The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimmerman is guilty of killing Trayvon Martin. There is no dispute as to that fact. The fact is fully and freely admitted.

The issue on trial is not whether or not Zimmerman killed Martin, it's whether his defense is valid.

[MENTION=44285]UFLResearcher[/MENTION] .... Go Gators! - ??

Restaurants in Nashville serve gator meat for the UT fans before the UT/Florida games. Glad I went to Vandy. Not really sure that gator would taste like chicken! :eek:

For all those who believe Zimmerman was on top... How does one explain the abrasions on the back of Zimmerman's head? Self inflicted?

It was two small lacerations and they could have happened in the rush getting out of his truck or bumped on something chasing down Martin, could have happened in the struggle.

I think Zimmerman could have very well hit his head on the concrete but there was no bashing his head on the concrete.

Oh for heaven's sake, put down the bong.

Sheesh.

How do you just walk away, go sit & watch TV when someone is screaming HELP!

The witness yesterday went back to cook dinner. Oh nothing, just someone yelling for help, got dinner to cook here.

Seriously, what does that say about that supposedly gated community. When violence has become that much of a ho hum everyday thing, it is really pitiful!

I am quite sure, having been in fights during my life, that each man at one time or another was on top.

? I have not wrestled with any one since the fifth grade.... I knock his ass out and then kick him in the head or torso...

You have blind beliefs.

No. I have logical beliefs based on what I know about the case. You on the other hand are influenced by your fear of guns and a picture of a cute 12 year old black kid.
That child was 17, not 12. :)

EXACTLY!!!! Libs can't help but see Martin as the cute 12 year old kid.
I have to admit, when I saw that picture, I had a hard time believing he could have been the aggressor. Then I started looking at the evidence.

Restaurants in Nashville serve gator meat for the UT fans before the UT/Florida games. Glad I went to Vandy. Not really sure that gator would taste like chicken! :eek:

There's a new UFL Researcher - Hmmmm.

Are we in a petri dish? lol

Yes, for many years now.

HeLa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some cancer cells are immortal.

Anyway, back to the topic of the thread: :)

There's a new UFL Researcher - Hmmmm.

Are we in a petri dish? lol

Yes, for many years now.

HeLa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some cancer cells are immortal.

Anyway, back to the topic of the thread: :)
I'm talking about a user. Look down.

Gator is awesome. We used to drive to the Gulf to pick up our seafood and and this one place had gator as well. With the prices in Nashville at the grocery stores for seafood, it worked out to be the same price to drive to Destin, have a mini vacation and pick up our food.

Note: gas prices were waaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper in the 90's.

:eusa_angel:

And of course absolutely feast while were down there.

Manalo testimony debunked. She used a face shot of Martin in his hoodie as a reference between Zimmerman and Martin. There was no way she could have known who was bigger, or who was on top. End of story.

No. I have logical beliefs based on what I know about the case. You on the other hand are influenced by your fear of guns and a picture of a cute 12 year old black kid.
That child was 17, not 12. :)

EXACTLY!!!! Libs can't help but see Martin as the cute 12 year old kid.
I have to admit, when I saw that picture, I had a hard time believing he could have been the aggressor. Then I started looking at the evidence.

And CNN is STILL using the 12 y/o pic as of yesterday. There are some serious credibility issues there. My folks used to say 'believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.' Honestly, I don't like right wing media. I really like mainstream meda and then I think for myself. But, shit, this behavior from the mainstream media is patently libelous! Just my NSHO. I am finding it every more difficult to believe anything they publish.

A blanket thank you to everyone in this thread for being my eyes and my ears on the live trial.

I don't have tv where I live, just the computer and a radio.

So thank you one and all for the play by plays.

Manalo testimony debunked. She used a face shot of Martin in his hoodie as a reference between Zimmerman and Martin. There was no way she could have known who was bigger, or who was on top. End of story.

This witness lost me when she initially said she couldn't even discern if it was a man or a woman scuffling outside and then stated after watching the news she knew it was Zimmerman on top... I'm interested in what her husband has to say though.

This witness lost me when she initially said she couldn't even discern if it was a man or a woman scuffling outside and then stated after watching the news she knew it was Zimmerman on top... I'm interested in what her husband has to say though.

Yeah, all of these witnesses are suspect, save for the cop and the technician...

This is how witness sees Martin:

trayvon-martin-football-wolverines-shooting-sanford-0316.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back