The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's kinda funny to see people rooting for one side or the other.
Don't we all just want justice?

Yeah. That's why many of us are rooting for one side. Because if they other side wins there wont be justice.

You have no idea what justice in this case is. You weren't there. You've listened to what the media has reported not to be informed but to twist everything into a mold that fits your preconceived notions (or worse - political inclinations).

Trying to pretend that you know exactly what happened out there that night is a clear indication of just how dishonest you are. You don't know - and neither do I. But apparently only one of us is willing to admit it.

I'll discuss "justice" with someone who is much better equipped if it's all the same to you.

This star witness I believe is full of shit..... I watched The British puke from CNN last night and he was saying that it made her credible that she didn't want to stay.....Really? It was more like she wanted to leave cause all her bullshit was being brought to light. This whole trial is nothing but racism run amok.

A crucial piece of evidence is a letter Chantal wrote to Martin's mother detailing the last conversation and what she heard.

Not only did Chantal not write the letter, she couldn't even read it because she can't read cursive. Aside from raising questions about the prosecution manufacturing evidence, it raises serious issues about the state of education.

George Zimmerman Witness Can't Read Letter She 'Wrote' About Shooting - ABC News

"I had a rush on it..." So which was the lie the phone cut off or she could still hear what was going on and she just didn't want to talk about what she heard? I'd check the phone cable to see if it has a disconnect. Much more likely that the phone did not disconnect and she was lying when she said it did so she would not become an "important" witness. Do the phone records indicate a disconnect?

"I had a rush on it..." So which was the lie the phone cut off or she could still hear what was going on and she just didn't want to talk about what she heard? I'd check the phone cable to see if it has a disconnect. Much more likely that the phone did not disconnect and she was lying when she said it did so she would not become an "important" witness.

I've been wondering about that since it first came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back