The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: That witness is the biggest dingbat I have ever seen. No wonder Florida schools rank at the bottom. She was a teacher there. :cuckoo:

It also seems that everyone involved no longer lives there. Is that some kind of transient riff-raff housing development? No wonder they needed Zimmerman to patrol the place.

The judge called that wrong. She didn't let the voice experts in but lets this layman who never heard anything give her opinion. If there's need for an appeal that will be in there.

:eek: That witness is the biggest dingbat I have ever seen. No wonder Florida schools rank at the bottom. She was a teacher there. :cuckoo:

It also seems that everyone involved no longer lives there. Is that some kind of transient riff-raff housing development? No wonder they needed Zimmerman to patrol the place.

In your mind but not in mine. I thought she was awesome.

The judge called that wrong. She didn't let the voice experts in but lets this layman who never heard anything give her opinion. If there's need for an appeal that will be in there.

Exactly.

I will never understand NOT allowing expert testimony, but allowing some moron to give their version of what she assumes makes me think we are all doomed under this system

Last edited:

Oh pease! She was not listening to a recording. She heard the real deal.

Picky, picky, picky.:razz:

The real issue here, to me anyway, is that black youths are committing inter-racial violent crime at a sickening rate. Find me one, one fucking video of a bunch of white people beating the shit out of a black person.

There are literally hundreds of videos of the opposite. The media does all it can to censor the perpetrators race out of these stories, and none have been charged with hate crimes.

Brace yourself NewWorld, but black youths commit and staggering disproportionate amount of crime. Zimmerman's neighborhood had a string of burglaries, all committed by black youths, and he watched Trayvon acting suspiciously--confirmed by ANOTHER WITNESS. Trayvon attacked him and was shot.

Bu......bu....bu....lynchings!~

Didn't she say she heard Zimmerman say "I shot him" after the shot(s) with that couldn't she tell if he was the "dominant" voice or the one yelling for help?

She probably knows but doesn't want to say it.

She does not even know what planet she was on. She heard the same voice 10 minutes before the shot :lol: It could have someone talking on a cell phone over the wind & rain.

FOX News and the entire rightwing media-scape has been crucifying the kid, making him the symbol of the great black demon that drove whites from the cities to suburbia starting in the 50s.

I remember when the Reagan Revolution was creating the ideological basis for unwinding the welfare state. Part of their mission was to frame blacks as animals, pimps, drug dealers, sub-human atavistic lazy violent gang bangers, welfare queens, takers. Much of this grew quite naturally out of the "Southern Strategy", which was a political device used to flip the "Solid South" by instigating white backlash over the Civil Rights Act. And then they created the War on Drugs which proved to be a kind of conveyor built that moved blacks from welfare to cages (prison).

While many Republicans have evolved away from racism, the Right still gives a home to people who believe that whites are the advanced, more evolved race. So whenever there is a crime involving a black person, it's very predictable what their response will be.

Is Zimmerman guilty? I honestly don't know. He was told not to pursue the kid, but he ignored that. He seemed to determine to confront this kid, either out of fear or anger. We will probably never know what really happened because the problem of race - on both sides of the aise - will suck all the air out of the room.

Who on earth cares about their race? We are talking about the natural right to self defense. The race of the individuals involved is irrelevant.

Of course it is. That is why the prosecution removed it from the equation in their opening statement!

Didn't she say she heard Zimmerman say "I shot him" after the shot(s) with that couldn't she tell if he was the "dominant" voice or the one yelling for help?

She probably knows but doesn't want to say it.

She does not even know what planet she was on. She heard the same voice 10 minutes before the shot :lol: It could have someone talking on a cell phone over the wind & rain.

You act like you were there instead of her. No way, Jose.:cool:

Today was a disaster for the prosecution. It's building like they have no case but have to go through some kind of pro forma motions. Naturally the left is going to find racism it is all they have.

Exactly. Which is why he wasn't charged at the outset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back