The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does everyone think GZ is doing during the trial?

They are saying he has been pretty straight faced throughout with not much expression at all.

In my opinion that's better than Jodi, drawing or smiling and shaking her head and all.
He got angry when he was listening to his voice on the 911 tapes, like his blood was boiling again and he wanted to find someone else to shoot.

He seems more awake today.

BTW, anybody notice that he has on a different expensive suit everyday?

He made a lot of money by killing Martin.

Crime does pay, in his case.

She's laughing at what she said in the recording.

How pissed is this girl going to be when the prosecutor wants to re-direct, lol.

and then west starts in again

--LOL

Every now and then as I listen to West I wonder if his tactic is to ultimately have her just lose it on the stand and perhaps blurt out stuff she shouldn't? The depth of her ignorance is astonishing and an expletive laced outburst wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

She is street smarts. It's a different form of intelligence than crackers.

She puts the victim next to his house, which means he had to return to the scene of the incident. She admits to saying what the mother wants to hear while being interviewed in her presence by the DA. She has admitted to lying under oath. Under her timeline I'm not sure the phone records match.

So how does everyone think GZ is doing during the trial?

They are saying he has been pretty straight faced throughout with not much expression at all.

In my opinion that's better than Jodi, drawing or smiling and shaking her head and all.
He got angry when he was listening to his voice on the 911 tapes, like his blood was boiling again and he wanted to find someone else to shoot.

He seems more awake today.

BTW, anybody notice that he has on a different expensive suit everyday?

He made a lot of money by killing Martin.

Crime does pay, in his case.

I also noticed the lawyers have different suits every day. TM's father has different clothes every day. The women have different outfits every day.

Only the judge isn't with it, and wears the same thing every day. What's up with that??? :dunno:

The defense's strategy is to keep asking the same questions over and over, while prodding her about her low voice to shame her, until she cracks up.

Fucking bully lawyer.

Let's see if he is that brave with TM's father.

Fucking saltine cracker ass lawyer.

There I fixed it.

When he asked her if that was racist, did I see her crack a smile and say no? Just wondering because I didn't have my glasses on. Lol damn

She puts the victim next to his house, which means he had to return to the scene of the incident. She admits to saying what the mother wants to hear while being interviewed in her presence by the DA. She has admitted to lying under oath. Under her timeline I'm not sure the phone records match.

Do you have a link to where she lied under oath?:confused:

Yeah now west is trying to make up stuff. Excuse my translation, but it's pretty clear that she said on that tape that it was a little difficult to hear, but that she could hear some intermittent stuff like trayvon saying "get off."

Last edited:
I thought she said "I don't know I could hear trayvon"

Fk if I know. I need more translation practice.

FIIK - that's my new thing for that.

IDK - I don't know
FIIK - F if I know

Do you have a link to where she lied under oath?:confused:

Do you have a link to where she lied under oath

This is my recurring nightmare.

There are 47 of them and a youtube on the closed thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back