The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimmerman family paid her to contradict Zimmerman's self defense argument?

She completely discredited herself with "pop pop pop", not knowing who's voice was who's and saying that martin was on the bottom, face down when he was shot.

Even a Liberal can not shoot someone in the chest when he is laying face down.

It could have been an an echo, she didn't say he was laying face down when he got shot.

Why are you politicizing this?

The only reason Zimmerman went on trial for murder in the first place is because of political agendas

IMO, what matters in this case was already known before the trial. Therefore, the trial only serves to confirm or disprove what was already known. I'm convinced Zimmerman is guilty as hell - but I have an open mind to any evidence that may disprove my preconceived verdict.

Your mind is so open that your brain fell out!

She completely discredited herself with "pop pop pop", not knowing who's voice was who's and saying that martin was on the bottom, face down when he was shot.

It could have been an an echo, she didn't say he was laying face down when he got shot.

The only reason Zimmerman went on trial for murder in the first place is because of political agendas

You're singing my song ;)

For all those who believe Zimmerman was on top... How does one explain the abrasions on the back of Zimmerman's head? Self inflicted?

Grass stains, upcoming ballestics.

I'm actually adding to the Z on the bottom evidence here :)

Also, John Good is going to eye witness him on the bottom, complete with clothing color coded sketch!

Last edited:
Manalo just testified that Zimmerman was the one on top of Martin beating him. "According to what she saw on the news" I believe here, John Good will contradict that testimony. He saw Martin on top. He drew a sketch. Manalo's husband told her to stay inside. Manalo's husband went outside and photographed Zimmerman's injuries with his phone.

Last edited:

The lead investigator wanted him arrested right away. It was Republican/ Fox News analyst Florida State Attorney's office who stopped the investigation.

All these witnesses have been coached by the state - the one resident from yesterday was destroyed by the defense because her in court testimony didn't match her original depositions.

The lead investigator wanted him arrested right away. It was Republican/ Fox News analyst Florida State Attorney's office who stopped the investigation.

So? He was charged with "murder" because of political pressure AKA agendas

Zimmerman family paid her to contradict Zimmerman's self defense argument?

I politicized it because you are emotionalizing it.
The last witness testified that they never changed positions until Zimmerman stood up and that Martin was laying face down.

Could have been an echo? I'm sure the woman knows what echoes are and that they are softer than the original sound. A second echo (the third pop) wouls have been 1/64 as loud as the gun shot.
Current witness describes one shot and she lives along the same court yard.

I am quite sure, having been in fights during my life, that each man at one time or another was on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back