The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A blanket thank you to everyone in this thread for being my eyes and my ears on the live trial.

I don't have tv where I live, just the computer and a radio.

So thank you one and all for the play by plays.

I'm standing at the back doors with them open AC on so I can see kids in the pool and the tv at the same time.

Pathetic.

These two witnesses are spinning.

Get the defense's eyewitness and his sketch out here and let's settle this once and for all.

There's one protestor out there today with a stand your ground sign. One.

The media is riot jonesing.

There's one protestor out there today with a stand your ground sign. One.

The media is riot jonesing.

If one starts based on what the media is showing/portraying, then they (media) should be responsible for any damages and also for the cost of clean-up and costs that law enforcement uses (including salaries).

This is how witness sees Martin:

trayvon-martin-football-wolverines-shooting-sanford-0316.jpg

Here are a couple of video's to show Zimmerman as he speaks and Travon as he was

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjRp-vIvTNg]George Zimmerman Sanford Police Interview [Lie Detector/Polygraph] (February 27, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WScO9r5INU]Trayvon Martin 7-Eleven Surveillance Video (FULL) - YouTube[/ame]

The defense is having a little trouble in their cross with these witnesses now. The witnesses are getting things out like "it was the boy who was screaming for help" and that it was "Zimmerman on top of Trevon". Once something like that is out there and the jury hears it, it gets tough for the defense to discredit the witness without seeming to harass them.

The witnesses are very soft spoken and believable. The defense is going to have to do more than just say liar liar pants on fire. They are not doing well today.

It was two small lacerations and they could have happened in the rush getting out of his truck or bumped on something chasing down Martin, could have happened in the struggle.

I think Zimmerman could have very well hit his head on the concrete but there was no bashing his head on the concrete.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain.jpg

Bumping it on the truck? Really?

Yes, I have got worse than that in street ball.

Your full of shit!

Maybe someone beat your ass for being a retard. Which explains the brain damage evident in your posting.

The defense is having a little trouble in their cross with these witnesses now. The witnesses are getting things out like "it was the boy who was screaming for help" and that it was "Zimmerman on top of Trevon". Once something like that is out there and the jury hears it, it gets tough for the defense to discredit the witness without seeming to harass them.

The witnesses are very soft spoken and believable. The defense is going to have to do more than just say liar liar pants on fire. They are not doing well today.

STOP right there.

The defense proved that the witness used a photograph of Martin in a hoodie, and a photograph of a younger Martin in his football outfit to gauge the size of the two when she "saw the shadows". She was debunked when she said she used the hoodie image to make the comparison.

The defense did incredibly well. The prosecution is calling suspect witnesses to the stand. First, Bahadoor, who was proven to be biased against the defendant, Sirdyka a hysterical teacher who made the automatic assumption that the weaker voice was Trayvon's, who also did not know how many shots were fired, then you have Manalo, who made a flawed comparison of the bigger man based on two photographs she saw; one of the hoodie, and of Martin in his football uniform.

Three straight times the prosecution witness was caught in some sort of inconsistency in their testimony. Sarah, you have no clue. Not one clue.

Yes, I have got worse than that in street ball.

Your full of shit!

Maybe someone beat your ass for being a retard. Which explains the brain damage evident in your posting.

What's you're excuse?

Insulting each other has nothing to do with this trial. Why bring that in here? Believe it or not, there are many people in this world that do NOT want to listen to it, see it, or hear it. Take it elsewhere, please.

I think the fact has been established that TM was on top of GZ, beating on him.

Still waiting to hear any evidence of how things wound up that way.

Anyone have the timeline handy of the lapse of time between the end of Z's non-emerg call to the dispatcher and the gunshot? I thought it was under 5 minutes but it seems as though there was a war of words, then the beating, then the gunshot. Didn't Z say M was approaching him at the end of that call? If so, what? Did they have a chat that escalated into TM punching GZ in the nose and knocking him down? Or was it much quicker than that? Any thoughts?

STOP right there.

The defense proved that the witness used a photograph of Martin in a hoodie, and a photograph of a younger Martin in his football outfit to gauge the size of the two when she "saw the shadows". She was debunked when she said she used the hoodie image to make the comparison.

The defense did incredibly well. The prosecution is calling suspect witnesses to the stand. First, Bahadoor, who was proven to be biased against the defendant, Sirdyka a hysterical teacher who made the automatic assumption that the weaker voice was Trayvon's, who also did not know how many shots were fired, then you have Manalo, who made a flawed comparison of the bigger man based on two photographs she saw; one of the hoodie, and of Martin in his football uniform.

Three straight times the prosecution witness was caught in some sort of inconsistency in their testimony. Sarah, you have no clue. Not one clue.

Bahadoor was a little iffy but you are not being fair about the two today. Simple as that. Once they got their opinions out, the jury will not be able to unhear it.

You are the one who is unfair and without clues here.

Your full of shit!

What's you're excuse?

Insulting each other has nothing to do with this trial. Why bring that in here? Believe it or not, there are many people in this world that do NOT want to listen to it, see it, or hear it. Take it elsewhere, please

Because I thought it was funny.

Last edited:
A blanket thank you to everyone in this thread for being my eyes and my ears on the live trial.

I don't have tv where I live, just the computer and a radio.

So thank you one and all for the play by plays.

Watch George Zimmerman Live Stream | WildAboutTrial.com

Streaming live.

On lunch recess until 1:10 EDT

Thanks for the link. I've got a Flintstone computer and I'm on dial up but I'll give it a go.

Maybe if I pedal harder....

:eusa_angel:

TK, you will find that juries do not pay much attention to the judge once testimony starts.

They are hearing "the boy" and "Zimmerman was on top" and so forth.

They are not reading you or me, but processing information in their own unique way.

Several attorneys told me at a dinner that lawyers say they love jurors and juries, but really they dislike them because jurors make up their own scenarios, do their own research in violation of instructions, discuss it with others, and so forth.

Now you may well be right in your analysis, but you are not on the jury, and they are processing their way.

I think the fact has been established that TM was on top of GZ, beating on him.

Still waiting to hear any evidence of how things wound up that way.

Anyone have the timeline handy of the lapse of time between the end of Z's non-emerg call to the dispatcher and the gunshot? I thought it was under 5 minutes but it seems as though there was a war of words, then the beating, then the gunshot. Didn't Z say M was approaching him at the end of that call? If so, what? Did they have a chat that escalated into TM punching GZ in the nose and knocking him down? Or was it much quicker than that? Any thoughts?

what evidence is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back