The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When approached, was GZ reaching for his phone before he got punched? IMO...NO...he was scared and panicked and was most likely going for his gun.

Was he left or right handed?
Did he shoot with his left or right hand?
Where was his gun holstered, left, right or in the middle of his back?

Personally, I don't carry a handgun in the same pocket as my cell phone.

[MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION]

He writes with his left but the gun holster was on his right side and shot with his right.

I'm stating the facts on why they came across the way they did.
Your opinion as to the effect it had with the jury is an unknown, as we both have no idea how it came across with them.

There are court reporters who are saying the jury was listening to her very intently and there was one juror who seems a little impatient with all the sidebars. So we do have some idea how witnesses and lawyers are coming across to the jury.

You have a right to your opinion.
Everybody had OJ guilty until the verdict was read. Nobody really knows what goes on between the ears of the jurors.

A lot of us had OJ still guilty After the verdict was read. :eusa_whistle: ;)

She said her friend wrote it for her. She only signed her name. (actually her alias)

It's a bit embarrassing for the defense attorney to ask her if she is unable to read the letter in the middle of the courtroom. Things would go a lot faster if he had just read it from the start.

Not how it's done.

Understood, but it's clear that this is a witness that is either unable or unwilling to read what West wants her to. She was having issues yesterday reading back the transcript.

Yes they are. It is amazing to me that they continue to show the sweet 12 year old Travon pics, with no respect for their listeners intelligence. Just pure propaganda

That is the whole narrative. They have a 20 year old star witness acting like a immature 12 year old when it is convenient & keep flashing 12 year old pictures of Martin. They want everyone to think big bad Zimmerman killed an immature defenseless child. And that is his immature 12 year old friend who don't understand lying, on the stand accusing him.

I still am not really clear as to what "I had a rush on it" even means... Help anyone?

She appears to have a phobia regarding spending time on this subject, being questioned about it etc. I had a rush on it appears to mean, she wanted to get out of there so she started making stuff up, anything to get out of there.

Gotcha. Thanks very much - I knew she kept speaking about how she didn't think she was an important witness or that she would even be involved in the case the way she was, so it wasn't important to her. Guess she was bit wrong in that assumption huh?

Yeah just a bit. Hard to believe there were not a ton of witnesses of that fight.

12th grade and she can't read cursive??

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You know, Rat, people are going on and on and on about the school system. She hasn't even mastered the English language. But her class a valedictorian, a salutatorian, and honor students of whom s he is not one. That district will have people who go on to college and become productive citizens, with some of them becoming wealthy. I have posted before that my children until middle school were in the worst school district in KY. They both are college people, my daughter has a master's, my son has made 6 figures since he was 23. They were both in a place to take care of me when I got sick. But I refused to allow that.

I have to beg to differ with all those comments about the Florida schools. I know schools are not what most of us envision for our children. But most of the job rests with the student and not the schools.

My comment had noting to do with the system, just her lack of grasping a concept taught to grade schoolers.

Bingo. I know yours didn't, but there have been others about whom I was talking.

Did she say that Martin was "Back by behind his dads girlfriends house", or something like that?

If so, that would mean Martin went back to confront Zimmerman since he was killed 100 yards or so away from his dads girlfriends house. That means Martin was the aggressor and initiated the fight.

She said Martin asked Zimmerman "What you following me for?"
Then she heard Zimmerman ask, "What you doing around hear?"
The she heard "Grass sounds".

This tells me that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

I don't think there is anything for the Prosecution to gain by having Jeantel behave in this manner. She looks immature and unintelligent, which begs the question - how reliable is she, really?

I don't think there is anything for the Prosecution to gain by having Jeantel behave in this manner. She looks immature and unintelligent, which begs the question - how reliable is she, really?

She isn't reliable; she admitted to lying.

Lamestream Media still calling Zimmerman 'Evil White Man?' The story has definitely lost a lot of steam for them. They were so elated when they thought Zimmerman was White. But now lets face it, a Hispanic killing an African American just isn't big news for them. That happens every day in America. Dumbed-Down Outlets like CNN are still scrambling for ways to connect 'Evil White Man' to it. This is a very sad tragedy. And now the Lamestream Media will make it an even bigger one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back