The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She completely discredited herself with "pop pop pop", not knowing who's voice was who's and saying that martin was on the bottom, face down when he was shot.

Even a Liberal can not shoot someone in the chest when he is laying face down.

It could have been an an echo, she didn't say he was laying face down when he got shot.

Why are you politicizing this?

I politicized it because you are emotionalizing it.
The last witness testified that they never changed positions until Zimmerman stood up and that Martin was laying face down.

Could have been an echo? I'm sure the woman knows what echoes are and that they are softer than the original sound. A second echo (the third pop) wouls have been 1/64 as loud as the gun shot.
Current witness describes one shot and she lives along the same court yard.

This is a political trial from POTUS to the US Justice Dept to the FBI to the State's attorney to the Sanford chief of police, to this judge, to Angela Corey to Rick Scott to the guy talking right now.

P.O.L.I.T.I.C.A.L Trial.

Ernie S., you are an expert on nothing.

Let's stay on track.

Last edited:
It could have been an an echo, she didn't say he was laying face down when he got shot.

The last witness testified that they never changed positions until Zimmerman stood up and that Martin was laying face down.

Could have been an echo? I'm sure the woman knows what echoes are and that they are softer than the original sound. A second echo (the third pop) wouls have been 1/64 as loud as the gun shot.

This is a political trial from POTUS to the US Justice Dept to the FBI to the State's attorney to the Sanford chief of police, to this judge, to Angela Corey to Rick Scott to the guy talking right now.

P.O.L.I.T.I.C.A.L Trial.

Isn't it disgusting?

She completely discredited herself with "pop pop pop", not knowing who's voice was who's and saying that martin was on the bottom, face down when he was shot.

Even a Liberal can not shoot someone in the chest when he is laying face down.

And let's not forget that when she called 911, she told the dispatcher that she heard one bang, not 3.

For all those who believe Zimmerman was on top... How does one explain the abrasions on the back of Zimmerman's head? Self inflicted?

It was two small lacerations and they could have happened in the rush getting out of his truck or bumped on something chasing down Martin, could have happened in the struggle.

I think Zimmerman could have very well hit his head on the concrete but there was no bashing his head on the concrete.

Was so dark she couldn't tell if they were male or female but watching the news later she knew it was Zimmerman on top? WTF?!?!

For all those who believe Zimmerman was on top... How does one explain the abrasions on the back of Zimmerman's head? Self inflicted?

It was two small lacerations and they could have happened in the rush getting out of his truck or bumped on something chasing down Martin, could have happened in the struggle.

I think Zimmerman could have very well hit his head on the concrete but there was no bashing his head on the concrete.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain.jpg

Bumping it on the truck? Really?

They need to shy away of Zimmerman on top and focus more on him being the original aggressor if they have any chance of winning this.

Now this is racist: "After Zimmerman is acquitted and the usual inner city Negro suspects start rioting"

I think it is not. It is a reference to the culture driven behavior of inner city Negroes. Using the word "Negro" is not racist. He simply made a prediction.

and you wonder why people say you are a racist.

Please highlight his 'racist' comment. I am not seeing it.

It's nothing more than an internet meme with Scumball. He trots it out when he has his azz handed to him in a debate. Then he gets to have it handed to him all over again.

If all else fails, haul out the "R" word! I wonder how many on here who do that live in all white neighborhoods? On another forum where several here and I used to be members there was one who threw the "R" word around like confetti. He made the mistake of posting where he lives. I found the demographics on that community online and posted it. Not one single person lived there who was not white. Not even a yellow person! Not even a light tan person! He dropped out. For some reason. Not sure why. :evil:

Current witness describes one shot and she lives alo ng the same court yard.

P.O.L.I.T.I.C.A.L Trial.

Isn't it disgusting?

Yeah I'm pretty much cheering against the gubbamint on this.

And let's not forget that when she called 911, she told the dispatcher that she heard one bang, not 3.

She did not say one bang, she did not give a number.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain.jpg

Bumping it on the truck? Really?

Yes, I have got worse than that in street ball.

Now this is racist: "After Zimmerman is acquitted and the usual inner city Negro suspects start rioting"

I think it is not. It is a reference to the culture driven behavior of inner city Negroes. Using the word "Negro" is not racist. He simply made a prediction.

Within in the context of the poster's earlier comments race, I think your conclusion is wrong.

I thought the witness who described what he saw in mixed martial arts terms was the best yesterday. Having been established that Martin in the dark clothing was on top of Zimmerman in red (?), the witness said Martin had Zimmerman "mounted" and was engaging in "ground and pound."

For an example of MMA ground and pound in action...[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LKADggv018"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LKADggv018[/ame]

And either just before or after his testimony the jury was shown the pics of the damage to the back of Zimm's head from having it pounded into the sidewalk and the mess his face looked like, especially his nose. The pics were much different, and more damning IMO, than those we've seen after the medics had cleaned him up.

I expect the defense will refer to that testimony and pics whenever the opportunity presents itself as the trial continues and most certainly in their closing arguments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back