The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She puts the victim next to his house, which means he had to return to the scene of the incident. She admits to saying what the mother wants to hear while being interviewed in her presence by the DA. She has admitted to lying under oath. Under her timeline I'm not sure the phone records match.

Do you have a link to where she lied under oath?:confused:

Do you have a link to where she lied under oath

This is my recurring nightmare.

There are 47 of them and a youtube on the closed thread.

Then why has she not been charged with perjury?

She puts the victim next to his house, which means he had to return to the scene of the incident. She admits to saying what the mother wants to hear while being interviewed in her presence by the DA. She has admitted to lying under oath. Under her timeline I'm not sure the phone records match.

Do you have a link to where she lied under oath?:confused:

It just happened within the last hour. The defense attorney asked her if she lied, and she said yes. I am assuming that she is currently under oath?

"a little get off" "I hear' a little 'get off'"

As someone who works with students who sound very similar to this young woman...hearing this changes a lot for me.

I have students with learning and emotional support needs who say this sort of thing if you step towards them to ask them to stop talking, if you ask them to get out their homework, if you "get in their face" about disrespect..."get off" means, in these cases, "get out of my face," "don't argue with me, yell at me, reprimand me..." it definitely doesn't mean that the teacher is attacking the student and the student is yelling "get off!"

She didn't say, "Trayvon yelled, 'Get Off!"" SHe said she heard "a little 'get off,' like 'get off'"

Sorry....this isn't damning evidence of Zimmerman's supposed attack. Please understand...I'm not saying Zimmerman didn't attack first....just that I now have reasonable doubt about what this witness heard and what it meant.

He got angry when he was listening to his voice on the 911 tapes, like his blood was boiling again and he wanted to find someone else to shoot.

He seems more awake today.

BTW, anybody notice that he has on a different expensive suit everyday?

He made a lot of money by killing Martin.

Crime does pay, in his case.

I also noticed the lawyers have different suits every day. TM's father has different clothes every day. The women have different outfits every day.

Only the judge isn't with it, and wears the same thing every day. What's up with that??? :dunno:

Dee Dee wears those same earrings every day. The shadows from them look at times like swear running down her neck.

He seems more awake today.

BTW, anybody notice that he has on a different expensive suit everyday?

He made a lot of money by killing Martin.

Crime does pay, in his case.

I also noticed the lawyers have different suits every day. TM's father has different clothes every day. The women have different outfits every day.

Only the judge isn't with it, and wears the same thing every day. What's up with that??? :dunno:

Dee Dee wears those same earrings every day. The shadows from them look at times like swear running down her neck.

It's too bad she can not afford to dress as well as Zimmerman.

Let's see if he is that brave with TM's father.

Why, do you expect TM's father to get up off the stand and start smacking the attorney... perhaps sucker punching him in the nose and then banging the attorneys head against the floor or something??

If M's father was going to be called to the stand, he wouldn't be allowed to sit in the courtroom.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!

West just caught her saying that she rushed through the deposition, and that she didn't answer accurately! Witness debunked!

HaHa According to you, she's been debunked several times since she got there. She is kicking butt in that courtroom.

Saw recap of her on the stand.. if you think she was 'kicking butt', your are more blinded by racism and partisanship than previously thought

Let's see if he is that brave with TM's father.

Why, do you expect TM's father to get up off the stand and start smacking the attorney... perhaps sucker punching him in the nose and then banging the attorneys head against the floor or something??

If M's father was going to be called to the stand, he wouldn't be allowed to sit in the courtroom.

The court's allowing him to stay under the next of kin rule.

The defense is getting testy now. He knows he lost this point he was trying so hard to make.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!

West just caught her saying that she rushed through the deposition, and that she didn't answer accurately! Witness debunked!

HaHa According to you, she's been debunked several times since she got there. She is kicking butt in that courtroom.

Saw recap of her on the stand.. if you think she was 'kicking butt', your are more blinded by racism and partisanship than previously thought

I don't care what you think.

What this witness has done is establish that it was Martin that retraced his steps...leaving the safety of the condo he was staying in several hundred yards away from where the fight occurred to confront the man he had just described as a "Cracker". THAT establishes Martin's state of mind before the confrontation. After months of describing George Zimmerman as a racist intent on confrontation...it turns out that the racist intent on confrontation is actually Trayvon Martin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back