The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be mean, but is she not talking loud enough for people to hear because her neck is too fat for air to get in her lungs?

LMAO! 'You got it?'

You can tell she's getting bored and frustrated like she was at the end of the say yesterday - She is just so comically sad.

I love that she was asked earlier in the day if someone had talked to her about her demeanor, since she was so different from the day before.

Yep, she's learned how to say SIR for today.

"I had a rush on it..." So which was the lie the phone cut off or she could still hear what was going on and she just didn't want to talk about what she heard? I'd check the phone cable to see if it has a disconnect. Much more likely that the phone did not disconnect and she was lying when she said it did so she would not become an "important" witness.

I've been wondering about that since it first came out.

I still am not really clear as to what "I had a rush on it" even means... Help anyone?

LMAO! 'You got it?'

You can tell she's getting bored and frustrated like she was at the end of the say yesterday - She is just so comically sad.

I love that she was asked earlier in the day if someone had talked to her about her demeanor, since she was so different from the day before.

Yep, she's learned how to say SIR for today.

I noticed that too - but the way she says it is very mocking.

According to the alternate universe/language friend Tweets I read last night, she actually has some sort of speech impediment.

According to the alternate universe/language friend Tweets I read last night, she actually has some sort of speech impediment.

I read that too, but she talks more clearly when she speaks up. It could be part laziness on her part, just not wanting to make the effort to speak correctly.

"I had a rush on it..." So which was the lie the phone cut off or she could still hear what was going on and she just didn't want to talk about what she heard? I'd check the phone cable to see if it has a disconnect. Much more likely that the phone did not disconnect and she was lying when she said it did so she would not become an "important" witness.

I still am not really clear as to what "I had a rush on it" even means... Help anyone?

She appears to have a phobia regarding spending time on this subject, being questioned about it etc. I had a rush on it appears to mean, she wanted to get out of there so she started making stuff up, anything to get out of there.

She wanted to get through whatever interview as fast as possible.

I thought it meant she was in a rush....busy.

I read that too, but she talks more clearly when she speaks up. It could be part laziness on her part, just not wanting to make the effort to speak correctly.

She appears listless, maybe some sort of blood sugar problem, diabetes? I was thinking someone needs to get her some OJ or a candy bar to get her going.

She appears listless, maybe some sort of blood sugar problem, diabetes? I was thinking someone needs to get her some OJ or a candy bar to get her going.

Yeahhhhhhh. We're thinking it's a little more pharmaceutical than "low blood sugar".

lol

She appears to have a phobia regarding spending time on this subject, being questioned about it etc. I had a rush on it appears to mean, she wanted to get out of there so she started making stuff up, anything to get out of there.

Gotcha. Thanks very much - I knew she kept speaking about how she didn't think she was an important witness or that she would even be involved in the case the way she was, so it wasn't important to her. Guess she was bit wrong in that assumption huh?

Maybe it's the neck thing. I'm still lost on much of this.

I'm with AYE, it's laziness, just not wanting to make the effort to speak clearly.

#Zimmerman said "he's running"@ 7:11:41; Jeantel tells him to run and he does, then call disconnected @7:11:47. First 911 call @7:16:11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back