...yet there was only one shot.

How did this ladies evidence ever get admitted. They have declined experts to decipher the same thing and hers gets in...cause for appeal number one.

Jeannee Manalo was watching TV when shot was fired. She can't know if person on top got up. She also thought 17yr Martin was a 12 year old boy from TV picture. Defense wins again & this is supposed to be the prosecution strong point. :lol:

Last edited:
Jeannee Manalo was watching TV when shot was fired. She can't know if person on top got up. She also thought 17yr Martin was a 12 year old boy from TV picture. Defense wins again & this is supposed to be the prosecution strong point. :lol:

The jury knows from the testimony that a scuffle ensued and someone got shot.

Jeannee Manalo was a big help to the defense. She says the confrontation started at the cut-through & progressed down the dog-walk. She went back to watching TV when shot was fired so she can't know if person on top got up. She also thought 17yr Martin was a 12 year old boy from TV picture. Defense wins again & this is supposed to be the prosecution strong point. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back