The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
12th grade and she can't read cursive??

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You know, Rat, people are going on and on and on about the school system. She hasn't even mastered the English language. But her class a valedictorian, a salutatorian, and honor students of whom s he is not one. That district will have people who go on to college and become productive citizens, with some of them becoming wealthy. I have posted before that my children until middle school were in the worst school district in KY. They both are college people, my daughter has a master's, my son has made 6 figures since he was 23. They were both in a place to take care of me when I got sick. But I refused to allow that.

I have to beg to differ with all those comments about the Florida schools. I know schools are not what most of us envision for our children. But most of the job rests with the student and not the schools.

My comment had noting to do with the system, just her lack of grasping a concept taught to grade schoolers.

12th grade and she can't read cursive??

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You know, Rat, people are going on and on and on about the school system. She hasn't even mastered the English language. But her class a valedictorian, a salutatorian, and honor students of whom s he is not one. That district will have people who go on to college and become productive citizens, with some of them becoming wealthy. I have posted before that my children until middle school were in the worst school district in KY. They both are college people, my daughter has a master's, my son has made 6 figures since he was 23. They were both in a place to take care of me when I got sick. But I refused to allow that.

I have to beg to differ with all those comments about the Florida schools. I know schools are not what most of us envision for our children. But most of the job rests with the student and not the schools.

My kid goes to a great school, but we have FCAT so if a school does bad they don't get money, then you're an F school with no money coming in. Also, the test is on the whole year given in April so they shove a year into 8 months and teach them to pass the FCAT for the money.

So the system is a bit f'ed here.

I read that too, but she talks more clearly when she speaks up. It could be part laziness on her part, just not wanting to make the effort to speak correctly.

Maybe it's the neck thing. I'm still lost on much of this.

I'm with AYE, it's laziness, just not wanting to make the effort to speak clearly.

She seems a lot clearer when she's getting snotty. You KNOW she wants to wrestle him to the ground and whoop his ass.

Thanks to you guys who are keeping us updated on details!

I'm interested in the case but don't have cable so the play-by-play is very helpful.

I would assume the father knew right away...I mean he was shot just down the sidewalk. So Im not sure the police were even obligated to notify him? He knew that night I would assume.

I think the dad is a dead end.

Trayvon Martin in morgue 3 days as 'John Doe' after mom reported him missing - National unsolved cases | Examiner.com

It is unclear why ABC News reported that Trayvon's body was left in the morgue for three days, classified as "John Doe."

It's clear to me. The media is a bunch of lying a$$holes.

Yes they are. It is amazing to me that they continue to show the sweet 12 year old Travon pics, with no respect for their listeners intelligence. Just pure propaganda
That's to kiss ass to the President who said that Trayvon "could have been my son." What I don't understand is why couldn't Obama say about the guy who was attacked by Trayvon and almost killed "This could have been my son..." Wasn't he black enough?

Zimmerman family tree:

Attachments

• 7.4 KB · Views: 11
  • $Zimmerman family men.jpg
    $Zimmerman family men.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 20
I think the dad is a dead end.

Trayvon Martin in morgue 3 days as 'John Doe' after mom reported him missing - National unsolved cases | Examiner.com

It is unclear why ABC News reported that Trayvon's body was left in the morgue for three days, classified as "John Doe."

It's clear to me. The media is a bunch of lying a$$holes.

Yes they are. It is amazing to me that they continue to show the sweet 12 year old Travon pics, with no respect for their listeners intelligence. Just pure propaganda
That's to kiss ass to the President who said that Trayvon "could have been my son." What I don't understand is why couldn't Obama say about the guy who was attacked by Trayvon and almost killed "This could have been my son..." Wasn't he black enough?

Zimmerman family tree:

MISTRIAL! POTUS said the vic could have been his son.

OH, OH. They brought out an easel.

Her head's really gonna explode when she has to try figuring out photos and diagrams. :rofl:

Maybe it's the neck thing. I'm still lost on much of this.

I'm with AYE, it's laziness, just not wanting to make the effort to speak clearly.

She seems a lot clearer when she's getting snotty. You KNOW she wants to wrestle him to the ground and whoop his ass.

Yep. I'm cringing. I'm black and I'm cringing. Ugh. A stark contrast to the articulate testimony of the 911 communications center director. Geeze oh wiz. Leads folks to draw stereotypical conclusions. C-r-i-n-g-i-n-g.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back