The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No..those are the facts.

Zimmerman was on the hunt.

He bagged a big one.

What did he do after he murdered Martin? Try and save his life? Naw..he put him on his stomach.

You know..let him bleed out.

It's telling you folks are defending this asshole.

Are you so delusional that you believe what you posted is actually what happened? It isn't.

Sallow gets more delusional as the trial moves on. Can you imagine how foolish these people feel as they watch the trial unfold ?

Martin was on his stomach when the cops found him. One tried to administer CPR. He had to be turned on to his back.

So why did Zimmerman put the kid on his belly?

That isn't how the jury will see it. People have a right to walk to the store in the evening. A person has a right to be outside in the evening. The reason Neighborhood Watch groups have guidelines about not following or confronting people is to avoid tragedy. The person who was clearly in the wrong is Zimmerman. Trayvon had every right to be out in the evening. He was minding his own business. Zimmerman should have followed the Watch guidelines and listened to the 911 operator.

Zimmerman wasn't on duty that night so he was just acting as a concerned citizen and from what I've heard he did listen to the non-emergency dispatcher.

Was there a curfew?

Being that it was early in the evening, I don't think that matters. Did Martin have to double back and confront that "crazy ass cracker?"

He wasn't acting as a concerned citizen. He was acting as a vigilante.

Even if that was true (which it is not) did that give Martin the right to punch Zimmerman and bash his head into the ground?
You seem willfully to ignore this simple fact.

Was there a curfew?

And thus far NOTHING indicates this "new theory" that Martin "double backed" to confront Zimmerman.

In fact..thus far the evidence shows that Martin was running away from the Crazy Ass Cracker.

Martin stated that he lost the young man during the call with the dispatcher so the only way the confrontation happened was if Martin double backed.
You're telling me that some pudgy middle aged guy chased down this young athletic man?

OMG... now she says "yeah I was making it up cause I didn't think I was an important witness. " So basically she thought she could say what ever she wanted to say and get away with it.

Last edited:
I didn't think I should say what TM actually said because it wasn't important.

images

Mr. West is further discrediting the witness. Witness testifies that she redacted her testimony to De La Rionda, as Mrs. Fulton was sitting beside her, saying "she wished to avoid hurting Mrs. Fulton's feelings." Also, the little "get off, get off" she said she heard Trayvon say, she did not mention in her deposition letter on March 19, "because she did not wish to be there".

Last edited:
Are you so delusional that you believe what you posted is actually what happened? It isn't.

Sallow gets more delusional as the trial moves on. Can you imagine how foolish these people feel as they watch the trial unfold ?

Martin was on his stomach when the cops found him. One tried to administer CPR. He had to be turned on to his back.

So why did Zimmerman put the kid on his belly?

If that actually happened, I have no clue. So what? What difference does it make?

Zimmerman wasn't on duty that night so he was just acting as a concerned citizen and from what I've heard he did listen to the non-emergency dispatcher.

Being that it was early in the evening, I don't think that matters. Did Martin have to double back and confront that "crazy ass cracker?"

Was there a curfew?

And thus far NOTHING indicates this "new theory" that Martin "double backed" to confront Zimmerman.

In fact..thus far the evidence shows that Martin was running away from the Crazy Ass Cracker.

That's why martin confronted him and punched him?

According to the last person he talked too, Martin asked Zimmerman why he was following him, and Zimmerman responded by asking what he was doing in the neighborhood.

Thus he "confronted" a person menacing him, who answered a question with a question.

That's generally what people meaning to do you harm do..

This girl could be the first female president, all she needs is some speaking classes, she's got the lying thing down pat.

Was there a curfew?

That's why martin confronted him and punched him?

According to the last person he talked too, Martin asked Zimmerman why he was following him, and Zimmerman responded by asking what he was doing in the neighborhood.

Thus he "confronted" a person menacing him, who answered a question with a question.

That's generally what people meaning to do you harm do..

That wasn't Zimmerman's account. Why didnt Martin just answer the question? Why did he punch Zimmerman? When someone asks you what you're doing do you take a swing at them?

To DD, tears don't mean someone is crying.

My question to her would be, Well what the hell is it? Someone's eyeballs sweating?

When approached, was GZ reaching for his phone before he got punched? IMO...NO...he was scared and panicked and was most likely going for his gun.

Was he left or right handed?
Did he shoot with his left or right hand?
Where was his gun holstered, left, right or in the middle of his back?

Personally, I don't carry a handgun in the same pocket as my cell phone.

Objection - compound question. Witness doesn't understand English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back