The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Zimmerman is acquitted and the usual inner city Negro suspects start rioting Zona will say with satisfaction that it was a result of the unjust verdict.

The facts of the case have been obvious to anyone paying attention who had a modicum of knowledge. Zimmerman was justified in his shooting under the law. That's why the police let him go home that night. Only the racist brain dead on this site ad elsewhere who have a pre-arranged script in mind think otherwise.
and you wonder why people say you are a racist.

Please highlight his 'racist' comment. I am not seeing it.

And I've never noticed *people* saying he's racist, lol.

The only reason this made it to trial is because a politically motivated sociopath prosecutor was picked to take the heat off the state after the race baiters and media riled up the dependecy mobs with abject lies and distortions about some puffy faced little black boy being gunned down by a racist white guy in a pick-up truck.

This trial is a sham, it never should have happened.

The only good thing about it is that Martin is exactly where he likely would have ended up anyway, but at least he wasn't able to kill anyone himself.

The reason this trial is happening is that a racist white guy shot an unarmed kid for being in the wrong neighborhood.

The sham was that the prosecutors and police didn't arrest him at the time. Since then, the police chief has had to resign in disgrace.

Of course you are right. The things we are hearing from our extreme citizens regarding Trevon's right to a day in court are simply archaic. Looks like the pictures from yesterday are shaking them up.

Except Zimmerman's not white.

And he shot Martin because Martin was bashing his head on the ground.

But other than that....

Well no, the rest of the post is a lie, too.

Witness Jane is describing someone being aggressive. Isn't it logical that would be TM, who was already pissed enough to go back after he had "lost" GZ and approach and ask why he was being followed? It's sounding more and more that TM went looking for GZ with a chip on his shoulder. NOT that GZ was looking for a confrontation. So far that's my opinion but I'm still open to other facts...

Witness Jane is describing someone being aggressive. Isn't it logical that would be TM, who was already pissed enough to go back after he had "lost" GZ and approach and ask why he was being followed? It's sounding more and more that TM went looking for GZ with a chip on his shoulder. NOT that GZ was looking for a confrontation. So far that's my opinion but I'm still open to other facts...

Yep I'm with ya.

And if you're Hispanic, I'm a ballerina.

Pssst...I'm not a ballerina.

Pssst... I'm definitely Hispanic. And I defend my own just fine. I don't appreciate your bullshit personal attacks :cool:

Pssst...I don't care. You maintain that nobody else should defend themselves, so naturally I assume you wouldn't defend anyone either.

And I still don't believe you're hispanic. Sue me.

I don't believe he is Hispanic either. Hispanics actually WORK!

So that is why everyone is ahead of me on this trial. I was watching HLN.

HLN is playing the whole thing, but when they take a commercial break, they pause the recording, so essentially, every break, they get 2 minutes farther behind. They'll still be running tape an hour after the PM recess.

they have to get their opinions, commentary and re-enactments in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back