The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trayvon Martin in morgue 3 days as 'John Doe' after mom reported him missing

Police reportedly had Trayvon’s cellphone in their possession yet they allegedly made no attempts to call his friends or family whose numbers could have been retrieved from his phone. According to his girlfriend, she and Trayvon were talking on the phone moments before he was shot and killed by 28-year-old neighborhood watch captain, George Zimmerman.

One of the saddest aspects of this case is what the parents of that boy were put through. Something rarely discussed.

I think the fact has been established that TM was on top of GZ, beating on him.

Still waiting to hear any evidence of how things wound up that way.

Anyone have the timeline handy of the lapse of time between the end of Z's non-emerg call to the dispatcher and the gunshot? I thought it was under 5 minutes but it seems as though there was a war of words, then the beating, then the gunshot. Didn't Z say M was approaching him at the end of that call? If so, what? Did they have a chat that escalated into TM punching GZ in the nose and knocking him down? Or was it much quicker than that? Any thoughts?

Martins body did not have any marks on it except for his knuckles & the gunshot. There is no proof Zimmerman hit him first or at all until he had to shoot to save his life. All the witnesses went back inside to cook, watch TV, call 9-1-1 or chase their dog. Zimmerman was violently hit more than 10 times in the head as he was alone screaming for help & was not hitting back. Only a enraged deranged thug continues to beat some who is not hitting them & screaming for help.

Now this is racist: "After Zimmerman is acquitted and the usual inner city Negro suspects start rioting"

I think it is not. It is a reference to the culture driven behavior of inner city Negroes. Using the word "Negro" is not racist. He simply made a prediction.

I think all sort of inner city trash will riot. They do it to "celebrate" championship game wins, and "protest" events they don't like.

If it were up to me they'd be allowed to burn down their ghettos, and live in the ruins as a consequence.

Now this is racist: "After Zimmerman is acquitted and the usual inner city Negro suspects start rioting"

I think it is not. It is a reference to the culture driven behavior of inner city Negroes. Using the word "Negro" is not racist. He simply made a prediction.

I think all sort of inner city trash will riot. They do it to "celebrate" championship game wins, and "protest" events they don't like.

If it were up to me they'd be allowed to burn down their ghettos, and live in the ruins as a consequence.

But then again, nobody ever accuses you of having anything resembling coherent thought.

Ever.

The defense is having a little trouble in their cross with these witnesses now. The witnesses are getting things out like "it was the boy who was screaming for help" and that it was "Zimmerman on top of Trevon". Once something like that is out there and the jury hears it, it gets tough for the defense to discredit the witness without seeming to harass them.

The witnesses are very soft spoken and believable. The defense is going to have to do more than just say liar liar pants on fire. They are not doing well today.

STOP right there.

The defense proved that the witness used a photograph of Martin in a hoodie, and a photograph of a younger Martin in his football outfit to gauge the size of the two when she "saw the shadows". She was debunked when she said she used the hoodie image to make the comparison.

The defense did incredibly well. The prosecution is calling suspect witnesses to the stand. First, Bahadoor, who was proven to be biased against the defendant, Sirdyka a hysterical teacher who made the automatic assumption that the weaker voice was Trayvon's, who also did not know how many shots were fired, then you have Manalo, who made a flawed comparison of the bigger man based on two photographs she saw; one of the hoodie, and of Martin in his football uniform.

Three straight times the prosecution witness was caught in some sort of inconsistency in their testimony. Sarah, you have no clue. Not one clue.

Bahadoor was a little iffy but you are not being fair about the two today. Simple as that. Once they got their opinions out, the jury will not be able to unhear it.

You are the one who is unfair and without clues here.

How am I being unfair? The prosecution has already shown that they can only call witnesses who have little to no definitive eyewitness testimony as to who was on top of who, who was yelling for help, or who instigated the altercation. So forgive me, Sarah, you are the clueless one, that is how you shall remain.

Anyone have the timeline handy of the lapse of time between the end of Z's non-emerg call to the dispatcher and the gunshot? I thought it was under 5 minutes but it seems as though there was a war of words, then the beating, then the gunshot. Didn't Z say M was approaching him at the end of that call? If so, what? Did they have a chat that escalated into TM punching GZ in the nose and knocking him down? Or was it much quicker than that? Any thoughts?

what evidence is that?

Every witness to the altercation so far has said one person was on top of the other beating him. Zimmerman is the only one with injuries consistent with that. The back of Zimmerman's jacket was wet and grass-stained, as were Martin's pants at the knees.

Are you kidding?

Martins body did not have any marks on it except for his knuckles & the gunshot. There is no proof Zimmerman hit him first or at all until he had to shoot to save his life. All the witnesses went back inside to cook, watch TV, call 9-1-1 or chase their dog. Zimmerman was violently hit more than 10 times in the head as he was alone screaming for help & was not hitting back. Only a enraged deranged thug continues to beat some who is not hitting them & screaming for help.

That's not true.

We created this thread for members to post updates from the trial, and to discuss to the trial itself. This thread is in Zone 2, please remember Zone 2 rules when posting in this thread.
"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking threads.

We are hoping this will help with reported posts, deleted posts, and closing of threads. Enjoy!

The SEAL is totally screwing with my OCD all things must be balanced. I keep heading for the tv to tilt it. Maybe if I put a book under the left side...

The SEAL is totally screwing with my OCD all things must be balanced. I keep heading for the tv to tilt it. Maybe if I put a book under the left side...

You'll just have to remove the book when it starts back up in a few minutes.

what evidence is that?

Every witness to the altercation so far has said one person was on top of the other beating him. Zimmerman is the only one with injuries consistent with that. The back of Zimmerman's jacket was wet and grass-stained, as were Martin's pants at the knees.

Are you kidding?

That is not what the witnesses said, and Zimmerman's jacket did not have any grass stains, Martian grass stains came from being shot and falling face first on the ground and then Zimmerman jumping on top of him as he was dying.

what evidence is that?

Are you kidding?

That is not what the witnesses said, and Zimmerman's jacket did not have any grass stains, Martian grass stains came from being shot and falling face first on the ground and then Zimmerman jumping on top of him as he was dying.

Zimmerman jumped on top of him as Martin was dying? I'm not sure I've heard that one yet.

Jeannee Manalo was a big help to the defense. She says the confrontation started at the cut-through & progressed down the dog-walk.

STOP right there.

The defense proved that the witness used a photograph of Martin in a hoodie, and a photograph of a younger Martin in his football outfit to gauge the size of the two when she "saw the shadows". She was debunked when she said she used the hoodie image to make the comparison.

The defense did incredibly well. The prosecution is calling suspect witnesses to the stand. First, Bahadoor, who was proven to be biased against the defendant, Sirdyka a hysterical teacher who made the automatic assumption that the weaker voice was Trayvon's, who also did not know how many shots were fired, then you have Manalo, who made a flawed comparison of the bigger man based on two photographs she saw; one of the hoodie, and of Martin in his football uniform.

Three straight times the prosecution witness was caught in some sort of inconsistency in their testimony. Sarah, you have no clue. Not one clue.

Bahadoor was a little iffy but you are not being fair about the two today. Simple as that. Once they got their opinions out, the jury will not be able to unhear it.

You are the one who is unfair and without clues here.

How am I being unfair? The prosecution has already shown that they can only call witnesses who have little to no definitive eyewitness testimony as to who was on top of who, who was yelling for help, or who instigated the altercation. So forgive me, Sarah, you are the clueless one, that is how you shall remain.

The jury will remember certain things, and nothing the judge says can prevent that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back