The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: That witness is the biggest dingbat I have ever seen. No wonder Florida schools rank at the bottom. She was a teacher there. :cuckoo:

It also seems that everyone involved no longer lives there. Is that some kind of transient riff-raff housing development? No wonder they needed Zimmerman to patrol the place.

In your mind but not in mine. I thought she was awesome.

:rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl::lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

The judge called that wrong. She didn't let the voice experts in but lets this layman who never heard anything give her opinion. If there's need for an appeal that will be in there.

Exactly.

I will never understand NOT allowing expert testimony, but allowing some moron to give their version of what she assumes makes me think we are all doomed under this system

I think she f'ed the call on the spot. Not that it makes any difference in the result.

not a legal one. If Zimmerman is found not guilty, the lwingers will have a cow for they are looking for 'politcally correct' veridict and NOT a legal one.

Your definition of self-defense in dangerously loose. And why are you defending the adult that "should know better."

I've attempted to get your definition of it, but you'd rather post childish bullshit.

it does not exist as far as leftists are concerned

in Illinois back when the prezbo was a state senator

he voted to make it a crime to defend yourself

with a gun in your own home

I guess he plans to send medically ill little old ladies living in the boonies who are on $100,000/year meds to prison. Obama's motto: I'll show you. I'll fuck ME!

And while I am at it..why can't you all that disagree with each other just disagree and stop these attack modes with the name calling and nasty remarks?

We've been together here and elsewhere for years. We luv luv luv a good family fight! :D

Good witness for the prosecution

Did we listen to the same witness? If I were you, I'd be looking at her bank accounts to see if Zimmerman's family paid her to be so stupid.

Zimmerman family paid her to contradict Zimmerman's self defense argument?

She completely discredited herself with "pop pop pop", not knowing who's voice was who's and saying that martin was on the bottom, face down when he was shot.

Even a Liberal can not shoot someone in the chest when he is laying face down.

The Bernster's style of questioning is leeeeeeeeeading, filling in words for witnesses and restating what they said "better".

"howling" then "grumbling" then "rumbling" then "struggling"?

Get your story straight, girl.

he wanted her to use the word struggling that they had already gone over, so he kept digging til she remembered the right word she was supposed to say.

Dontcha remember what we practiced!!??

Did we listen to the same witness? If I were you, I'd be looking at her bank accounts to see if Zimmerman's family paid her to be so stupid.

Zimmerman family paid her to contradict Zimmerman's self defense argument?

She completely discredited herself with "pop pop pop", not knowing who's voice was who's and saying that martin was on the bottom, face down when he was shot.

Even a Liberal can not shoot someone in the chest when he is laying face down.

It could have been an an echo, she didn't say he was laying face down when he got shot.

Why are you politicizing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back