The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the f ever.

Bernster repeat every word back she said yesterday and then even inserted words.

A little leeway on the language barrier here.

Hey go Gators!

Go Gators! There seem to be quite a few of us on here.

That's what happens when you're hosting the racial / political trial of the decade.

Haha that's certainly true. I don't know what it is about Florida or the Orlando area specifically, but it makes things interesting. First Casey Anthony and now this... the news crews down there must love working in the area. So much to do!

Good thing he got shot then

Conservatives make life so simple

One of them was going to end up as a statistic that night. All the young man had to do was go home...

That isn't how the jury will see it. People have a right to walk to the store in the evening. A person has a right to be outside in the evening. The reason Neighborhood Watch groups have guidelines about not following or confronting people is to avoid tragedy. The person who was clearly in the wrong is Zimmerman. Trayvon had every right to be out in the evening. He was minding his own business. Zimmerman should have followed the Watch guidelines and listened to the 911 operator.

Zimmerman wasn't on duty that night so he was just acting as a concerned citizen and from what I've heard he did listen to the non-emergency dispatcher.

One of them was going to end up as a statistic that night. All the young man had to do was go home...

Was there a curfew?

Being that it was early in the evening, I don't think that matters. Did Martin have to double back and confront that "crazy ass cracker?"

What the f ever.

Bernster repeat every word back she said yesterday and then even inserted words.

A little leeway on the BRAIN barrier here.

I keep having to fix stuff today.

That isn't how the jury will see it. People have a right to walk to the store in the evening. A person has a right to be outside in the evening. The reason Neighborhood Watch groups have guidelines about not following or confronting people is to avoid tragedy. The person who was clearly in the wrong is Zimmerman. Trayvon had every right to be out in the evening. He was minding his own business. Zimmerman should have followed the Watch guidelines and listened to the 911 operator.

Zimmerman didn't confront anyone no matter how many times you lie about it.

That's basically it.

If you burn away all the other bullshit, which has nothing to do with anything, the facts remain.

Zimmerman followed and menaced a kid. At some point Zimmerman confronted the kid. They struggle. Zimmerman murders the kid.

So far nothing has altered those facts.
Except those aren't the facts.
Do you not understand what actually happened or do you just not care because they don't support what you think happened?

No..those are the facts.

Zimmerman was on the hunt.

He bagged a big one.

What did he do after he murdered Martin? Try and save his life? Naw..he put him on his stomach.

You know..let him bleed out.

It's telling you folks are defending this asshole.

Are you so delusional that you believe what you posted is actually what happened? It isn't.

Zimmerman wasn't on duty that night so he was just acting as a concerned citizen and from what I've heard he did listen to the non-emergency dispatcher.

Was there a curfew?

Being that it was early in the evening, I don't think that matters. Did Martin have to double back and confront that "crazy ass cracker?"

is a white Hispanic really a cracker

or is the time frame when the media

insisted that zimmerman was white

What the f ever.

A little leeway on the BRAIN barrier here.

I keep having to fix stuff today.

Get your sh!t together crackerass. :eusa_silenced:

Except those aren't the facts.
Do you not understand what actually happened or do you just not care because they don't support what you think happened?

No..those are the facts.

Zimmerman was on the hunt.

He bagged a big one.

What did he do after he murdered Martin? Try and save his life? Naw..he put him on his stomach.

You know..let him bleed out.

It's telling you folks are defending this asshole.

Are you so delusional that you believe what you posted is actually what happened? It isn't.

Sallow gets more delusional as the trial moves on. Can you imagine how foolish these people feel as they watch the trial unfold ?

Was there a curfew?

Was there a curfew?

And thus far NOTHING indicates this "new theory" that Martin "double backed" to confront Zimmerman.

In fact..thus far the evidence shows that Martin was running away from the Crazy Ass Cracker.

No one has a right to punch someone and then bash his head against the pavement. Why do you leave out the crucial parts of the story? Oh yeah, you habve a narrative and will stick with it despite the facts.

Was there a curfew?

Was there a curfew?

And thus far NOTHING indicates this "new theory" that Martin "double backed" to confront Zimmerman.

In fact..thus far the evidence shows that Martin was running away from the Crazy Ass Cracker.

That's why martin confronted him and punched him?

Was there a curfew?

He wasn't acting as a concerned citizen. He was acting as a vigilante.

Jurors: Can we can a translator??

>>Juror 5, e-6, blonde suburban mom of kids 11 and 13, did not understand her say "bald-headed dude" was among those involved in 4/2 interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back